Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:22 pm
does anyone play this game? at all?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm
I have it, I haven't played it in a while, I don't have wifi, I'm stuck on (( SPOILERS!! )) The dead principal. He kicks my a** everytime I fight him. Mainly because i'm like lvl 33 or so.  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm
Enter the Awesome
I have it, I haven't played it in a while, I don't have wifi, I'm stuck on (( SPOILERS!! )) The dead principal. He kicks my a** everytime I fight him. Mainly because i'm like lvl 33 or so.

I have Swords and Shields maxed out on my character. Gunning for Courage next.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am
i cant even remember exactly where im up to as its been a while since i played it... i think i just [spoilers] crossed the light bridge and im now somewhere on from there... [/spoilers]

i have a bard, warrior, healer and theif, as well an a paladin ive been training to keep her level equal to the others (******** hammers and holy awesomeness biznitch!!!) and they're all about level 36'ish  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:56 pm
Raui
Enter the Awesome

Have you beaten the dude yet? I could really use some tech's and strat's. I have a warrior, theif, preist, and a martial artist.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:50 am
Enter the Awesome
Raui
Enter the Awesome

Have you beaten the dude yet? I could really use some tech's and strat's. I have a warrior, theif, preist, and a martial artist.

I'm the second dungeoun from the end, and then I'll be gunning through the grottoes.

My best advice to you all is to hop your characters through all the different classes; do this enough and the whole game becomes really easy. It's all about grinding until you're OK.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 pm
Enter the Awesome
Raui
Enter the Awesome

I used a mage and sap'd the bosses defense. I used Egg on with the main character and phyche up until he got to 100 then he used the 4 combo move with his Staff doing nearly 1000 damage

Then i got a coup-de-grace with my main character and KO'd him. (he was a warrior.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm
Zylo Allouette
Enter the Awesome
Raui
Enter the Awesome

I'm the second dungeoun from the end, and then I'll be gunning through the grottoes.

My best advice to you all is to hop your characters through all the different classes; do this enough and the whole game becomes really easy. It's all about grinding until you're OK.

I hate grinding soooooo much Grinding is kinda hard in this game because well... it is.  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Enter the Awesome
Zylo Allouette
Enter the Awesome
Raui
Enter the Awesome

I hate grinding soooooo much Grinding is kinda hard in this game because well... it is.

Quarantomb -> Metal Slimes
The Bad Cave -> Metal Medley

Hunt these peckers down, and make good use of Metal Slash/multihit moves. Then it won't be as hard.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:55 pm
TtheHero
Enter the Awesome
Zylo Allouette
Enter the Awesome
Raui
Enter the Awesome

Hunt these peckers down, and make good use of Metal Slash/multihit moves. Then it won't be as hard.

Thing is... I'm not there yet sweatdrop  

You Silly Wanker

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:27 am
i used the same trick i always use on bosses (because it works)

have my sword-armed bard use Falcon Slash (hits twice), my Spear-Trained Warrior use Pressure Pointer (good for critical hits), and my Claw-Trained Theif use Whirlwind (hits twice), while my Healer is set to Computer Control and heals only when its needed, and attacks otherwise.

so far ive never lost a boss fight, and im near the end of the game...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 pm
Enter the Awesome
TtheHero
Enter the Awesome
Zylo Allouette
Enter the Awesome

Thing is... I'm not there yet sweatdrop

But if you're up to *Swinedimples Academy*, then you should have gotten way past those two areas I mentioned. You do have access to *the boat*, yes?  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items