*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Your walk with Christ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you accpted Christ as your lord an savior?
Yes
91%
 91%  [ 94 ]
not yet
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
no
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
GOLD
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 103

ryoushinn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:32 pm
celynen
hey, what do I do? I'm kind of torn up right now, although fait's doing wonders at keeping me together.

You see, I can't get off the fact that last month on my 18th birthday, I had a funeral of my 14 year old friend, Hannah. My other 14 year old, very close friend, Angie, is still in the hospital, as well as the girl's older sister, who over a month later is learning how to walk & talk and still ahsn't learned of Hannah's death. Angie can see, squeeze her left arm, and understand what's said. she also has a fever and will be getting a permanent shunt & a piece of her skull put back in on the same day Bethany's getting bars in her mouth out.

What do you do when this sort of thing happens? I have great friends, but they were all so excited about going to see Narnia on the 9th of Dec. with our youth group, but now what? Especially Angie. they all loved the lord, and still do, but I can't get my mind off of it.

I keep wanting to talk about it, and am getting kinda obsessed it seems, but what now?

I'm just a bit lost. sad crying cry

Aww...i'm sorry. I'll pray for your friends! Well when something tragic like that happens, i just pray and hope God will take care of everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:24 am
Killer Mosquito
It was weird for me, I always believed in God, and Jesus, and that he died for our sins.... I just didn't want to go to church. Nor did I want to pursue a relationship with him. But, about a year ago, I started going to chruch. I LOVED it. Now, I'm a member of the church's praise and worship band, I preach at Youth, and I live a life for Christ.

God has told me to do something, but it's ironic.... I've always said during prayer "Tell me what to do, and I'll do it." But, he's told me something that requires me to get out of my 'comfort zone', and I all of a sudden start questioning myself. I'm trying to convince myself to listen to him, but I'm hoping that I don't wimp out, and take the easy way out.

Be careful what you pray for... wink  

Cat_Burn

jamesthelittle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:41 pm
Hey everyone. God bless! Have a great day!  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff