Welcome to Gaia! ::

Birth Of Eternity (A Role Players Guild)

Back to Guilds

role playing and fanfics 

Tags: Roleplaying, fanfiction, story writing, Anime 

Reply Roleplay:The Demon Assassin
Devoir's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm
Hananji was in bad shape. The full possession was such a strain on his body that he had started to rip apart on the inside. He could only remember half of what Dantalion had done but he still remembered the battle that was being fought.
He slowly opened his eyes and got to a knee before he collapsed again and started to gag on the blood flooding his lungs.
Eventually he stopped and started to stumble over to his sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wish we could sit down together and have a cup of tea....

Lady Devoir vomited again and then went down to the hole of blood and she looked down and she wondered if the other had ruin it or if it was still fixed and she screamed her brothers name and fell on the floor with tears “You ruin it all , you shall never be forgiven by that “ Lady Devoir looked into the hole of blood and suddenly a chain grabs her neck and drags her in to the pit and she was disappeared. The blood changes and takes a corpse of a human and suddenly makes a shape of a young girl. She looked different and her eyes were red and she just noticed that the human of the demon was trying to get up. “Poor little one, sadly I’m not very sentimental of me. “She sticks a knife in the palm of his hand and kicks him away from the weapon “I don’t know what she looked into you and I’m so glad that you will be the plate for the demon that slumbers in this mansion.” She then dropped her arm on the floor “I never knew you humans had bad standard after you are killed “wires appeared and took the arm and then she looked at him “I will make you to a cute puppet so I can play with you “ She then took her other arm and wires appeared and went towards Hananji.

...But sadly your life have come to an end.

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:28 am
Hananji quickly roles out of the way and stands to his feet. Grimacing in pain he rips out the dagger and smiles.
"The demon in the pit and Dantalion are not the only demons in this place foolish spirit. When a mortal makes a contract half his soul merges with half of the demons soul making what you see before you. What you didn't know was that the other to unused halves also merge together making an entirely new creature. This creature is what humans would refer to as a fiend, a monster of terrifying power."
"It takes hundreds of years for a fiend to fully develop so mine is only in the larval form, but already it is twice my strength. This fiend is the creature inside my cursed blade!"
He dodges the wires and roles to a stop picking up his blade as he mutters an ancient incantation. His eyes become solid white as a barrier of black flame surrounds him. Souls from the pit begin to head into the barrier and start to take a solid form.
"Prepare to die spirit!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 pm
Lilli watched on....

So now her two opponets were going to face off against one another? Perhaps now would be a better chance to find an exit and escape.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:40 am
Give me a messege or a quest ......

Vincent saw everything and it scared him a bit, was Lady Devoir an evil person or if she was controlled by the shadow of the girl. He was bit injured and everything felt very wrong and if he didn’t had Lilli and his cross and faith of god, he knew he would have been dead of frightening. He then saw how the lady fell on the blood pit and he felt something he was worried. He then looks at Lilli and started to look for any more traps “The girl have awakened something from the dark and this have created an energy that will be tracked by creatures you have never seen. “He knew that if there was an artefact and the girl had now released it, then he knew that there was not much time to escape from the house. He was going to tell her but Lilli was already one step further and he nodded “We better run then”

...I will not fail my lord as long as I have faith on you and myself

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:01 am

The girl looked at him and smile ”I don’t know if you can kill me” She then looks up and her arms drops and so did the body and as well it dropped it , a shadow appeared and slowly she just looked at him, “like you said, I’m not whole and it’s because I’m not whole, but I hope to give you a pain” the spirit gave a sound and suddenly she went threw him to steal a bit energy of him and made him weak but because of the energy he had done, she slowly faded.

Slowly the building started to shake and pieces were falling down.

Aqira
Vice Captain

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am
"You are to late!" Hananji bellowed as his katana disintegrated.

A heavy steel bracelet appeared on his right wrist with a large red pulsing chain attached to it that was connected to a choker on the neck of a deformed skeleton that was oozing dark energy.

"This is the other half of Dantalion and I's souls."

It stood over six feet tall with claws instead of hands or feet and an elongated skull with slanted eye sockets and two crooked horns slating towards the back of it's head. It had eyes that were a flaming red color and underneath it's heavily plated chest was a barely visible purple mass that could only be it's dark heart.

It's evil aura was almost unbearable.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 pm
"Yes," Lilli replied to Vincent. "A tactical retreat would be best I believe."

She dodged falling debris and looked of an exit. "Do you see an exit?" she asked her comrade while keeping an eye on the others.  

0Moon_Maiden0

TokusentaiAniki
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Ignoring the collapsing building Hananji locked eyes with Lady Devoir.
He started to whisper in an ancient dialect that caused the abomination before him to stir.

The creature began to stretch out as if testing it's new body.
"His name is Veritas, meaning truth for all truth is tainted wit a dark side. How bout we release the true owner of that body spirit? KILL IT!" Hananji bellowed as Veritas leapt from the ground towards the possessed girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 am
Lilli searched for an exit while continuously trying to keep aware battle going on. A decent sized crack in the wall to her far left caught her attention. Perhaps she would be able to break through and get out of here.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 am

The spirit just flied back at the attack and then was bleeding a lot but instead of blood she was bleeding of pure darkness and she just looked at him “I can’t believe you went into my own trick and illusion. The girl is down in the pit but if she is alive or not I cannot tell because I’m just an Illusion and my job was to distract you and I have succeeded and the mansion is collapsing and you better hurry because this place is not going to be safe longer and this place have created and released another artefact and you don’t have it. “She laughed and her laugh was so loud that when she disappeared the whole place started to move and it was creating a lot and there was seconds before the place was going to collapse and there was seconds to get out in a room with no doors and the pit started to close and holes from the walls started to open and In the dark holes there were red eyes that was looking and waiting to strike.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 am
Give me a messege or a quest ......

Vincent saw the holes and he knew that there were not ordinary holes and now he just noticed that there were no doors and then he said to her “I think the darkness have arrived after the signal of their sins and we better hurry and tell this to the others but how will we escape if this is collapsing and there is no escape” He looked everywere and the situation was getting bad and he knew that the town would be in danger because the demons had already appeared to take the item that one of them had taken from them and he wondered why it was so important. He only knew that it must had been a powerful relic that could get a gap to the inferno.

...I will not fail my lord as long as I have faith on you and myself

Yllirion

Aqira
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 am
The mansion was no longer a safe place and people from the village could only spot a red light that was in the forest and it worried them what that meant. Meantime the pit was closed and the whole building was gone and slowly it was taking shape. There were no house and there and instead there was a big portal where all the “guests were now in the side of inferno and the other side of the portal was the graveyard of the village. Demons went up to the portal because the portal was on an altar and the sides of it were two waterfalls of magma and it was chaos. Demons appeared and screams of the demons came before they appeared “You shall no longer pass until the last intruders will fall” they were ready to kill them even if one of them was a demon, but they knew it was from one of the artefacts that their lord had and was prisoner in it and they knew that they would get it at any price.  
Roleplay:The Demon Assassin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff