Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 pm
Okay so it's come to my attention I've been reading the requirements for growths a bit wrong lol And I was glad for the clarification! Because uhm OOPS.

Anyhow...can this be worded differently? (scroll down to see my reasoning WHY)

1 Pokemon

2 Weeks Time
1 Journal Set Up (Simple enough)
1 Decision on Gender (So I know what to draw the kid as)
1 Solo RP
1 RP with another Pokemon ( the other person can be at any stage)
1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi (when all this is done the Pokemon will find a start somewhere, be it among their things, while out walking, sitting in their food bowl, etc. A short journal RP about them finding this which ends with them passing out)

2 Child

2 Months Time
1 Response to the growths/changes caused by the star they found.
4 PDs
2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries
1 Skill Learned (must be something their Pokemon Type can learn aka a Charmader learning Ember or a Jigglypuff learning Sing)
1 Evolution! (this is NOT must do requirement, if you want your Pokemon to NOT evolve and remain in the form they are in just tell me <3)

3 Teen

3 Months Time
1 Response to Growth (and response to changes if your child evolves)
5 PDs
2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries
2 Skill Learned (must be something their Pokemon Type can learn aka a Charmader learning Ember or a Jigglypuff learning Sing)
1 Evolution! (this is NOT must do requirement, if you want your Pokemon to NOT evolve and remain in the form they are in just tell me <3)

4 Adult

None!

and I'm probably the only person to have been mis-reading these all this time, but maybe not... but anyhow..

When talking about writing up move-learning solo's I mentioned my kid was learning two. I was told only one was needed. (yay!), but...

basically I was reading everything WRONG.

I was thinking that teens had no requirements to grow to adults, and that kids had to learn 2 moves to grow to teen, and so on. Does that make sense? I had managed to shift everything one growth forward basically.

So maybe a 'To grow from Pokemon to child you need these requirements: (list them here)' 'To grow from child to teen you need to fill these: (list them)' and so on?

Possibly? Something...because it's just confusing to me at this point (and darn if I didn't think I understood them just fine too hehe)

I feel sort of dippy right now for mistaking these this entire time. sweatdrop

Orpheus Solon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm
Edited that on the front page. ^_^  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Thanks! sweatdrop

Man I'm glad Moog pointed out to me I DID need stuff for my teens.... xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 pm
I have an event idea that I'd like to share. :3

I really like the idea of a crazy potion event where the plot line is like this -

"Uh, oh! The potion shelves have broken and now these Pokemon/Poke humans have been effected by the changes in the serums! These poor babies need a good bath, and a good home, pronto!"

I was thinking that there are a few premades with random potion effects/potion combos, and a few semi-customs or customs, maybe even an auction, too.

This is stemming from a cute idea that I've been having. A pinkan potion/Type change Meloetta. The type would be grass and they'd be Cherry Blossom themed due to the pink. They'd do Geisha dances, too. :3

Just a thought! <3

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:20 am
Orpheus Solon

Question about the names list....

Are those names now off limits forever?

For example, Urban is now an adult and likely won't have many PD's popping up concerning him... So there'd be little worry of confusion happening...

But, is his name off limits now despite him being grown?

I personally have no issues name sharing, especially if the shared name in question belongs to an adult/perma/fairly inactive character.

So could someone pm me going 'Hey do you mind if I use the name Urban/Noble/Cupcake/whatever?' and I be all 'No problem!' or is it just a flat 'If it's listed, it's a no go' thing?

/ramble  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:35 am
Lirilei

It's up to the person really. Some would rather their characters not share names with others in the same shop due to confusion issues or just because they want the name to be unique, others might not care.

This is just as a helping hand to people who are looking for names for their character or maybe to see what letter has the least amount of names that start with it, or the like.

I'd say if someone appeared and wanted to call their character X name and it's taken already they will need to PM the player of said character to see if they are alright with another person using the same name. If its alright with the players then a name can be used twice.

Otherwise the person's request the name not be duplicated will be honored. There is always the choice for a different spelling of the same name as well.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:40 am
Orpheus Solon
Lirilei

It's up to the person really. Some would rather their characters not share names with others in the same shop due to confusion issues or just because they want the name to be unique, others might not care.

This is just as a helping hand to people who are looking for names for their character or maybe to see what letter has the least amount of names that start with it, or the like.

I'd say if someone appeared and wanted to call their character X name and it's taken already they will need to PM the player of said character to see if they are alright with another person using the same name. If its alright with the players then a name can be used twice.

Otherwise the person's request the name not be duplicated will be honored. There is always the choice for a different spelling of the same name as well.

Fantastic! I was merely curious on how that would work. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:03 pm
I changed Ryan.Jr's name to Kokee he is also going to be a prema~ Darn you Pokémon X and the fun Ryhorn riding LOL~ heart Griff the Ryhorn rider~  

SirJavaLillyRhinoEmoji

Beloved Cutesmasher

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:22 pm
Gabriel Night
I changed Ryan.Jr's name to Kokee he is also going to be a prema~ Darn you Pokémon X and the fun Ryhorn riding LOL~ heart Griff the Ryhorn rider~

I JUST saw this.... I will redo his cert right now with the right name and tag. smile  
Miscellaneous, Useful Info

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff