Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP]I Should Have Just Stayed Lost(Azazel and Noem)Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:02 pm
Noem looked right into the mad eyes as Azazel forced the cloak into his hand. His own eyes shy and gentle the night before seemed distant and did not really seem to register the anger of the other. He looked down at the fist tightened around his after a few moments as if not having registered the pain at first.

Even though he pulled the cloak about him he gave another humorless laugh. "Or what are you going to do to me. You need me to be handsome and unharmed for a good sale since I would be fighting or tempt anyone with having to break me. So you need me pretty and flawless to get a good price." He said and fell into step behind the other. "After all I know your selling me so your not my master or someone I need to respect...friend." He hissed the last word a bit.

He did not look back at the cabin any more even when it faded. As he walked with his head down he tried to think if there was anything he could leave that would help draw anyone who might look for him. He let the cloak stay slightly open so that as he walked the sun could glint off of him from time to time. He was sure that if he was missing for too long his uncle would figure that Noem and fallen into slavers hands again. Though he did not expect another miracle. If his uncle did risk himself to save Noem again surely Noem would ever be allowed to leave the Coin's compound.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 am

Was he daft? Soft in the head maybe? Azazel contemplated killing him immediately for such rash behavior but isntead, was able to smile, his teeth showing brightly behind blue and red lips.

"Oh--myyy---" he laughed, almost too hard to walk next to the male.

One knife sticking through his clothing was grasped and he took the male's hand in his own. It was cold, his hands, like a surgeon's who had been in the OR for too long and required rest, or like spider legs might feel if they were that large. Creeping and slow...

"You think I am some slaver with no knowledge? Not so--I am a good profiteer."

Azazel quickly removed his own hand and the knife--moving faster than he had all night long---stuck deep into the flesh of the male's hand, between the bones and all the way through the precious coin's cash-makers. Blood dripped in large drops onto the ground. The color did match the surrounding flowers, but it was darker, more sinister and Azazel's expression was calmer now, less demented and far more calculating than before. He had overestimated his control of the male, and this would not happen ever again...

"Now. We can be friends, or we can be...less than friends." He hissed back, looking deep into the coin's eyes for any lingering flickers of flight plans or ways to escape.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:47 am
Noem did not seem to respond to Azazel's laugher nor his movements. The golden male apart from the words he had just said seemed more like a zombie than anything else his eyes were blank his body moved of it's own accord but all of that changed with the kiss of the dagger to his hand.

The golden male fell to one knee his other hand wrapping around the one that had been pierced. He gave a sharp cry and his eyes instantly flared with hate no longer in his withdrawn state. He looked at his hand ad the thin whole threw the center of it. He felt his stomach turn and turned to empty his stomach of what little it had. It would seem that despite his acceptance of being returned to the slavers he still had hope that he would be able to return to the book keeping he loved so dearly. He cursed himself for having given the other stallion a weakness when he cried out the night before. He held the bleeding hand to his chest gasping in pain as he tried to move the digits.

The Ista had stabbed thew his left hand which for most Mearh would not have been a problem but Noem was left handed. He felt sick again this time with fear. With such a precisely placing of the wound even once healed would more than likely cause pain every time the Golden coin tried to write. Tears ran down the golden cheeks as he looked up into the Ista's eyes meaning the cruel look with a more wild look to his own.

Where before he might have only talked big wishing to edge the other stallion to beating him and thus loosing profit on the sale now he had been refueled with the chance he could still run and get himself free. His brown eyes glared for the first time at the dangerous Ista. "I think less than friends....as already been established." he said, his voice strained with pain. The bite of the blade having drawn him fully out of his daze now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Azazel was pleased that his finally got a reaction, but his face showed none of it. He waited, licking the blood from the blade and placing it back at his side as he moved back nearer to the other male.

"You---" he spoke calmly," have finally showed back up. I was getting tired of dealing with your mindless babble. Good to see you still are there," he tapped the male's head with one finger, genuinely smiling. Truly, it was an experiment on Azazel's part. He wanted to push the male, he did not run, so there was something far worse he could do to make the coin afraid of him...
He did not need to know that there was a healer they were stopping to see....He would just have to bleed a while before Azazel got up the energy to deal with his sniveling.

"come now--give us your hand," he sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Its not all bad now--" he wrapped it in a green cloth which was quickly soaked with blood and he wrapped a second bandage by ripping a section of the male's cloak about it to ensure he did not leave a trail of blood for any curious trackers or followers...

"We must get to the mountain valley by evening and you will regret it if you don't. Seeing as if you want a decent sauve to apply to it we need to get there. There is no such ingredients here."

Azazel returned to the road and waited to be joined before he started on toward the forests ahead...

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:01 pm
Noem felt his anger growing a bit more now that fear was no longer in complete control of him. He kept his hand held tightly to his chest not minding the warm flow of blood that was dripping down his gilded chest. "What do you care if I babble or not. You wont have to deal with me after a few days why even bother trying to play friends on this trip. I have no intention of seeing you again after you sell me and I am sure you won't be coming to my master asking to borrow me for a night at the cup and sword."

He had been about to tear the cloak when the Ista asked for his hand. He did not want to give it to him but he could see that the other hand something to wrap it with so he held out his hand. "You did not hit any bones...it is a clear strike...but now i shall have something to remember you with." He said flatly and rolled his eyes. His ears flicked at the sound of the ripping of his cloak.

He sighed a bit but stood back up once his hand was wrapped. It still stung like fire but he and learned enough in the past to keep the wound above his heart to helps stop the bleeding to he walked with the hand across his chest and resting on the other shoulder.

"You have proven your skills there is no need to keep threatening me. After all are we not to play friends on our little trip sir?" His voice was like the day before only not nearly as shy and friendly. But at least it was not emotionless, mainly because it was laced with pain. As much as he would like his hand healed he did not like the idea of trusting this Ista with healing his wound. He was sure that what ever he cooked up would in deed help heal him but would more than likely burn or sting like hell and more than likely make Noem wish he had no hand at all.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:00 am
"You're welcome," was his only response, for truly, Azazel gave him the gift of speech. He debated slicing up that pretty little face...

The thing was to always, under any duress, keep your calm during the day," he reminded himself. There was no place for strangling insolent pets in broad daylight. With a nod and an irate flick of his tail and left ear he was back on the road.

"Lets just make this as pleasant as possible," he spoke over his shoulder, continuing onward since the bleeding had stopped.

Azazel lead them into the deep of the forest, not on any path known. It seemed where he walked things avoided him, even the most sinister tree seemed to retract its long grasping fingers away from such a dark aura. Madness, in itself, was enough to keep them away. His mask, still on, but Nimrochiell's creatures knew better.

"Keep up, keep up," he spoke over his shoulder again, one eye lazily lolling back to look at him, tail swishing behind him as he did so. periodically he would stop abruptly or change foot marching pattern to see how far back and whether or not the male was trying to slip away from his hearing.

Did he honestly believe he would fetch enough of a price to make it completely worth suffering his blatant insolence? Azazel was well enough off from selling spells and books as a merchant, he did not need the money...but rather wanted to enjoy the trip to the north. He enjoyed the mountains like any good Gwilith....were his wings ever present. He imagined the pain again and his face twisted into that ugliness seen the night before.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 pm
Noem walked along in silence following the other stallion. He did not need restrains to continue to follow. He was aware that even if he tried to escape right now he would only find himself in more pain. And it was clear with the first blade strike that Azazel knew places and ways to damage him that would not leave enough scaring or clear bruises that could affect the sale price.

With all the stoping and turning the other did the golden stallion had given up trying to remember which was the way back out of the woods. After all even if he remembered his warp sense of direction would have him running straight back into the angery hands of the Ista. And it was rather clear, with how he moved about, that Azazel knew these woods like the back of his hand. So until they got to a village or town or something near that there was no way that Noem could make a successful escape. He was smart enough to figure that out. So he followed close enough being Azazel that the occasional glances the other gave would show him to be right there. The golden stallion either watched the ground or the Ista before him as he walked. He could see, even with the cloak about him, that Azazel body language kept shifting from a almost relaxed calm to a tense alert manner that made Noem fear another stabbing and one injured had was all he hoped to obtain right now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:37 pm

As the last remaining lights of the sun sank behind hill and stream, Azazel followed one such, its river-path flowing ever-south. The two, seeing less and less trees, emerged from the depth of the forest with relative ease. And there---atop a green hill with unnaturally perfectly shaped road to its door, Azazel gestured the male to follow.

"You will hold your tongue in his presence, lest you be beaten, and not by me," he spoke calmly, in truth he did not want the other male hurt. He reminded him, as they went through the wood, of himself when he was captive... But that was years ago and Azazel did not dwell on the thought.

"Your silence is truly going to save you in these doors," Azazel knocked three times on the house's wooden door. it was a circle partially embedded in the ground, a great wide set of two doors really. There was no knob to open it from the outside, just a knocker in the form of a dragon's head.

"Come now---Hermit! Open the doors , blast you!"

Azazel waited, leaning heavily on the door's dark wooden frame.

"It could be a while, he is rather old you know..." His hands went to his thighs and his head bowed, the first time Azazel had showed any fatigue at all. His pack he set by the door and instructed Noem to do the same.

(( question...if Noem going ot be rescued before or after they reach the Deep? I can wait until the 'knight in shining armor' comes in to this RP, which is fine, or he may go to the Deep's thread and begin there his rescue?))

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 pm
(Hmm...I don't know if/when Orpheus will want to join the rp I can send her a pm and ask to see if she wanted to rp coming to save Noem. Though I am thinking that maybe it would be after they are in the Deep. I was kind of thinking that Noem might be in a more...abused state by the time he get rescued possibly with at least one shattered hand.)

Noem's ear remained lowered as he walked and even more so when he saw the strange door. He was not sure what to think about this more so when the other spoke again. "Have I not already been quiet this whole trip? I shall not utter a word unless addressed first." He said softly, "And I wont ask why were are hear for I am sure you would not tell me anyway." he said and watched the other knock on the door.

His tail gave a flick as he waited and his body winced a bit as Azazel gave a louder shot at whom ever was inside. He sighed and lifted the bag off of his shoulder with one hand being careful on the injured one. He looked over the Ista male wondering if the sudden tired look was real or faked.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 am
(( I will go ahead and wrap this RP up then and post in the Burn Deep after bit .^^ ))

Azazel's eyes flashed a moment in agitation but it quickly subsided as the door was answered by a kindly looking old male. His white frilly beard and bald head were testament to his age and wisdom, for looking over his shoulders one could see the medicines he kept in mass on shelves, and the various supplies he stored for cold winters.

He welcomed the travelers in, where he began to apply a pain-reducing and healing save on the Coin's hand. It was wrapped gently without a single word passing between the two. The medicine-male was mute; his throat slashed when he was young, the scars hidden by a thick scarf about his neck--but the coin need not know that. He devoted his life to medicine to help those, who, in his time, were 'unhelpable'.

With a sharp look from Azazel, the medicine-male nodded, letting the coin go.
Behind the two, when they left, he shut the doors quietly, going back to his fire and into a well-deserved afternoon nap.

The remainder of the journey went on as it had, ending at the great black gates of the Burn Deep. They were carved out of the mountianside, stones merely moved a few feet to complete it. Gates were forged in the before-time by hands of creatures called Elves, Fair folk, from another world. It was said Nimrochiell let a few things slide from one of the realms to her own, where the Meara live now. The artifacts serve as highlights, treasures of a lost time and a world that had since rotted.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers