RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:28 pm
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
hmmm... Wii virtual console, out of lack of not replying earlier, I appologize. but in response to the new info regarding it with the consoles not limited to Nintendo produced consoles, I'm proud to inform the list of consoles emulatedso far.

NES(Famicom)
SNES(Super Famicom)
N64(Ultra 64)
Sega Genesis
Turbo Grafix 16

I think it's a good list of consoles to emulate. now Nintendo can start fileing legal suits against people who use their playstation consoles to pirate games. and we all know sony is into pirateing games! so this'll give Nintendo some ground in many suits, helping Nintendo and Sega and even Hudson Soft in legal battles regarding emulation. especially when there's issues regarding emulation, and backed issues to help and break emulators.

the natural defense of an emulation gamer is to point out the game is no longer available and/or never was available in the USA or nation the suit is filed. the thing that'll break emulation is Wii with virtual console, which will put a lot of hurt on anyone pirateing emulated games.

piracy broke the Dreamcast, and the PS2 is hitting up emulation, so when Wii comes out it'll likely break sony, like pneumatic log splitter would do to a human spine!

To bad nintendo doesn't release some of the unreleased, that were released in Japan, games over here in English.
well, it would still be nice if I could see the actual games I have ROMs for and see hwo far I get in the Japanese version, or they'll rerelease the roms to language selectable formats.

or you could learn japanese.
well if I learn Japanese I'd be more fluent, but I'll need t learn the written language first, so as to read the text in many Japanese games.

Its never hurts to be more of anything unless its like something horrible like the holocaust or that.
I see your point. Hitler was so against the jewish population he had them slaughtered. but not only jewish people were slaughtered, but a lot of Polish people too, many Polish and Gypsies were slaughtered in death camps. it was horrible. now hitler takes pinapples in the a** in hell(as stated in Little Nicky). the especially large and spiky ones for the Polish.

though I would rathermuch learn the written Japanese language and be able to translate it than to ever hear about a spanish language class in a school in my neighborhood. which reminds me of some patriotic jokes I saw in Emails. ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:40 pm
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
well, it would still be nice if I could see the actual games I have ROMs for and see hwo far I get in the Japanese version, or they'll rerelease the roms to language selectable formats.

well if I learn Japanese I'd be more fluent, but I'll need t learn the written language first, so as to read the text in many Japanese games.

Its never hurts to be more of anything unless its like something horrible like the holocaust or that.
I see your point. Hitler was so against the jewish population he had them slaughtered. but not only jewish people were slaughtered, but a lot of Polish people too, many Polish and Gypsies were slaughtered in death camps. it was horrible. now hitler takes pinapples in the a** in hell(as stated in Little Nicky). the especially large and spiky ones for the Polish.

though I would rathermuch learn the written Japanese language and be able to translate it than to ever hear about a spanish language class in a school in my neighborhood. which reminds me of some patriotic jokes I saw in Emails. ^__^

I would to like to learn Japanese too, I dropped spainished I couldn't understand it.  

Rockman JET

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:11 pm
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948

I would to like to learn Japanese too, I dropped spainished I couldn't understand it.
there's too much Spanish, not enough English and Japanese, I'd also like to learn Polish, the language of my ancestors. I already know a few quotes from both Japanese and Polish. ^__^ the less Spanish, the better.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:12 pm
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948

there's too much Spanish, not enough English and Japanese, I'd also like to learn Polish, the language of my ancestors. I already know a few quotes from both Japanese and Polish. ^__^ the less Spanish, the better.

Yeah I agree on the Spanish, My foot its easy. I wouldn't mind learning Italian or maybe even English English not to be confused with American English.  

Rockman JET

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:54 pm
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948
Rockman JET
RAPTOR948

Yeah I agree on the Spanish, My foot its easy. I wouldn't mind learning Italian or maybe even English English not to be confused with American English.
okay. another point I see. well anything not Spanish is good.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:26 pm
I remember reading that. I also remember it being official.
I don't dig the red screen, but I could get used to it.
Hopefully I can change it to something more... dim.
I'd think they'll have some kind of custamization option for those who want it. At the very least, the color.
Besides, I read that article a while back. Wii ain't out yet. They'll probably change stuff before then.  

stythe

Nintendo Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces