Submit

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 am
ok so i kinda've fallen in love with two people. (a guy and a girl) i have no idea what to do! gah. feel awful now.......

(I totallyam leaving out all the bits bout cutting myself again now, and hating letting myself actually feel emotion again cuz its really stupid, and really boring.)

bout time i made a thread in this guild anyways. been here for awhile just being a weird lurker.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 am
there. ive finally made a thread. im happy now. and can move on with my life (well metaphorically anyways) and am going to bed. good night random guild peoples.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MsChloe63

8,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 pm
Its cool to fall in love, just don't let your heart be broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:59 pm
MsChloe63
Its cool to fall in love, just don't let your heart be broken.

with two people?
seems like a lose-lose.......  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Omnombiskits

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm
BSPBleach
ok so i kinda've fallen in love with two people. (a guy and a girl) i have no idea what to do! gah. feel awful now.......

(I totallyam leaving out all the bits bout cutting myself again now, and hating letting myself actually feel emotion again cuz its really stupid, and really boring.)

bout time i made a thread in this guild anyways. been here for awhile just being a weird lurker.......

Well, I understand mostly, I've done it with two girls. The question is, ask yourself, who could you not live without? figure that out. if the answer is both, then well talk to them about it, see what you can do.

and about the whole cutting yourself thing, there are other releases. some people use rubber bands, some people smoke. it's all about what works best to relieve stress.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:54 pm
xXbLoOd-FiEnDXx
BSPBleach

Well, I understand mostly, I've done it with two girls. The question is, ask yourself, who could you not live without? figure that out. if the answer is both, then well talk to them about it, see what you can do.

and about the whole cutting yourself thing, there are other releases. some people use rubber bands, some people smoke. it's all about what works best to relieve stress.

lol well cudos for you for reading my 'fine print'. all im going to say to that advice is, been there, done that, dont work. as to the whole asking myself thing, i might just have to have a littlee talk with myself then.......  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Omnombiskits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:10 pm
BSPBleach
xXbLoOd-FiEnDXx
BSPBleach

lol well cudos for you for reading my 'fine print'. all im going to say to that advice is, been there, done that, dont work. as to the whole asking myself thing, i might just have to have a littlee talk with myself then.......

then maybe cutting is what works for you.
you could just see who likes you more or something.  
Life Issues Forum [[ You got a problem We can HELP]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games