I've gained 20 pounds since January.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:01 pm
I know you will lose the weight. You will always look good though. <3  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm
Are you sure it's not muscle? Because if you're still working out consistently, then there is a good chance the weight is muscle.
The big question is, how do you feel? Do you feel healthier? Do you like how your clothes fit now compared to before you starting working out?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:56 pm
chinotenshi
Are you sure it's not muscle? Because if you're still working out consistently, then there is a good chance the weight is muscle.
The big question is, how do you feel? Do you feel healthier? Do you like how your clothes fit now compared to before you starting working out?

I agree with this.

Also, from what I've seen, I think you look awesome.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:07 am
No, it's Deff. Fat. Everything's tight again, and I have been pigging out. I'm back into a binge cycle.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm
Awww. Well, because you know you're in a binge cycle, it should be easier to get the motivation to get out of it. It's not like you're in denial about your eating habits, which is what hinders so many people from actually taking the steps needed to lose weight.

We're cheering for you, Xippy! biggrin And you're gorgeous, regardless!  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:15 am
I don't know. This one has lasted since October. Halloween was the first trigger with people leaving unattended candy out in the coffee area. Then the holidays when people left unattended cakes and cookies and sandwiches out, but the real weight gain happened more recently where I'm just always ******** hungry.

Like...I'd rather eat food than do things most people would rather do than eat. It's literally ******** addicting.

I do really well for a while about 6-9 months then I just crash and gorge.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:17 am
And I'm getting pretty desperate too. Like when Arianah posted on her facebook about some stupid fad diet where they stick a feeding tube down your nose....I actually considered taking a week off work to try that.

Xiporah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:00 pm
I love food a lot too, but having a budget really puts a dampner on how much you eat and when. Maybe try a food budget that you can't go over? Or try listing out what you'll eat?  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games