Welcome to Gaia! ::

[GENERALITY] - RANDOMNESS AND FUN! :D

Back to Guilds

Chit-chat with others and get to know more! :D 

Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
Dark Moon Academy ~RP~ **CLOSED 4EVER!** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:54 pm
The black van drove away from her and the roar of the engine covered her sobs. "w-why? why is it people i love leave me-e-e-e!!!" she cried ans her tears turned purple matching her mood ring. The band buddies were leaving and she didnt get to say good bye and tell them to return soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 am
Listen and learn....

Mezia watched the headmistress gone with her van and wondered, "Why she would do that? If she left us here, then who will take care of us and manage all the things here? Aaaah! This is so not true. What the hell is happening right now.", as she looked down the day would end soon. The birds flew to their nest and the magic flowers around the academy started to glow to brighten the surroundings.

......from the heart of the memory.

Flanexmist

Shy Explorer

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 pm
Kit Kat wiped the tears away trying to hide her misery but she knew any of the students would find out like morgan.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:37 am
Kit Kat headed back to her dorm and started playing loud music and cutting her self like she did a couple years ago. "If they were true friends wouldn't they have stayed?" she questioned herself.  

Azn-Candy14

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:01 pm
((I'm sorry i can't keep doing this rp))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:31 am
((same here, tired of waiting....sorry guys...))  

Flanexmist

Shy Explorer

Azn-Candy14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm
((o. ok. well we just lost 2 ppl. but ppl have 2 kno you dont got 2 wait 4 me 2 post or any one else just post regularly. i kno i havent been on but i have a reason. so just for the ppl who r here post regularly and and the rp will go on smoothly.)) crying crying crying  
ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff