Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
New snow and Mistletoe [prp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 pm
Pan grinned, leading the way down one of the snowy paths, leading the way as he spun and skipped and played his tune on his pipes. The God spirit continued glancing back at Victoria with a lively twinkle in his eyes.

Soon they came upon a small grave, tucked away behind some bushes that enclosed it, the huge pine tree just beside the headstone creating almost an enclosure so the ground was void of snow.

This was actually a shrine dedicated to Pan himself, shelves had been erected with candles and little games and toys. There was a small couch there with pillows.
"Rhea, you here?" He called out.

"Pan? Oh, there you are. You're late." She said, bundled up in a large coat. "I brought you some candy...oh, hello." The young woman saw the female spirit and smiled, "I didn't know he was bringing a guest...good thing I brought some extra snacks." She said, "My name is Rhea."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:38 am
Victoria smiled back to the small girl, and almost immediately got the feeling of… guide. Yes this woman had to be pans guide. She was honored she would meet such a person, barely knowing the other spirit. To her it seemed almost as a sign of trust.
She curtsied and bowed her head in respect to Rhea.
“It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:43 am
Pan grinned happily, "This is Victoria, I just found her in the snow." He said, hopping over, "What did'ja bring me?" He asked excitedly, clasping his hands in front of him.

"Hey, watch it!" Rhea scolded, pushing a wing away from her face with a laugh, "I brought fruit snacks and gum, and some brownies that I made." She said, motioning to the snacks sitting at the shrine.

"Oh yay, gum!" Pan hopped over and began digging in the bag happily. "Ohhh-you brought me a yoyo too!" He cried, pulling out the toy.

Rhea laughed and stepped out of the way, smiling at the new spirit, "Hello Victoria. I always come up here once a week with gifts for my spirits." She explained, "Oh, and it's a pleasure to meet you as well." She paused, looking at the other's outfit, "Has he tried to kiss you yet?" She asked, grinning, "He's such a silly spirit."

"Hmnph." Pan tried to protest, but he already had shoved half a pack of gum into his mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 am
Victoria blushed deeply and looked away.
"no he has not been so, presumptuous."
She turned lightly and looked out at their prints in the snow.
It was a beautiful day. Though she could feel the difference now, that spring was coming. It were as though she could taste it in the air.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items