Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

"A couple hours, Rin-chan", Atticus replied as he crossed his arms, his body tence as he looked at the ice barrer around theme,"Were close to Italy, my sister..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin nodded, "Ok...Thanks..." she said stretching her arms popping her shoulders. She smiled a bit and sighed a bit, "I wonder if theres anyone in Italy..." she mused to herself as she looked to the sky.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus activated his Nashi-sight, his body still feeling weak from the spell he used and he saw strong aura's within the Italian Borders,"Yes...many people..."

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:01 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin nodded, "Yes, I know that...Thats not what I meant..." she said while staring into space a little.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus woundered what she was talking about but he kinda didn't have time for it and then, out of the blue, a fire ball slams threw the ice and onto the mountain wall just to the right of the ship,"Damnit...they broke the berrier..."
Atticus then saw 5 men jump down the ice roofing and Atticus took out their father's katana handle, activating the katana mood,"Rin-chan...go to the life boat and go off without me..."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:17 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin stood behind him in her attack position and atcivated Cat Katana, Cat Katana turned into a cat made of sharp blades and needles. She grabbed her other twin Katanas and held them out one facing back and in front, "What? And let you have all the fun again? No way!" she said with a smirk.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus growled as his aura appeared around him, red and evil aura, and he swung his blade up into the air, making a Aura Strike cut a peice of the Ice down off the ice berrier. The ice peice feel between Rin and Atticus, his power controling his body and he rawred at her,"GO NOW!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 am
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin peered around the ice to see Atticus, she jumped onto Catna and then Catna ran over to the lifeboat, they got in and Rin didnt really go anywhere.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 am
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus smiled as he saw her on the life boat and he saw 2 men ran at him with large axes in their hands, swinging them around at him. Atticus tworled around, not letting any of the attacks hit him and he activates his hiddin blade, stabbing it into 1 of the men's throat. He then points his other 1 at the man and activates the pistal mood on the Hiddin Blade, shotting his head clean off his shoulders. He then grabs the corpses and throws them at the other men, making them fall down. Atticus then ran up on the wall, standing on it without falling and he put his hands forward, making his aura go into his hands,"CHIRASENGO!!!"
He then sees his aura tworl around into a ball as lightning strikes come out of it and he rawred, jumping off the wall. He slams his Chirasengo into the boad, making it turn into 2 by 4 peices of wood and the men were stabbed with the broken ice spikes on the ice barrer. Atticus layed there as the boat began to fall to the bottom of the ocean, his right arm covered in burn marks and he growled, getting up with the cloak around his wounded arm. He then ran up to the front of the ship, or the poop deck as some people call it, and he jumped off of it, coming out of the water with a plank of wood that's the only thing that's keeping him above water.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:19 pm
Rin Nanashi

User Image

Rin took the boat over to Atticus and held her hand out, "Here! Take my hand and Ill pull you up!" she said while Catna was giving her some support.  

Aobajohsai Enthusiast

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 pm
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus grabbed her hand, pulling up to the life boat and he caughed heavily, his dark aura still around him. He threw up some blood, his aura disappearing within his heart where the Saru Demon slept within him and he sighed, their father's katana handle dropping at the bottom of the boat as he passed out next to the handle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:41 am
~Atticus Nanashi~

Atticus layed there, passed out for about a couple hours as the lifeboat floated to the Villa Decks and he woke up, seeing the sky was so clear, witch ment that they are in Italy. Atticus got up, seeing the decks and he smiled, floating twords them,"I'm here, Father..."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff