Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
my bf is missing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementalists

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm
TheCosmeticPrince
I honestly don't think you're crazy... I think this was a desperate cry for attention.
attention? well my friend (cosmic prince i beleive it was) i hate being in the spot light which is why i always use an alais i am an unkown factor a ghost if you will i do not even exist. and the last for you Eris was this (ex en parte i beleive that my bf is safe and also i do remember saying that the matter was closed. that is if it is agreeable to you guys andgirls. i do not have to defend myself against you, and i do wish to remain civil to the two of you in futre matters so on this note i bid the ntwo of you farewell and good day.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:07 pm
Elementalists
TheCosmeticPrince
I honestly don't think you're crazy... I think this was a desperate cry for attention.
attention? well my friend (cosmic prince i beleive it was) i hate being in the spot light which is why i always use an alais i am an unkown factor a ghost if you will i do not even exist. and the last for you Eris was this (ex en parte i beleive that my bf is safe and also i do remember saying that the matter was closed. that is if it is agreeable to you guys andgirls. i do not have to defend myself against you, and i do wish to remain civil to the two of you in futre matters so on this note i bid the ntwo of you farewell and good day.)

Have a great day!  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash