Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Come and Chat :D Everyone is invited! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysteries All Around

5,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm
xxTacoeater69xx
Mysteries All Around
Hello to you all, unfortunately I haven't quite figured out what I am.. yet. Probably because I was never really interested in going out with anyone. And there are no LGBT groups as far as I know in my area, although I do know some friends who are gay, and they are amazing to be with! 3nodding

But, I don't know what my family thinks about gay, lesbians etc. although I get that feeling that my brother doesn't like them...

And strangely, some of my friends supports gays, but not lesbians because they're girls.. confused

So that's my not very interesting story to you.

hehe thats interesting. Its ok if you dont know what you are. dont feel pressured to fit into a certain place or group. Just be urself !! heart

Haha thanks there, I will figure it out at some point! When I am interested in love... Which I don't know when... xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Mysteries All Around
TylerAnnihilate
Mysteries All Around
Hello to you all, unfortunately I haven't quite figured out what I am.. yet. Probably because I was never really interested in going out with anyone. And there are no LGBT groups as far as I know in my area, although I do know some friends who are gay, and they are amazing to be with! 3nodding

But, I don't know what my family thinks about gay, lesbians etc. although I get that feeling that my brother doesn't like them...

And strangely, some of my friends supports gays, but not lesbians because they're girls.. confused

So that's my not very interesting story to you.

Tell your friends they're retarded, because not supporting lesbiansis just as bad as them being homophobes at all.

Actually, they are homophobes. There's not much else can be said about that.

Unfortunately I cant say that to them, especially since one of them has been my friend since we were little... -.- Though I'm determined to make them accept lesbians too at some point in the near future.

All hypocrites should die!  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

CandyBoy955

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm
I came out a year ago when I had a girlfriend, and my parents are pretending like I didn't tell them and still go on about me marrying a husband and learning to cook and doing all this house wife stuff for "him"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:48 pm
IM A SILLY GOOSE WOOOT! teehee xp  

xDR-BAD CRABx

Hilarious Noob

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

xxTacoeater69xx

8,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:49 am
xDR-BAD CRABx

hehe razz  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:01 pm
xxTacoeater69xx
xDR-BAD CRABx

hehe razz

teehee YEAH...you jealous of me being a silly goose xD  

xDR-BAD CRABx

Hilarious Noob

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

wllz

Invisible Smoker

7,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 pm
hey im Jojo
i came out when it was the end of my freshmen year n i told my mum first which she was like half asleep n like when she heard me say ima lesbian she just sudden WOKE up lol... but she told me "this is my fault ur becoming a lesbian because of the bad choices of men i had in the past..." that wasnt it at all i told her that " its not ur fault ur only human we all arent perfect but this is my choice n im happy to be this way n i hope u understand that" she just nodded at me n said that she doesnt like my choice but she still loves me...
n now i've been out for 3 n ah 1/2 yrs n i have a beautiful gf im lucky to be with even tho she justd moved today which i miss her alot.. n ik when i get my licence ill be seeing her everyday i can
biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:37 am
Hello, there I'm Joel transman I've tasted the raindow... heheh Skittles!
^_^

Masked_Ven

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:58 pm
Hi I am Astrid I work at Walmart

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2