Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
Member Information Share Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kithandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:53 pm
Hello everyone! I am Kithandra. You can call me Kith, Kit, Kithandra. It is not my real name, but even a few people in RL call me Kit seeing as Kithandra is pretty much the name I use for everything (Xbox Live, WoW, Dragon Oath, etc) and have since I was 15. I currently live in Stillwater, MN. I am originally from North Carolina. I moved here in late March for an internship and my internship site hired me on in early September.

I am 23 years old. I love to read, play and listen to music, watch anime, take pictures, cook, hike, and so much more.

Anything else you wanna know, let's have a chat!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 pm
Hi! -waves- ^.^ My name is Natsumi. I rarely give out my real name becuase I like the name Natsumi much better. I'm 21. I live in Florida. I don't have many friends in real life but I have tons on Gaia. Its easy to be yourself online. And me...I'm a unique, complicated, random person. I'm awesome to boot! There's just too much to say about me. You'd have to look at my profile and read everything, go ahead....take it all in..I'll wait...............................done yet? Eh, I don't have the time to wait here so....umm just talk to me and get to know me if you really wanna. I love meeting people and talking. Umm.....if you ever need help with anything (besides gettin gold >_>....i don't donate....) then ask too....I like doing tekteks and I'll do em for free. so yeah....I don't want to go on and on here.

Oh and...umm.....no wait nvm. K bye!  

Lady Natsumi Arashi

High-functioning Lunatic

22,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Stuffed Foodie 25

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 am
Is now reconnected..... been outta touch for a few sorry guy's... kids is napping so i got a few moments............. Moved in to our new house 12-17-09 so we've been here about a month. Hurray bills....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm
i am in my late 20s but have not yet graduated college.

it took me a few years to sort out issues such as rebellion and drugs

but i am ok now

i hope.

u loved track back in school but was deliberately fouled during a race which resulted in serious injuries to my right knee and leg

and then i put on weight because i still ate the same things but could not work out the way i used to

and then i got resentful and withdrawn even though some excellent friends stayed with me through the whole ordeal.

anyway, i go to college online and am nearly finished
i work 3/4 time as a nanny and hope to get a job with Head Start
i am engaged to a cute talented funny guy who has absolutely no ambition
and no job

i like swimming (i could still compete in that)
kayaking
hiking the pine woods
writing poetry
writing and singing songs

i live in New York State's Adirondack Park, about 70 miles south of Montreal.  

beaulolais

Miss Chrysalid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:05 am
I'm Miss Chrysalid, I'm 21.
I live in the UK and I'm a Computer Science student.
I've been with my loely boyfriend (he's 2 cool for over two years, though we can't live together yet.
I like coffee, cats, books, programming, board games, card games, trying to rollerblade, cooking, and discussion.
I'm a pro-choice, pro-LGBT-rights feminist, who's hotheaded and opinionated. I'm also vegan and childfree. Despite being opinionated, I'm lovely, I swear. rofl heart
I'm brand new to gaia, so if anyone has stuff in common with me and wants to chat, I'm open to new friends. heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:46 pm
Hello! My name's Oshea, or Alice, if you will. I'm 20 next month.

I live in Northern California, and I'm from a tiny town you've never heard of. I'm not currently in school, but I do have a job working at an art store, and I'm working on getting a 2nd job. I love being busy.

I have a lot of hobbies. I mostly make costumes, and save money to buy fabric and whatnot. I'm rather obsessed with the 1800s era of clothing, and that tends to be where a lot of my costumes end up. I also love reading mostly anything, I draw and paint, and I keep an online blog as a form of therapy.

I live with my dad for now, but once I get steady, my sister and I are going to move out together. It's just a matter of finding a pet-friendly place.  

Oshea Ignotus

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

XVNekioVX

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 pm
exclaim It came to my attention I never did this. exclaim
Anyway, call me Steph or Stephy. I am from southern Louisiana. I'm 22 years old. I always dreamed at this age I would be in college for a doctorate or have graduated with at least a bachelor, but I didn't. I got in a really bad car accident when I was 16 that changed my entire life.. sweatdrop In the accident, I sort of beat my head up too much. I had a stroke and shattered my face. I can't walk too much which is why the college dream will take a bit longer than planned. I put that part of my life on hold, college will always be there. I don't need to rush into it. I'm pregnant right and due in May with a boy. I'm engaged to the most wonderful guy ever. He is so patient and kind to me. 4laugh
Old college degrees that I have attended college for and failed at obtaining:
Computer Networking Administration, Psychology, Visual Arts, Game Art and Design.
I will go back for an art degree whether game art or visual/fine arts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 pm
XVMikoVX
exclaim It came to my attention I never did this. exclaim
Anyway, call me Steph or Stephy. I am from southern Louisiana. I'm 22 years old. I always dreamed at this age I would be in college for a doctorate or have graduated with at least a bachelor, but I didn't. I got in a really bad car accident when I was 16 that changed my entire life.. sweatdrop In the accident, I sort of beat my head up too much. I had a stroke and shattered my face. I can't walk too much which is why the college dream will take a bit longer than planned. I put that part of my life on hold, college will always be there. I don't need to rush into it. I'm pregnant right and due in May with a boy. I'm engaged to the most wonderful guy ever. He is so patient and kind to me. 4laugh
Old college degrees that I have attended college for and failed at obtaining:
Computer Networking Administration, Psychology, Visual Arts, Game Art and Design.
I will go back for an art degree whether game art or visual/fine arts.

Oh yes and I got on gaia in 2003. I like to play the fishing game. It's my little addiction. :] Or I try to be social on the forums here. (You can tell I don't have many friends in real life... lol)  

XVNekioVX

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TrigglyPuff

Liberal Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm
Hallo, I'm Ianto. I'm 43, married, 1 kid & 1 dog. I've lived in a lot of places, but atm I reside in the US. I'm a free-lance graphic designer, and my situation affords me a good deal of free time, so I'm on Gaia quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm
Greetings my name is Zach.
I currently live in United States, Texas.
My interest are video games, anime, reading and drawing (art in general).
My hobbies are collecting military stuff & Magic the Gathering table top gaming.

If you want to get to know me more pm me.  

LightningZver614

beaulolais

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm
update!

i have now graduated college (early childhood)

but work in retail

of course

and i am married

occasionally happily  
18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items