Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
=MIRROR=((A Pokemon Tale)) [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite pokemon type?
  NORMAL, because ghost type attacks are so... So annoying!
  FIRE, because... Well... Because it's FIRE. And FIRE is always kickass!
  WATER, because it kicks the a** of something that's already kickass.
  GRASS, because really, who doesn't love mother Earth? (Whip you into submission.)
  POISON, because your victims die a slow... SLOW death.
  PSYCHIC, because it beasted everything in the first Gen.
  FLYING, because I can do a barrelroll!! ((And dropkick at any angle that I please!)
  FIGHTING, because there's nothing more satisfying that kicking someone's teeth in like Chuck Norris.
  ELECTRIC, because nothing is more entertaining then plasma induced convulsions.
  STEEL, because we're virtually indesctrucable! (Virtually. >>)
View Results

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm
Lilly smiled at his little jig,finding it kind of funny. "Fine,fine,I'll take your word for it." she laughed. "My name is Lilly." she said,shaking his hand.As the Nidoking was released,she snickered,for even her brave Feraligatr seemed slightly intimidated from the purple beast.No one else would have seen it like she did,though.As the Pokemon slammed the ground,it shook, nearly causing her to lose her balance.But with the same astounding speed,Rale darted behind her and held her up. "Thanks,Rale..." she said,sounding relieved.The gator nodded and touched the center of its Pokeball on her belt,and in a flash,he was gone.

In that moment,a different Pokeball began to wriggle furiously on her belt,and Lilly laughed. "Nettie's hearing all the commotion,and she's curious,I bet." she explained,releasing the Pokemon inside.Above the ground floated a Banette,but not for long.It immediately started to cuddle Lilly,it's head resting at the base of her neck. "Bae-ae!"(Lilly!) it cheered, nuzzling her.Lilly bore a sheepish grin,turning to face Leo while cradling the Banette like a baby. "Nettie's really affectionate.But she doesn't like many other people." she giggled.The Banette turned to look at the others in the area,and the corners of its zipperlike mouth turned down. "Banette bae."(I don't like them.) it muttered,stuffing its face into Lilly's neck. "Oh,come on,Nettie,you don't even know what they're like." Granted,I don't really know about them either. she thought,but didn't dwell on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 am
Upon a second mental approach, he realized he'd been a tad hasty. "Mmm.." He ruffled the back of his hair as he grunted a bit. Sure, it didn't take a genius to figure out the glare in the Banette's incendiary eyes. It reminded him of the children back at his hometown, honest to God but sure as all hell mischievous. Well there was no helping it, he supposed. The least he could do is be gentlemanly and hope he doesn't get flogged over the head by some forsaken object. "Hey Odin, quit being a showoff and say hello." He huffed before the man was grounded by a swift whip of a mauve tail. "Grr..." He cooed, trying his best not to intimidate the two females before him. He lent out one of his thick armored fingers and bore a toothy grin. Odin even tried wiggling his ears, to appear a little more goofy then frightening. Leo grunted, wondering if the rest of his day was going to be filled with pain as he slowly sat up nursing his back. A nice imprint of Odin's massive tail had formed before he found the next concept, fairly baffling. That wasn't a Cyndaquil... Was it?

Mihr turned about to see where his new friend had gone to, only catching a glimpse of the jet of red light coming from a pokeball. He jumped to his feet and cried out, tracing the footsteps Rale had made on the still soft earth. "Cyn! Cyn! (Rale! Rale!)" He latched his tiny body on Lilly's left leg, his eyes only concentrated on the spherical object he vanished into.

Mektju

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:49 pm
Lilly smiled apologetically at Leo and Odin,looking down at her Banette and frowning. "It's nothing personal,I promise.Nettie's just...a little stubborn." she said,trying to get her Pokemon to turn around.The Banette strongly refused,and Lilly sighed.Something hit her leg and she stumbled slightly,but did not fall.

Lilly blinked dumbfoundedly at the little Cyndaquil clinging to her leg,and then laughed. "Rale's just taking a rest right now,little guy.He's just fine." she said,smiling down at the little Pokemon.Nettie,however,was glaring down at the fire mouse,unhappy that her Trainer was allowing this...thing all over her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:08 am
[Finally i get to perticipate!]

Suddenly there was a rather silent but yet so distinct rustle from a bush just beyond the trainers and the pokemon with them. Mihr turned to the bush swiftly in curiosity, still latched to Lilly's legs. Shotly everyone was staring in the direction the sound emitted from. "What was that?" Lilly said in a worried manner. no one needed more trouble than they went through, that was for certain. From in the distance two pokemon collectors, one researcher and a seemingly troubled trainer came running in their direction, and afterwards they had passed them madly as if they were searching for the answer to the universe. "cyn?" [huh?] said Mihr in utter confusion. afterwords there was another rustle from the bush, followed by a strange figure slowly rising from it's hiding spot. Odin was growling furiously as he was interrupted by an odd sounding voice from the figure. "That was too darn close for my comfort" said the figure, now viewable as a grayish wigglytuff who seemed that he had just came from a costume party with a crown, cape and some foriegn object wrapped tightly in his pudgy finger/hand. "Did you just... talk?" asked Leo in shock. "I'm guessing YET AGAIN I have to explain myself, make sure you listen." replied the wigglytuff in a ill tone. "My name is Prince puff, I am the son of the great King Tuff of the lunar empire. [smiles gracefully] I was sent here for reasons I must not tell. however I must say I have lost my sister and if you have any info, ANY at all please let me know. I need her back."  

GoombaPrince
Crew

ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas