Submit

this thread is just me complaining really

View Results

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 am
his argument is, "But you like girls! You like them more than you like guys!"

stressed stressed stressed

That doesn't mean s**t. I don't want to watch or be apart of you ******** another girl. If you wanna ******** another girl that badly, then break up with me and you can have however many you ******** want ;ihdsfa;ildkfhanslikfn  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:27 am
OH MY GOD

Rob
Going under the assumption that we're stuck with each other razz a part of me would like to say I've gotten with at least like one other girl you know what I mean haha

ok now i'm upset  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

gypsiebaby

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 am
I would be pissed off, too. If you say no, you mean no. D<  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:22 pm
That's really dumb to me, like why would he push that so hard in the beginning of the relationship, cause I mean y'all haven't been dating that long.

One of my friend's has been seeing this guy for 2 months, they're not officially dating and he's always begging her for a**l.

its just like.
does not compute with me, at all.  

LeRaven

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 pm
Wow, yeah. It's one thing to want to watch you girlfriend and get you kicks that way, but to want to put your d**k in someone else... That would really upset me too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:03 pm
I think you need to say that this hurts you, and that he's pushing you into something you're uncomfortable doing.

Be frank. Don't step around or drop subtle hints. Tell him as directly as possible how you feel.

Xiporah

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:52 pm
Xiporah
I think you need to say that this hurts you, and that he's pushing you into something you're uncomfortable doing.

Be frank. Don't step around or drop subtle hints. Tell him as directly as possible how you feel.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm
We talked about it when I got to his house tonight, he realized once I explained why I was upset why his logic didn't really work out in this one. He apologized a lot. And cried a little bit which was pretty overdramatic but I guess he actually felt that bad.
I asked him why he would even think of something like this and we talked about how he was feeling insecure about the fact that he's only slept with one girl, and with his friends and practically every guy in high school being...well, teenage boys, it rubbed off on him a little. I guess him and the guys were having a discussion on how many girls they slept with and he was the only one that had only slept with one. (Their school is like notorious for slutty girls.) I always forget what high school boys are actually like.
And then he apologized some more and said that all the girls that are basically throwing themselves at him wasn't helping either and I told him he needed to tell all of them to stop. Which he did. He sent out like 6 texts to different girls saying that he wasn't going to tolerate any flirting or hinting anymore. Which made me a little upset even though I KNEW how many girls were flirting with him, but I'm glad he sent those texts. And I know him well enough to know he'll stick with that.
It all made me feel really good actually and we talked about my own insecurities with the situation and then he apologized more, gave me this letter he wrote me the day before, made me a candlelit dinner, apologized more, and then we went to Ashley's lol.
I love him a lot a lot a lot and it's like genuine and just awesome knowing we can talk things like this out because I've NEVER been able to do that with anyone else I've dated, including Dee despite how long we were together. Like I know we haven't been together that long but it's so awesome. I feel like a middle school girl with a really strong crush or something. Young love. Gross.  

breedney

O.G. Smoker

Quaint Ethos

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:53 pm
Anytime a boyfriend brings that up I tell them
"we'll have a 3-some with another girl as soon as we have one with another guy"

That shuts them up real quick.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 pm
breedney
We talked about it when I got to his house tonight, he realized once I explained why I was upset why his logic didn't really work out in this one. He apologized a lot. And cried a little bit which was pretty overdramatic but I guess he actually felt that bad.
I asked him why he would even think of something like this and we talked about how he was feeling insecure about the fact that he's only slept with one girl, and with his friends and practically every guy in high school being...well, teenage boys, it rubbed off on him a little. I guess him and the guys were having a discussion on how many girls they slept with and he was the only one that had only slept with one. (Their school is like notorious for slutty girls.) I always forget what high school boys are actually like.
And then he apologized some more and said that all the girls that are basically throwing themselves at him wasn't helping either and I told him he needed to tell all of them to stop. Which he did. He sent out like 6 texts to different girls saying that he wasn't going to tolerate any flirting or hinting anymore. Which made me a little upset even though I KNEW how many girls were flirting with him, but I'm glad he sent those texts. And I know him well enough to know he'll stick with that.
It all made me feel really good actually and we talked about my own insecurities with the situation and then he apologized more, gave me this letter he wrote me the day before, made me a candlelit dinner, apologized more, and then we went to Ashley's lol.
I love him a lot a lot a lot and it's like genuine and just awesome knowing we can talk things like this out because I've NEVER been able to do that with anyone else I've dated, including Dee despite how long we were together. Like I know we haven't been together that long but it's so awesome. I feel like a middle school girl with a really strong crush or something. Young love. Gross.

That's awesome that it worked out and he apologized and got where you were coming from.

I think it's kinda dumb though to be concerned about the NUMBER of sexual partners rather than the quality of them, but I'm not a young guy, I suppose. xd  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

breedney

O.G. Smoker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm
rofl
Teenage boys. I don't get it either. Notches in their belts.

I'm all he needs ;D  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:45 pm
Oh God, I know. My best friend in High School slept with the nastiest dirtiest girl ever just because she would. emotion_facepalm  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:35 am
I'm glad you had the discussion. <3

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff