Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Mim's Misc. Character RP Hunt! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimsey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:50 pm
heart Tags to RP. If anyone else wants to toss me a link, I'm good for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 am
Uta
Mimsey

As for Nemanja'janan . . .well. . . whoever you feel like chucking his way! *laughs* He really is just a giant oaf of misery and apathy, though he too can be unfailingly polite. He is the epitome of neutral. He's great because he lets others eat from his kills (when he can be prompted to hunt), or crawl all over him or cuddle with him. But he's also evil as he wouldn't stop some predator from eating the very same cub that was cuddling with him earlier. Nor would he rescue someone in dire need twenty feet in front of him, due to his apathy.

So . . . he . . . is . . . sort of a mess. He's not really good, but his lack of care can really make him incredibly dangerous too. I'm trying to get him to feel again, but it's not easy. ._. So yeah, whoever yo uwant him to meet!

He currently has a snake companion, since Annchen's Goddess of Blood dropped it off for him to watch while she goes on a 'mortal' mission but . . . yeah. He's mostly a lump of fur and spikes that can be super polite when he's coerced to talk.

Here's one for your boy! Decided to go with An, but I can always derail it with Lua and Faine later.

Mimsey

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am
I think Miramar and Veri (Godess of blood) could do some interesting things if they ever decided to team up for some reason... She's got a healing-ish power where she gives her own blood to a mortal to cure severe blood loss. The problem is that the mortal can't be bleeding too badly or Veri's presence might make him/her bleed to death anyway. One of Miri's lesser heals + transfusion could fix this problem.

I'm not sure in what kind of situation they'd team up, but it could be an interesting plot point and I wanted to toss it out there. It's Veri's permanent power so it'd have to be an awesomely epic plot... razz

I'd also like them to meet sometime, but not sure how/when. I'm lousy at meet and greets so I'd be up for plotting there. Perhaps she knew the previous Healing and is surprised to find that he is the new version smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm
That sounds like an awesome plot! If you ever need him for that, just toss me a link~

And, she definitely could have. :3 The last goddess was a little odd in some ways and very skittish, so Miramar's easy going attitude is probably a big change to what other gods are used to. If you'd like to RP them together, I can always throw together a situation. Maybe drop a rock on one of my other characters. /ponderrr

Speaking of other characters, I now have a complete list of everyone. Not a lot of info yet, but if someone has a specific character they're looking for I'd be happy to use them.

Mimsey

Mimsey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:00 am
heart Some tags, and added a few other characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm
mims darling sorry it has taken me so very long to get this to you ^^'

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21748829 its the rp between miri and val ^^ ill let you decide if you want him to be in lion form or water buck form ^^

also i finally posted my pride idea and i was wondering if you would check it out for an's sake. i know you said she isn't very religious and the pride might sound that way its just that they have certain beliefs that they wont really budge on. ^^'

if anything just read it over and give me some suggestions ^^  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Mimsey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 am
Tags to everyone~

And, I'll check the pride out!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:20 pm
I haven't forgotten to start our RP! I just lost the Internet this week and still don't have it back up and working. *is at the library*

I'm hoping we'll have it fixed soon and then I'll chuck you a link! Sorry for the delay! ;_;  

Uta

Shy Mage

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:20 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21765609

Tada! There you go, an RP for Miramar. Sorry that took so long to set up. ._. Hope you're well!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 am
Uta
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21765609

Tada! There you go, an RP for Miramar. Sorry that took so long to set up. ._. Hope you're well!

No worries! <3333 Tag back. I also made another RP for your god boy!

Also tags to like, all the peoples. Like everywheres~

Mimsey

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am
For Miramar:

A female friend?
User Image

This is Gutu'bufuu. Don't let the markings fool you, she's a nice warrior lady. She had a tragic past though. After her brother (Kame'bufuu) was kicked out of their pride, Gutu realized how alone she was in the world now and decided she wanted a family. She had a fling with a close friend, was pregnant for some time but was arrogant about the pregnancy. She thought she could still train, albeit lightly, but the stress caused her to lose her cubs; 4 of them.

When a nursemaid came in to retrieve the bodies for burial, reality hit Gutu like a brick wall and she had a mental break and killed the nursemaid. She than fled, believing that someone stole her children...

Than she started stealing everyone else's children completely deadset on the fact these were her missing kids. She now has 7 children, all boys. 2 Leopons, 1 Cheetah and 4 Lions. The 4 lions are blood brothers, and she didn't actually steal them so much as their birth mother "arranged" for her to take them. She's gonna eventually fling with Velvie's Dysi (who is the father of one of the leopons she took), and when she gives birth to her own children she'll realize what she's done and her mental break will kinda fix itself. She'll be extremely heartbroken over what she did and seek penance, though the boys all love her and view her as their mom anyway.

Also, more than likely if he's conversing or spending time with Gutu, Dosari will be watching him. He's very protective over his mom as he's a Seer and has seen her past and why she's so broken :T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 am
Sure! Miramar would be happy to meet her. He probably wouldn't be cool with the situation however, if he realized the extent of it. He sometimes has a very hard time seeing moral grey areas.

Otherwise he generally likes everyone, and without full knowing, would probably be impressed by a mother with so many mixed children. :3 Someone else in the RP is no problem!

If you have something in mind, just toss me a link. If not, I'll try and set something up later. <3

Mimsey

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:30 pm
I was wondering~ If Shaila had plots? Owo?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 am
Shiala? Not too many, although she's technically an adult now* and I'm not sure if she'll remain in the pride. What did you have in mind?

*or at least due to grow as one when Daf's colorings are handled

Mimsey

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas