4%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zizima

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:35 pm
Slackadaisical
Zizima
Slackadaisical
Zizima
*Groan* English dubbing... gonk Every english dubbing I've heard has been a total rape to the ears. I don't even live in an english-speaking country so I prefer to stay away from the english dubs. But yeah, almost every popular anime-series is bound to get english dubs so can't avoid it in the case of T&B either.
Only good thing in the english dub I can think of is that Barnaby's english at the end of the episodes will finally sound like english. XD "Ignouraansu is breeess" pfff

Then what of Kotetsu's struggling with the titles?
Will the English get rid of that? Because that would be boring.

Also.
I am also afraid for a dub (they actually caused me to dislike some series because of how bad they sound and how popular said bad voices are). People should just stick to the gold that is the sub.
"Reach a larger audience" my foot. Folks need to practice reading. B[

I thought the very same thing. D: That would be a CRIME, I tell you. It totally wouldn't be the same if Kotetsu's english voice tried to make it sound like as if he couldn't pronounce english words. Just, what?
And I actually loved Barnaby's english, how they wanted to make him sound like a master compared to Kotetsu's stammering but pfffaahaha his performance isn't so good either. XD I can't keep on living when the pleasure of listening to Barnaby's super-japanese-engrishu is taken from me.

*Nods* I totally agree with you. Kotetsu's and Barnaby's voices (and everyone else's, 'course but especially theirs) are simply perfect like that, I think it's impossible for any english voiceactor to sound even nearly as good. But ahaha yah, this is just my opinion.

Maybe they would give him a Japanese accent...?
OH GAWD NO. It'll be like the Hetalia dub all over again...! *despair*

I would actually prefer for a subbed version to be shown on tv rather than a dubbed one. I'm not very familiar with Viz's dubbing, but I do they whore out Johnny Yong Bosch like nobody's business. B[

Nah, it's not your opinion. It is TRUTH. ;D

... I thought the same but didn't want to bring it up but YOU HAD DO IT DSFNIOPSFLK DX
Let's hope this doesn't happen. Very, VERY sincerely.

Yah. D: That would also bring people closer to the anime's origin country.
I know nothing of english voice actors who are used in animes a lot and I intend to keep it that way. Like Barnaby said, ignorance is bliss. oh god now I'm going to overuse that ahaha

Amen sister. Amen.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:50 pm
tadpolily
Zizima
Slackadaisical
Zizima
*Groan* English dubbing... gonk Every english dubbing I've heard has been a total rape to the ears. I don't even live in an english-speaking country so I prefer to stay away from the english dubs. But yeah, almost every popular anime-series is bound to get english dubs so can't avoid it in the case of T&B either.
Only good thing in the english dub I can think of is that Barnaby's english at the end of the episodes will finally sound like english. XD "Ignouraansu is breeess" pfff

Then what of Kotetsu's struggling with the titles?
Will the English get rid of that? Because that would be boring.

Also.
I am also afraid for a dub (they actually caused me to dislike some series because of how bad they sound and how popular said bad voices are). People should just stick to the gold that is the sub.
"Reach a larger audience" my foot. Folks need to practice reading. B[

I thought the very same thing. D: That would be a CRIME, I tell you. It totally wouldn't be the same if Kotetsu's english voice tried to make it sound like as if he couldn't pronounce english words. Just, what?
And I actually loved Barnaby's english, how they wanted to make him sound like a master compared to Kotetsu's stammering but pfffaahaha his performance isn't so good either. XD I can't keep on living when the pleasure of listening to Barnaby's super-japanese-engrishu is taken from me.

*Nods* I totally agree with you. Kotetsu's and Barnaby's voices (and everyone else's, 'course but especially theirs) are simply perfect like that, I think it's impossible for any english voiceactor to sound even nearly as good. But ahaha yah, this is just my opinion.

Trying to dub Barnaby's or Kotetsu's voice will be incredibly hard. I usually do not notice voices as much with subs but the voice actors were really talented and unique in the way they presented the lines.

Agreed. Just listening them talking was enough to send chills down my spine. Such admirable emphatizing. Let's see how english folk will work that out.  

Zizima

Tiger & Bunny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces