Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥ G E N E R A L

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • NAME Sayori Montero
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • SEX female
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • AGE 4
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIRTHDAY august 24th
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • ZODIAC virgo

♥ ♥ A P P E A R A N C E

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HAIR COLOR dark red-brown
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • EYE COLOR gold
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HEIGHT 3'4”
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BUILD petite, slender, tall

♥ ♥ I M P O R T A N T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ This girl can only be drawn with one person, in all other instances she's a ghost, that's right, she's dead and has been for years.

♥ ♥ O T H E R

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Her father has a doll version of her when he's desperate to see her face, often possessed by a Banette if he wishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 am
♥ ♥ A B O U T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • PERSONALITY
moe, always wanting to help, mature for her age

Sayori, when she was alive, always did her best to help her dad. She was a bit shy around strangers and other kids she didn't know, but approach her and she'd do her best to return your words with smile!

To her father though, she was a beaming little girl who only wished for him to be happy. She loved playing with him, though tried not to be too selfish with his time, considering he worked long hours.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIOGRAPHY
"Can I read you a bedtime story, daddy?"

Sayori was born to the one who is known as "Dad" by the orphans, though his real name is David. Being the only child between her parents, she was a bit spoiled and pampered. Even at the company where her dad worked, the girl had befriended the daughter of the company owner- none other than the two years older Kara. Kara would even often come over and play with the child. Life was good.

That was, until her mom walked out on them. Things changed then. Even the little girl could tell.

She watched her dad deteriorate quickly, so took it upon herself to take on the duties her mother left behind, such as cleaning. On a clumsy day her fate was sealed when her dad came back in a broken mood. She had broken some dishes at home, to which was probably an add on to the decision that ended her life.

Sayori had her last dinner with her father that night, him poisoning her. While he survived, his daughter perished.

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:21 am
♥ ♥ R E F E R E N C E S

please follow the outfit and most accurate references they are most helpful

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • OUTFIT REFERENCE(S) [ 1 ]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MOST ACCURATE REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GENERAL REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MISCELLANEOUS REFERENCES [ by me ] [ by others ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:23 am
♥ ♥ R E L A T I O N S H I P S

the following are those that the oc can be drawn with top of each section is most desired to be drawn with

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • FEMALES
TakaraThis only makes sense if you draw Kara as a little girl. Kara and Sayori were best friends once upon a time, when Kara was 6 and Sayori was 4. Kara would often be seen going over and visiting, and playing with the little girl. That is until, as Kara's child self put it, "Sayori just never came to see me again."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MALES
David • Her biological father and the man that was forced to raise her alone. She recognizes her dad tries his best, so she copies that same mentality, and tries her best too! Being her only remaining family member before she died, she was attached to him, only wanting to bring him happiness.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GROUPS text  

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

PKMN Trainers & OCs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out