Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
100k or 70k please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Satanic II

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:52 am
i need gold to help me with my dream avi. so please guild help me please  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:00 pm
You're crazy right? Work for your gold like everyone else. No one hands out freebies to people who don't do anything to deserve them.

If you want a get rich quick scheme: buy something (an evolving item or a bundle, something expensive) from the cash shop, wait until it fully evolves, then sell it. The more expensive it is, the more exclusive it is and the more it's worth. Enter a bloody contest and win it. Or better yet offer a service in exchange for gold. Art usually works best on Gaia. You could play games like everyone else. Be a savvy trader in the Marketplace. There are so many options that just take a little time that anyone seen begging is laughed at for good reason. You're just being lazy.

No one is going to just give you gold, and no one will ever give you anything for nothing (except perhaps your parents).  

Kat1132

Devoted Explorer

Darknight Silver

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:04 pm
Kat1132
You're crazy right? Work for your gold like everyone else. No one hands out freebies to people who don't do anything to deserve them.

If you want a get rich quick scheme: buy something (an evolving item or a bundle, something expensive) from the cash shop, wait until it fully evolves, then sell it. The more expensive it is, the more exclusive it is and the more it's worth. Enter a bloody contest and win it. Or better yet offer a service in exchange for gold. Art usually works best on Gaia. You could play games like everyone else. Be a savvy trader in the Marketplace. There are so many options that just take a little time that anyone seen begging is laughed at for good reason. You're just being lazy.

No one is going to just give you gold, and no one will ever give you anything for nothing (except perhaps your parents).

And excerpt really nice people who don't mind.  
The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games