Your fave ship is...
  Canon
  Fanon
  I think it's canon, but others disagree. xp
View Results

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm
I like Sev/Lily a lot too, but I didn't like it until DH was published because the fan fics about that ship prior to that book had Sev just worshipping this pretty and talented girl from afar in a creepy, Phantom-of-the-Opera-stalker kind of way. (I adore PotO, but you can't deny that Erik has major issues.)

Once JKR revealed in canon that they had been close friends since before Hogwarts, that made it a wonderful story. heart Although, to be fair, Severus did spy on Lily at the park several times before speaking to her, so at age nine/ten he sort of was a stalker! rofl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 pm
I don't know but, um, maybe DH made me lurve Snape and hate James.... And I think slash is funny. I'm the kind of person who can think slash is funny, but actually love the story. Anyway, I really don't like Harry/Ginny, it just, doesn't make sense, and Tonks/Lupin, it's just weird. They're cute, and that could have worked, but they ruined her character in the process. It would have been perfect, but it was to sudden. Ron/Hermione, makes sense, but I just can't imagine them more than friends, I've read the books and it just doesn't set in. Neville/Luna would have been great, they're both a little outcast, and everyone who went to the ministry ended up with each other. So, I guess fanon.  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dancer of the Sun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 pm
I support Sev/Lily and kinda Sev/Hermoine. idk why lol. I just think the concept of the cute little student and the cold teacher is awsome. Eversince OOTP i HATED JAMES WITH A PASSION!!!! he was so cruel to Snivellus that i almost wanted to cry. I know i should hate Sirius, but he has to be my second fave smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:46 pm
The first fan fic I ever read was Harry/Draco. I'm not a fan of it anymore though. I didn't even realize it was fanfiction at first until the author mentioned it in an author's note at the end.

My favorite ships are Severus/Hermione, Harry/Ron and Remus/Sirius. Severus/Hermione caught my eye because they're both intelligent so it made it seem more deep and meaningful than anything she could've had with Ron. Remus/Sirius just seems so plausible and I don't think Remus and Tonks worked well together. And Harry and Ron just seem good together. Not sure why...

I'm not a fan of many of the canon pairings. I especially don't like Harry/Ginny. It came out of nowhere and I don't particularly like either character individually. The only one I liked was James/Lily.

Rayvyn_Vaughn

Reading Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 pm
I got into Sirius and Remus because Cy Black was totally in love with them together. And they are such a cute couple, specially in the third movie when the hug, after or before I'm not sure haven't seen any of the older movies in a while. After or before Sirius uses magic on Scabbers to make him turn back into Peter.
They are a really cute couple. I think Harry and Ginny make a really cute couple because Ginny has been crushing on him since Harry's first year.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:02 pm
As follows, probably my favorites are

DracoxHarry - Not the first I ever read (which was called Eclipse, by Mijan) but the best I ever read was Drop Dead Gorgeous (which is, sadly, no longer available.) It was how Harry had a very tiny strain of Veela blood via Lily and he and Draco are Auror partners...Much hilarity ensues. (I have a full copy, just pm me if anybody wants to read it.) (Also: A highly addictive song. --> Listen!

DracoxLuna - Dangerverse, by whydoyouneedtoknow. Amazing. Draco doesn't grow up evil Lucius Malfoy Junior, instead grows up, essentially as Remus's son, and meets Luna.

RemusxSirius - I think it all started when I read my co-author's story, Not Interested, about how Tonks fancied Remus and he didn't like it so Sirius took it upon himself to make the whole Order think that he and Remus were lovers.

Tom RiddlexHermione. Hermione and co go back in time to kill Voldemort before he becomes Voldemort. She finds out that Tom Riddle is very different from Voldemort. Completely AU. Oh...Uh, I should probably give the name: Have You Ever by Lady Moonglow (P.S: There's a trailer! --> HERE

And..from there it just disintegrates into various pairings.  

Chikamio

hilaryparkers

Distinct Survivor

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:37 am
I am a HUGE puppy shipper! It all started when I accidently stumbled upon a SiriusxRemus fanfic (I can't recall the name, it was so long ago!) but I remember going "They're best friends though!" and finding it kind of awkward, but I read another SiriusxRemus story and fell in love with the couple, but that wasn't until after Sirius dies. So, then I was all like "No! Now who will Remus date?" I ended up re-reading the 3rd & 4th books and trying to find all the hidden chemistry between them, and there totally is! Then when Remus married Tonks I was like "What? They don't have any chemistry!" and upon reading a fanfic where Remus marries Tonks because she's the closest relative to Sirius, I decided that was the perfect reason! I just LOVE the puppy ship! I mean c'mon, a wolf & a dog? It just makes sense! 3nodding  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff