Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Need Advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insaneclaw

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:50 pm
Ok so I need advice on a situation I'm going through where I'm falling for the guy my friend REALLY likes. It started in the beginning of our senior year this year where my friend (who I shall refer to as B) saw this guy in our calculus class and he started liking him. He would always tell me how cute he was and how he wanted to get with him soooo bad. I never saw it and I was always like what do you see in him. Then in our second semester when our classes changed I gained like two other classes with him one was a religion class and the other was a computer class. So my friend B was flipping out cus I had so many classes with him and had the chance to talk to him. So I decided, hey let me find out if this guy is gay 1 and 2 find out if he'd be interested in going out with you. So I began to talk to him and getting to know him and then suddenly I started developing these feelings for him. I've also realized how cute he is and everything and I feel terrible because I pride on the fact that I always look out for my friends and try to make them happy. I'm also known as an amazing wingman cus I always get my friends with the people they like. Not only that but I feel bad at the fact that I like him and he may be straight but on the other hand he said something to me that I don't know how to interpret cus it sounded like he was hitting on me. So to add to me feeling terrible I am confused, like idk what to do should I stop talking to this guy before I develop stronger feelings, should I keep being friends with him, should I keep flirting back, should I continue trying to hook him up with my friend B, or should I tell B forget it and stop talking to this guy idk any advice?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:56 pm
Go for it

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash