Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Killer7 and Flower Sun and Rain. I'm curious.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 am
Who's played either one of these games? I just beat Killer7 last night, and I'm looking to get Flower Sun and Rain when the DS version comes out later this year. I'd love to have someone to chat with about what the hell Killer7 was about and whatnot. xd I'm off-and-on reading a plot analysis (30,000 words) so maybe we could actually figure it out. Yeah, right. >_> FSaR looks really interesting from what I've read about it, and after playing Killer7, Contact and No More Heroes, I'm ready to plop down the cash the day it comes out. Just curious to see if anyone has played the PS2 version of it.

And a warning: If you're interested in either of these games, don't read the "plot" section on their Wiki page. >_> Major spoilers.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 am
Killer7 sounds ******** nuts, but then it had to be if it was from those people who also made No More Heroes. Over-the-top violence and probably crude humor. I will have to buy it soon. >>

Havent heard of the other, though.  

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bodewyn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 am
I got Killer7 recently and I was like "What... the... ********!?" So I haven't really played it. o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:17 am
I need a PS2 emulator or a DS emulator to play FSR. emo

Killer7 is brilliant, as we've already discussed.  

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 am
Decavolty
Killer7 sounds ******** nuts, but then it had to be if it was from those people who also made No More Heroes. Over-the-top violence and probably crude humor. I will have to buy it soon. >>
killer7 =/= NMH. xD Two totally different games, man. Made by the same guy, yes, but killer7 is such a ******** loop that you'll be going "what the ********" the entire game, up to the very last second in the very last cutscene. NMH was nothing like that.

Bodewyn
I got Killer7 recently and I was like "What... the... ********!?" So I haven't really played it. o.O
KEEP PLAYING GOD DAMMIT BODEWYN

Allegro

We should get FSR at the same time and play it together. =D I'll get the lube  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:55 pm
Meta_Fish
Decavolty
killer7 =/= NMH. xD Two totally different games, man. Made by the same guy, yes, but killer7 is such a ******** loop that you'll be going "what the ********" the entire game, up to the very last second in the very last cutscene. NMH was nothing like that.

Bodewyn

Allegro

We should get FSR at the same time and play it together. =D I'll get the lube

;D Can we play Wind Waker afterwards?  

Allegro

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:06 pm
x3; I never heard of both of them. I must check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:13 pm
Meta_Fish
Bodewyn
Yes, sir. Good thing I still got my GameCube all hooked up.  

Bodewyn

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff