Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obituary Press RP Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for the semi-literate and literate role players out there! 

Tags: literate, role play, role playing, writing, fantasy 

Reply Character Storage
SunshinexLollipops' Character Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flutteringeyelashes
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:43 pm
Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere,
Everything that's
wonderful is what I feel when we're together,
Brighter than a lucky penny,
When you're near the rain cloud disappears, dear,
And I feel
so fine just to know that you are mine.

.:Mai Profiles!:.

User Image-----User Image-----User Image

True Dat.

My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere,
That's how this
refrain goes, so come on, join in everybody!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:49 pm

I was created by: SunshinexLollipops
Name: Sacha Remmet
Race: Forest Nymph
Abilities: Sacha can shift certain parts of her anatomy into animals parts at a time [to be a fox she'd have to change all of her individually, get it?] and she has a small ability to manipulate plants.
Hometown: Bitburg, Germany
Personality: Never sad, at least openly. She's a very happy, cheerful person most of the time, and often hyper. But Sacha does like to have alone time every once in a while, and for such a joyful, crazy person, she sure can write depressing poetry - poetry is her hobby by the way. She also has a bad habit of doodling on things, which can be obnoxious.
History: Born in Germany to English parents, Sacha was always into different cultures, and she likes to try and learn tidbits of other languages. She became independent at an early age, sneaking out of the house to take midnight strolls and go to her fav cafes and such. She finished college about a year ago, and still isn't sure what she wants to do with her life.
Appearance: Sacha

flutteringeyelashes
Crew

flutteringeyelashes
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Well hey there . . .
Name: Gemini
Once Name: Trice Larsen
Height: 5' 6"
Equipment: A lot of knives [the better to poke you with!] and a few medkits; also a vial of poison, and a bit of jewelry. Oh be quiet.
Power/Skills: Sneaky, Gemmi is, always tricking people, and she likes to use her newly-gained skill of invisibility [which is unfortunately lame when she's wet] as much as possible. Whee.
Bio: Working as a burglar suited Gemmi, and she enjoyed her years as a lowly if cunning thief immensely. But the good years ended when the plague came, and now she finds it's harder to choose between Good and Greed than she'd first expected...

Character Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games