Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragtan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:04 am
Zeek looks at him. "Jim right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 am
"Yeah, and you're Zeek and Adrian. Nice to meet ya. Go ahead and have a seat."  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragtan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm
Zeek put his foot on the seat and put his weight into it. He nods slightly and heads back into the kitchen looking for something to eat. Moments later he comes out with a full cooked roast and sits down. As he started to eat his animal characteristic started to show as he bits into the roast tearing the meat from the bone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 pm
Rain lied in bed awake staring at the ceiling in her room. It took a moment for her to force herself out of bed. She opened her bag and pulled out a clean change of clothes. wearing only underwear and a tank she heads out to find the showers.  

Desalane
Vice Captain

Spotter

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm
"So, you've been to paragon before, right? What can you tell me about the planet? This is my first time there and all I really know are what vague rumors can tell."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 am
Adrian came back with Pistachio butter, a box of crackers and a knife " Neither of use ever made it to Paragon but I'm pretty sure both of use have gone over the Paragon survival guide at least a hundred times " He pulls the lid off the jar and proceeds to put Pistachio butter on crackers" But, don't worry we do have a guy who's a season veteran of the planet.... he's your roommate right names Mathews......"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Dragtan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:26 pm
Zeek licked his lips and wiped his mouth on his sleeve. "But I wouldn't put too much faith in him. Lets not for get that the dangers of the planet is always changing... and what ever is on the ship is adding to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am
"Okay, yeah, he's my roommate. Well it sounds like everyone is in for a shock when we get there."  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dragtan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:17 pm
Zeek licked his finger free of the meat's juices "Shock... we're in for the run for our very lives." He dropped the bare bone on the plate. "Climate, terrain, plant life, wild life, inhabitants.... whatever's on or was on that ship... the whole damn planet is working against us."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Adrian started to laugh " nothing more frightening then being eaten by a plant, I could only imagine what it was like to be the first team on Paragon the shock and horror they had to live threw simply to survive while the UCSE try to establish a base of operations on the planet its self"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:56 pm
-Move To Paragon Thread-

The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff