Tenacious Travis

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:46 am
Quote:

I suspect it has to do with diet and other factors.

I do believe I've read somewhere before that diet is a factor. ******** if I can remember where I read it, but I seem to remember that red meats and fruits lend to a sweeter taste whereas vegetables and some other foods = bitter.

probably just made this up though  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm
Tenacious Travis
Quote:

I suspect it has to do with diet and other factors.

I do believe I've read somewhere before that diet is a factor. ******** if I can remember where I read it, but I seem to remember that red meats and fruits lend to a sweeter taste whereas vegetables and some other foods = bitter.

probably just made this up though

I always hear about pineapples making a big difference. But yeah generally I hear fruit and veg makes it sweeter, things like meat, alcohol, caffeine make it taste bad.

It's one of those things which just makes it sound like if you eat healthier, you'll have better tasting sperm. Which kinda makes me question if there's an agenda behind all these supposed articles which talk about what foods make your sperm taste better or whether there's actually been a bunch of scientific research behind me...  

Vitamin Crack

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:51 pm
I don't care what it tastes like (not that I've only ever tasted more than my husband's) it's the consistency that grosses me out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm
I am beginning to learn that this is a tell-all guild with a very high comfort zone. Lol.

Well, anyway, two years down the road, a wedding, and two kids... I still think it tastes like salty cream of pea soup and always will. Some don't like it, some do. I suppose it depends on your preferences regarding taste.

I am jibber-jabbering, but you get the gist.  

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:59 pm
Vitamin Crack
...But I like being super gross and acting like a food critic afterwards.

"Hm today you were more sweet than usual, though there was a slight acidic undertone..."

Because I'm ******** hilarious.

No no, I totally do this too. I definitely once told a guy his c**k tasted like pineapple. Because it totally did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 pm
The only thing that has ever bothered me about swallowing is sometimes it feels like it's stuck in the back of your throat.

I can drink a gallon of water and it just ******** sits there and ughghhhhh.

Quaint Ethos

Ladies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces