Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm
Introduce yourself here to others, tell a little bit about yourself ^^ I will eventually give a proper introduction of myself XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:18 pm
Name: Ashxra ///
Hobbies: Singing, dancing, reading, drawing pictures for random reasons, listening to music on my spare time, and a lot of noraml teenager stuff....
Character(s): Ashxra (only because I like the name) and Dranto (he's my dragon, influenced by my brother which John hasn't encountered yet...)
Abilities:
Dranto: Ancient medieval techniques and transforms because he is a dragon and is over the Half A Billion years old mark... He is old and wise but very caring if you don't make him mad or hurt Ashxra who is his given apprentice thanks to Lord Kuja! -tee hee- He is kinda like the Dragon; Sean Conery plays in DragonHeart the movie... try watching it to see my point.... As for his hobbies... well that's classified from his request sorry y'all...
Ashxra(Ash-Kra): Former Moon sprite Princess with attachment to the opposite elements. She controls the power of the sun and can create and bend the lighting of the sun's rays to do her biddings. She likes John or Devil as he was called but then again so do I... And yes... they do try not to interrupt eachother when in battle and still... I'm not sure but she tends to be hyper active such as myself... (Please dont call her profound names as a B**** or any diorogitory names that are offensive... If she does anything that would make you mad please PM me to let me know so I may change it to unoffend you.. That is the last thing I am trying to do...) So as of her hobbies... She likes to sing and spend time with John as much as she can but not too long seeing she is a wraith...
Race: Obviously I am a Wraith. The now current Co-Leader to the Wraith's thanks to the grace of his Lordship... Lord almighty, King of the Wraith's; Kuja! -tee hee-
Dranto: Eating random things out of nowhere mostly things that fly past his head when he is trying to sleep and is being diturbed by a noise. He enjoys hearing of newly revised old fashioned techniques that the new generation has brought into life... Like the time John was rebuilding his weapon with a stone.... He also loves to hear stories of anything from battle scars to tales of Romance... (he is an old guy after all cut him some slack) He tends to give advice when it is needed and is very strict when it is reccomended... He is the overall Authority type of creature just looking out for his apprentice or friend to her... He calls Ashxra his "Sweet child" Because that is what she reminds him of....
Ashxra: John obviously! And she has a tendency to get overly hyper even without sugar being involved or just sweets entirely... She has lots of ways to amuse herself but doesn't do too much on her own now that Dranto is beside her... She is mostly just on the search for her fellow Wraith's to fulfill their goal in life... Possible World Chaos... If The Guadians don't stop them... First (Go for It John!)
Me: Everything to do with people... I may be a drama queen and all but I am more interested in helping others before I help myself... Sorry... I love everyone equally.... maybe John a little more but that's becuase he's a lovable guy and knows it! -glomps-
Dislikes:
Dranto: Boredom!!! He needs entertainment even if it is just simply being fascinated by insects fleeing from his presence... He also tends to start carrying a random tune from time to time when he is to the point of insanity from being so bored!! But mostly he isn't P.O'd by much....
Ashxra: Not much offends her but if she is called a name she might not want to be around that character that said it to simply let the character cool off before resuming the conversation later. She is mostly layed back and easy going and soo hyperactively adorable that most people in reality would want to Killl for the positivity that annoys them to the bone... but that's them...
Me: Welll I'm not sure I like my characters being called inappropriate names that are profane... I would prefer if a person has a problem with my character to take the request up with me in a P.M and let me know if I should change something about it... Also... My family issues tend to send me on a rampage on occasions... sorry if I attack without reason... P.M me and tell me how I may have offended you and will take time to correct ,y mistake... Ok... Any more questions before moving on to a new person?
... No?
... Ok... NEXT!!
please let me know if you need to know more about me in general by sending me a P.M to let me know what exactly it is you would like to know... Thank you and Y'all have a nice peaceful... Wonderfully funfilled evening or day... Depending on where ever you may be... Thank you! heart  

Maiden_in_the_Shadows

Gracious Wife

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Married 100

Aranael Aries
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:11 pm
I'm Ara, and I am 18. I love to bake, I wanna be a professional pastry chef. Hopefully one day I will own my own bakery or restaurant and maybe even teach baking. I love all kinds of music, but mostly alternative rock, psychobilly, punk, and metal.

umm I dunno what else to say really...

Edit: I am not 19. I work at a hotel. I go to college. I have a ps3 that I spend way to much time on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:10 am
December 29, 2011

Hiya! ^_^ Updating this, a lot's changed. My username was Darkmistress19, it's now Vercheil. I'm not really comfortable giving out my real name, even in real life, so please feel free to just call me by my username or by Farkas.
You can also get my attention by calling me the name of one of my characters, but I prefer Farkas. >> It's the least odd of my nicknames. Suelita_M is my other account.

I still love reading, writing, sketching, original characters, rps, and music. Only nowadays I prefer James Lowder's writing to R.A. Salvatore's. XP I spend a lot of time gaming. Morrowind, Gears of War and Skyrim are some of my favs. I've been on a kind of half-block for a few years creatively, trying to get back into the swing of things. So if you post here regularly and ask me to draw your character I'll gladly do so for free. <3 I'm also trying to advance my range, so if you're willing and provide me a picture to go off of I'll also draw you.

I look forward to writing with you all!

Edit: Suelita_M is one of my other accounts here on gaia.

Hey there! My name's Darkmistress19. You can call me Dark, Mistress, anything that floats your boat really. Y'know? ^_^ =3 I don't normally write up introductions outside of rping, so I'll keep this short. I love drawing, music, writing, reading, original characters, well developed characters, developing story lines, and so on.

^_^ =3 I love Iron Maiden, Megadeth, No Doubt, Weezer, Metallica, Stone Temple Pilots, and most of Tchaikovsky's music. My music library's pretty extensive, but those are the main groups that I most often listen to.

Also, as far as books go I love fantasy. Forgotten Realms, mainly. Books written by R.A. Salvatore, in particular staring or containing his character Drizzt DO'Urden.

I'm a bit stingy when it comes to what types I'll write with, as I won't write with anyone who:
A. Doesn't use punctuation.
B. Uses chat-speak out of Ooc.
C. Uses a character made by someone else. Like, for example, a character from an anime or manga.

I'm not saying I won't write with anyone who isn't absolutely amazing, I'm just saying that the things listed above are things that get on my nerves... I don't mean to sound... well, mean, or anything. But, I will not write with you if you don't at least try.

I'm pretty serious when it comes to rps, I don't like to say, just write a quick story and then it's over. With all of this being said, I'm considered by most to be a pretty pleasant person. I'm not rude, so even though I've said all this, please don't worry about me being mean to you.

Well, that's pretty much all I can think of... XD All that I'm willing to tell, anyway... I love commenting and critiquing on artwork, and if you send me the link to your art shop or website I'll gladly check it out!

Well then! That being said, I'm happy to be accepted into this guild! ^_^ =3 I hope Grey-Grey and Soteris can get a lot of exercise, and perhaps maybe make some friends! I look forward to writing with you all!

Vercheil

Romantic Gaian

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

InsanePoisson
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm
Hmm, well I'm bored so i might as well make a introduction about myself since I neglected to do so already. Odd huh? Well let me see, where to start, so much to say, hmm. Well I'll start of saying that I'm 16, yes I know I'm young but that means nothing to me. Age is nothing but a number to me, it tells you nothing about a person other then how long it's been since they've been alive, estimated that is. One can try to guess anothers intelligence and maturity by age and often times may be right but will always fail at some point.

I'm the kind of person that will stand up in what he believes and will do so in the most civil manor, in most cases. I try not to resort to uncivil methods as I become ruthless at that point and things get ugly and I do not enjoy doing so. Many a times I've put my reputation, my future and many other things at risk just for others or just to stand up in what I believe.

Also I'd like to mention I'm dyslexic, unbelievable right? Well I had a lot of time to fix after we moved of the navy base where they keep the nukes, not even kidding they have nuclear bombs on the base I use to live at. I had a lot of time to myself and a lot of determination to better myself, my dyslexia always aggravated me as I could never get what I wrote right. My teachers didn't help much either...lazy bums that they are. So I made all these little rhymes and various other things to help me memorize things and then just flat out had to remember other things. Its one reason it ticks me off when people throw out their english when I had to work my butt off to get mine as good as there...not to mention my ability to read.

Lets see, I'm typically an understand, patient and calm guy but that's only because I keep my emotions in check. I don't like showing the violent, rude or cruel side of me as it's quite scary. Every once in awhile I slip and someone ends up getting hurt because of it and generally they deserve it.

Some of my hobbies are drawing, I love drawing and I also carve things out of wood, generally things I draw. I also collect metal...don't know why but I just love metal and collected a lot of it. I have silver, gold, tungsten, brass, copper, tin, and many others. I take things apart and take the metal or I find it out side whether on the ground or in the woods. I also love climbing trees, I'm very good at it to which makes it even more fun.

I'm a person of many talents and I also know things about a wide range of subjects and have good bits of wisdom I've learned over my life. I also play football and I have asthma too, fun right? I'm starting Varsity to for my High School, this is my second year of starting in the games and playing the full four quarters. I have held over a 3.0 GPa through out school and was ranked number 9 out of my class of 300 some odd students my freshman year. I have a love for science and am good at math, to bad I'm lazy too.

I have some amazing friends both on and off gaia. Granted few of them I fully trust and that's only because I've seen how easily they turn on each other and back stab when the other does something they don't like. None the less they are good friends and generally good people.

What else to tell hmm...if I say everything about me this post my never end. I'll have to stop here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:08 pm
Hey! I am Steph. I am almost twenty years old in about a month. I am a proud red head, it you couldn't tell by my name! haha. I dream to be a writer one day... smile But in the mean time, I am looking into going to school to be a CNA or Librarian... I dunno. haha. Also, I just moved from MA to NE... So yeah...

Anyway, I am new to RP'ing... I would love it if someone would like to PM to help me with RP'ing... That way I don't look like an a$$ and make a fool out of myself... So, anyone who would be willing to help me would be great! smile

theredhead23

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 am
Hi I'm Brian. I like action, war, adventure, swords, Japan, Ireland, dragons, wolves, inner demons and asura, psychokinetic powers, auras, and candy. I'm a student in Georgia(USA). This guild caught me in a stage where I'm interested in mostly swords and telekinesis but my usual interests are in swords, some kind of inner evil, and a actiony adventure.

All you really need to know. XD

OH! And I'm like making stuff epic in some way. So I might exaggerate some stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 pm
Hello! My name is Lizzy and I am 16 years old. I enjoy reading, drawing, watching anime, and spending time with my twin sister and my boyfriend. I am a little strange and I think I am a pretty unique person (I love individuality heart ). Forum/guild roleplays are pretty new to me, this is actually my first one. sweatdrop I am pretty talkative on here and the online games I play/played, but I am a very shy person in real life. I always stand up for people who are wrongly picked on. I am completely against people drinking underage or doing drugs (those things really annoy me!). Like I have said I am a pretty strange individual xp . Well, I think thats about it! ^_^  

Mikan Einjeru

OOC Talk and Relax here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff