Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥ G E N E R A L

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • NAME Koumi Montero
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • SEX female
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • AGE 15
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIRTHDAY februrary 24th
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • ZODIAC pisces

♥ ♥ A P P E A R A N C E

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HAIR COLOR black
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • EYE COLOR pink
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • HEIGHT 4’11”
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BUILD petite and slender

♥ ♥ I M P O R T A N T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ She has sheer black stockings on, please don't forget them!

♥ ♥ O T H E R

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ her PKMN team is: Jackson (male Leafeon), not decided at this time  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:01 am
♥ ♥ A B O U T

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • PERSONALITY
childlike, cunning, underhanded

Around those she knows, Koumi can come off mentally as a small child, that of perhaps 8 at best. It's almost like she won't accept growing up. She even sometimes speaks like a child. She's really sweet and kind to the ones she trusts, but if you're on the outside of her inner circle, well you get the other half.

Her other half is perhaps the part of her that is trying to grow up. Using the underhanded skills she's learned all her life, Koumi is a hustler. She knows how to con people, and use her words to twist and confuse your perceptions. She can come off as coy and confident. Other times, she can come off innocent and naive. This is mostly when she's conning you using her appearance, which she can come off looking very young.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • BIOGRAPHY
"Ah, um, I-I only need some money for the bus... oh and food... um, but I can sleep outside no worries! Hm? Y-you sure about giving me more?"

Koumi may be an orphan, but at the least she remembers her family. She came from the Sinnoh region, though from a family that wasn't financially well off. At the age of 4, they gave up Koumi for her own good. Because of this, Koumi understands how a family should act, and craves for that feeling of home again. Perhaps this is where her inabilities to grow up mentally stem from.

Now she lives alongside fellow orphans Aubrey, Leon and Aster. She still continues to hustle and con. Though for the most part, the girls are given much better treatment than the boys. Koumi also has a special connection with their adopted father, whom they all call Dad. Koumi's known to call him Daddy though.

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:03 am
♥ ♥ R E F E R E N C E S

please follow the outfit and most accurate references they are most helpful

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • OUTFIT REFERENCE(S) [ 1 ]

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MOST ACCURATE REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GENERAL REFERENCES text

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MISCELLANEOUS REFERENCES [ by me ] [ by others ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:04 am
♥ ♥ R E L A T I O N S H I P S

the following are those that the oc can be drawn with top of each section is most desired to be drawn with

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • FEMALES
Aubrey • Her companion since she was at the orphanage, Koumi's grown to see Aubrey as her big sister. She entirely trusts her, and absolutely listens to her. They definitely have a sisterly relationship, and are always seen together.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • MALES
David • Or to Koumi, "Dad." She is absolutely attached to the hip of this man. She has no problems being his daughter, and only wishes she was his blood daughter. Still, with the way she acts, you'd think she was more of a 5-7 year old girl talking to her father than a 15 year old girl talking to her adopted dad. Sometimes, it's easy to suspect if Koumi is confusing how she should feel about David.

Aster • Her brother, essentially. He's the only other one who had a family that he remembers, so she comes to him to make that connection. Sometimes, he can be a bit harsh to her, but she grins and bears it, thinking it nothing more than his big brother teasing and duties. It's not unlikely that she'll crawl into his bed to sleep when she's lonely.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • GROUPS text  

Roi-chan
Captain

Egg

PKMN Trainers & OCs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out