Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Hardcore Gamers' Hub (Online Games, RPG, MMORPG etc)
Heavy Rain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

STRFKR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 pm

"How far will you go,
To save someone you Love?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TRAILER:
http://youtu.be/JKPPdgBK3r8

Heavy Rain is an interactive drama psychological thriller video game created by Quantic Dream exclusively for the PlayStation 3. The game is written and directed by Quantic Dream's founder and CEO David Cage. Heavy Rain's story is a dramatic thriller modeled after film noir, featuring four protagonists involved with the mystery of the Origami Killer, a serial killer who uses extended periods of rainfall to drown his victims.

----------------------------------------------

This game is awesome! Para siyang movie, the controls are very simple it's QTE based type of control but you can control the outcome of the storyline. It has lots of endings! and yes I have finished watching the walkthrough (that is because I have no ps3) but it made me feel like a paranoid parent. The atmosphere of the game is really gloomy because it keeps on raining when I watched it before, it was always raining kasi mga june or july pa yun xD so parang ang ganda ng mood to watch it. The game has lots of surprises at the end. It's not a very hyped game but certainly the storyline is pretty unique and great! biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:40 pm
aw PS3. imposible para sa akin. emo  

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hardcore Gamers' Hub (Online Games, RPG, MMORPG etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games