Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What the hell is wrong with this place???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:49 pm
since i came out, i gained recognition. since nobody really knew who i was before and now that i am "the school lesbian" they have started to pick on me. not even on that subject because then i'd be fine, no they gotta pick at the little things that doesn't make me a zombie that shares a mind with everybody else. seriously, i scratched an itch and that turned into "i am a horny b***h who ******** everything that walks". i'm used to this s**t and normally i'm a very strong person but all the things people said to me from the past has made me depressed and i have to stop myself from chugging nail polish remover on a daily basis. normally my motto is "s**t happens" but this is becoming too much. all my old friends are turning on me and i lost the only good thing in my life because of the god damned rumour. i know people don't normally react to smaller things like that but i really can't take this right now. i have deleted and blocked so many people from facebook, email and messenger and i basically disapeared from the face of this universe but apparently no matter what i do, i'm still a whore.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:39 pm
I know how you feel. I told most people that I was a lesbian back in the 8th grade (of course back then I was confused on my feelings. I only thought I was a lesbian). Ever since then, most people at my school would gossip about me and pick on me too. This lasted until my sophomore year when everyone forgot about it as they changed and grew into better or worse people.

My advice is to just ignore them, and don't let anyone get to you that way. If people are picking on you that much, just talk to someone you trust and they may try to do something about it. You're a better person than those people who pick on you. Just try to be as strong as you can be and just ignore them. There are lots of people out there who are probably in the same situation as you. Make new friends who won't turn their back on you, and make friends who understand you as a human being.

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100

Boys Chore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Damn, If I knew you irl I'd never leave your side.
worst advice ever? but it's true.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:18 pm
i think this is a sign that you had surrounded yourself with idiots

why is it whenever someone comes out everyone assumes that makes them a huge slut? is that the only insult people can think up for women?not to derail your topic but ive got someone right now who i told i was bi in highschool and now she is trying to spread rumors around that i have all female orgies on a regular basis. we are past college and she is doing this

screw them all, you have us on the internet, you dont need real friends  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:44 pm
3Amaranth13
I know how you feel. I told most people that I was a lesbian back in the 8th grade (of course back then I was confused on my feelings. I only thought I was a lesbian). Ever since then, most people at my school would gossip about me and pick on me too. This lasted until my sophomore year when everyone forgot about it as they changed and grew into better or worse people.

My advice is to just ignore them, and don't let anyone get to you that way. If people are picking on you that much, just talk to someone you trust and they may try to do something about it. You're a better person than those people who pick on you. Just try to be as strong as you can be and just ignore them. There are lots of people out there who are probably in the same situation as you. Make new friends who won't turn their back on you, and make friends who understand you as a human being.

the problem with my city is that it is southern Ontario Canadian. these people either live up to the phrase "Canadian hospitality" or they are total bitches. if you ignore them, they stalk you, surround you, and if you continue to ignore them one of them will beat your a** into the ground. you tell an adult you trust then you are a coward and s**t gets worse. the only way to get them to back the ******** off is if you belt them and i could be suspended or charged with assault and then i'm screwed for life.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:04 pm
I used to get picked on because I still suck my thumb. Go ahead and laugh, I don't care anymore. And that's the way to beat your problem, totally ignore the people picking on you while paying attention to the ones who care about you. I don't know about everyone else, the friends I do have know me really well and we flip eachother crap about stuff. We make gay jokes about our gay friends, blonde jokes to our blonde friends, and racist jokes to all friends. We all know that the person making the jokes doesn't mean it, so we all get a laugh and a hoot out of it. It's sort of a right of passage among us, if you can take our bad humor and still find it funny, then you're okay with us.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

LillLazaru5

Dangerous Noob

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:08 pm
I don't give a damn about where you live. We are all human beings, and everyone in the world should treat each other like human beings and not total monsters or strangers. Just try to ignore them, JUST TRY! If you let them get to you, they'll pick on you even more. I may not be right, but that's what's bound to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 pm
just take a breathe and walk away...morons dont deserve your attention or thoughts...you will always have us heart  

Ciel Nite

5,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm
Deal with it. Give out free nut twists when neccessary. I dunno. Just be glad that you'll never deal with them again one day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:12 pm
Sarah_L_Awesome
3Amaranth13

the problem with my city is that it is southern Ontario Canadian. these people either live up to the phrase "Canadian hospitality" or they are total bitches. if you ignore them, they stalk you, surround you, and if you continue to ignore them one of them will beat your a** into the ground. you tell an adult you trust then you are a coward and s**t gets worse. the only way to get them to back the ******** off is if you belt them and i could be suspended or charged with assault and then i'm screwed for life.

Try to stand up to them non-violently.
Tell them your sex life is YOUR business. What you do behind closed doors does not affect, hurt, or influence their lives, nor should it.
Also, there isn't anything wrong with being a slut in my opinion... what you do with your body is your choice to make. not mine. slut shaming sucks, though, because you feel bad no matter what.

just try to hang in there. keep your head up. make new friends that aren't stupid gossips.  

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 pm
Lady Direwolf
Sarah_L_Awesome
3Amaranth13

Tell them your sex life is YOUR business. What you do behind closed doors does not affect, hurt, or influence their lives, nor should it.
Also, there isn't anything wrong with being a slut in my opinion... what you do with your body is your choice to make. not mine. slut shaming sucks, though, because you feel bad no matter what.

just try to hang in there. keep your head up. make new friends that aren't stupid gossips.

i tried to stand up non violently, i'm a social ship wreck so suprise it came out wrong. they mocked me fast forward a bit and i'm against a fence with a crowd of people making my life miserable and trying to take my glasses...  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:21 pm
Ugh. It's really terrible what they do to people who come out with their feelings. Everyone has their own tastes in who they love, and I just don't see why people can't just be human and accept that. I like girls, what of it, you know? I don't understand why no one can accept that, can't accept us. You know, you just have to act like it doesn't bother you, like they are beneath your attention. You have the support of all of us and you don't need their crap. *Hugs* Good luck. : )

Jellen-chan

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100

Lady Direwolf

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 pm
Sarah_L_Awesome
Lady Direwolf
Sarah_L_Awesome
3Amaranth13

i tried to stand up non violently, i'm a social ship wreck so suprise it came out wrong. they mocked me fast forward a bit and i'm against a fence with a crowd of people making my life miserable and trying to take my glasses...

This is me reaching across the internet and giving you the biggest ******** hug ever.

You should try to call in the administration at your school to protect yourself. You don't deserve to get physically harassed like that. No one does.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:45 pm
People are just judgemental

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash