Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 am
Rotten Lucy
chinotenshi
I don't like make up in general, because it feels heavy on my face. Fake lashes just emphasize that heaviness. D:

You know, you should look into the brand MAC of makeup. I love it. It's so light! Most of it is minerals so it's really good for your skin, too. Though it's a bit pricey, It's one of the better alternatives. And even then, there's other brands that offer very light makeup c:
Even if I could find it in Japan, I doubt I could afford it...But I'll keep my eye out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm
I use mineral make up by Southern Magnolia Minerals or Lancome.  

Arianah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:55 pm
I use bare escentuals, it's a mineral powder makeup and I only paid like 20 bucks for a month supply, but that s**t has lasted me over two years so far. I really like it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:37 pm
Lass Kyon
I use bare escentuals, it's a mineral powder makeup and I only paid like 20 bucks for a month supply, but that s**t has lasted me over two years so far. I really like it.
Bare Essentials? They have that s**t for sale on informercials all the time here in Japan. It's ******** EXPENSIVE over here. Like $80 for just one tiny thing of bronzer and a free eye pallet.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:27 pm
chinotenshi
Lass Kyon
Bare Essentials? They have that s**t for sale on informercials all the time here in Japan. It's ******** EXPENSIVE over here. Like $80 for just one tiny thing of bronzer and a free eye pallet.

The brand is escentuals, even though that's not the right way to spell it. Idk why they spell it that way.
But wow, I got a set of the foundation, bronzer, highlight, eye liner and eyeshadow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 am
Lass Kyon
chinotenshi
Lass Kyon

The brand is escentuals, even though that's not the right way to spell it. Idk why they spell it that way.
But wow, I got a set of the foundation, bronzer, highlight, eye liner and eyeshadow.
I've never understood bronzer. Everytime I've tried it, it was a disaster.

Last time I bought bronzer, I used it for a halloween pirate costume to simulate dirt smears on my face.

Xiporah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 am
Xiporah
Lass Kyon
chinotenshi
Lass Kyon

I've never understood bronzer. Everytime I've tried it, it was a disaster.

Last time I bought bronzer, I used it for a halloween pirate costume to simulate dirt smears on my face.

I use it to accentuate my cheekbones, like, I apply it under them and toward the corner of my mouth so that my face looks more angular as well and less like a rectangle.
But I think that the standard use is to give your skin a sun-kissed look. You're probably applying too much, or your skin might even be too pale for it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 am
Oh that makes sense. I never apply anything on my cheeks. Blush has always seemed pointless to me. I want to GET RID of discoloration and redness that's in my cheeks, not accentuate it. I usually hide it with concealer.

Honestly I thought it was all over face make up to make you look tanned or something.

Xiporah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:21 pm
Usually you'll only apply it to the bridge of your nose, chin, cheeks and forehead, and only very lightly.  
Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff