Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Which do you prefer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 am
well as long as the dudes aren't like body builder muscley, i like everything biggrin

but i do melt for femme people. both men and girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 pm
Well, I find that I tend to be more aesthetically attracted towards people who have curly-ish hair for some reason.

And I really like long hair- it'd be so much fun to play with if I was cuddling with someone. >//<

So, I'd say I'd probably be aesthetically attracted towards females with more of a feminine look about them.

As for guys, I find it nicer and easier to talk to someone when they're around my height- otherwise I have to look up at them while talking, and that's a bit awkward for me. I think I'd like a guy with longer hair, too, because I could play with it. XD I'm sensing a bit of a theme here in what I find physically attractive...
Um, and no creepy bulging muscles like on bodybuilders. That's just creepy. >.>;

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

xXbelovedXxx

Lunatic

12,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm
This just made my day.

Surreal Goldfish
I'd have to say I prefer more masculine guys. Something about being with a "real man." I think I get a special kick out of it because I am a top. Topping masculine men is indescribably amazing.

Anyways... Since I'm not exactly femie I tend to crush more on feminine girls (with exceptions). I tried dating masculine boys and "girlier" guys, neither of which appealed to me, hence where I am today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 pm
Masculine men.

Only.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items