Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Taru's Ashnai'le Plot Thread- Kafei, Anju, Junko, & Tasso! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 am
@Ice: Well Anju kinda fails at hunting, so maybe she can stumble upon him and ask for help? 8D (She does this with like everyone she meets ololol, slacker.) If Jabby does or not would be up to you of course. XD She would be stunned if she found a Ligi who didn't help her, since that's how she's been sliding by Ibis pretty much.

@Pinch: OMG I WOULD LOVE SOME RP BETWEEN HER AND JUNKO. She'll be a slave pretty soon as well, but right now I'm working on backlog RP for her. She escaped and is technically roaming the rogue lands near the pride right now so we would have to wait a bit, until she's been captured. >: (Hopefully not too soon from now, getting her back in the pride lands is kinda my priority atm <3)

Also, general note. Sorry my replying is totally inconsistent right now. XD; Heading into midterms and there are days I have noooo homework at all, and others that I'm working on assignments the entire night/morning.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:12 pm
He probably would give her a hard time about not hunting, but it sounds like an interesting rp! Do you want to start or should I, since things are so busy for you?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:11 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=959845

::SLACKER:: ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 am
Tag, Taru!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:34 pm
PHEW!

Okay, Midterms and an exhausting week of class is over. I"ve updated everyones RP list and added some information about Junko finally yeeey. heart

Sorta have RP with Anju closed at the moment, She's recently had a surge in her RP count which is love. <33 But, I would like to get Tasso's and Junko's up a bit more. And of course Kafei is always open because he's fun.

I've been writing up bits and pieces of tags all week whenever I could find some free time, so I'll work on finishing those up and posting them soon. Should have MUCH more time to keep up with RP's now. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 am
How about a brother rp? A whole "I heard about your slave" thing, where Jabari explains his frustration?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am
Okay so I have a few more tags to get done, but since I'm caught up for the most part... time to find moar RP for my little band of Ashnai'le lions. ninja

Interested in any offer of course, but particularly with folks I haven't gotten to RP much with. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 pm
heart  

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 am
Gonna try and get remaning tags done today. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 pm
Okay I suck.

Later today fo sho.  

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm
YEY CAUGHT UP ON TAGS NOW. Except one, but I am horrible and am not counting that one since I want to work on my SRP. D:

GIMMIE NEW RPs.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces