Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
...A good feeling about this? [[ Lance + Lindsay ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:23 pm
Lindsay smiled back. Tag. This should be fun.
He crouched down ready to sprint after Lance.
“I can be creative, but I have to have a lot of inspiration. I’ll give you a head start.”He looked almost lethal, crouched there, with his wings pressed against his sides. Like a warrior again, not the fallen he had become.
All he needed to remember was to be gentle, this spirit had done nothing to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 pm
>>
Lance looked at Lindsay for a little bit and simply gulped. Uh oh. He decided to head on out, wondering just how fast Lindsay runs and how much screwed he made himself.

"Hopefully I can find a good hiding place.." he said to himself and started running as fast as his lean body could take him.

SerenAur
Crew

Questionable Autobiographer

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am
Lindsay laughed when the other spirit gulped. Had he intimidated him that much?
“I wont hurt you Lance.” He whispered as lance took off.
Counting to five Lindsay took after him.
He wasn’t particularly fast, actually it seemed that him and lance were matched. But Lindsay could pounce.
Picturing a squirming lance underneath him made Lindsay blush.
Maybe pouncing was out of the question.
This would be an interesting game of tag indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:03 pm
>>
Lance didn't even turn to look back. He just kept running and running. As he continued, curiosity finally got the better of him as he turned around and saw Lindsay coming after him, rather far back.

He smiled at this and continued, not noticing the pebble that was in his way and tripped on it. Stumbling, he fell and hit the ground. He wasn't hurt badly, and was more worried if Lindsay was going to jump on him or not. He chuckled at the thought, then blushed, imagining the other spirit on top of him.

He wondered what he preferred more.

SerenAur
Crew

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:17 pm
Lindsay caught up to lance rather quickly… but didn’t want to pounce on the fallen spirit… it would be strange considering how things were earlier. So he offered a hand, blushing more at the thought, for it simply wouldn’t leave his mind.

Hopeless romantic. The words filled his mind, but made him laugh considering what he was picturing… romantic indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:52 am
Lance looked up and noticed the faint tint of red on Lindsay's cheeks; he was blushing too. Lance didn't know what to think, perhaps the other spirit still had these thoughts of making this meeting more ... "fruitful."

Looking up at the hand, he reached out to grab it, sliding his hand timidly into the other's. Reluctantly, he tightened his grip and for a fleeting moment -- smirked. He pulled down on the other and brought Lindsay down to the ground with him.

He was confused, but Lance knew that he liked Lindsay enough to perhaps make him more than just a friend. Even though he knew that becoming that would become a difficult journey, it was one he was willing to brave.

SerenAur
Crew

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:37 pm
Lindsay was taken in shock. He fell silently to the ground with a small thud.
Antagonist indeed.
He blushed at his lack of a better word... graceful fall, he blushed with how close he found himself to lance again, he blushed because he knew he would never live this down.
Lindsay closed his eyes and remained passive... he didn't want to force lance into anything.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:37 am
Lance smiled childishly and snuggled up to Lindsay's arm. He didn't know what he was doing, but this sudden urge to just... touch the other came about him. He realized that if he wasn't so reluctant to do many things, this meeting would go a whole lot smoother.

"Ah... I'm sorry Lindsay, for confusing you." he said softly before closing his eyes, one arm hooked around Lindsay's as they sat there on the ground. With a satisfied smile on his face.

SerenAur
Crew

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:22 pm
Lindsay smiled and snuggled the other spirit.
"its alright Lance..."
He still would refuse to push the other spirit until he was ready.
Lance would be the one to make the moves.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:59 am
>>
Lance blushed as he slid his hand down and slipped it into Lindsay, soon lacing their fingers together. Gently, he closed his eyes and rested his head on the other's shoulder. Silently, Lance took a few minutes before summoning up enough courage.

"Lindsay... next time, you would come with me to meet my dad?" he ask softly, his voice almost losing out on him.

SerenAur
Crew

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:37 pm
Lindsay smiled and held the other spirits hand firmly.
The vision of meeting lance's father had certainly caught him off guard.
His mind filled with all the awkward things that could go wrong.
he froze slightly but then relaxed chuckling out loud.
Lindsay the "great" warrior was afraid of another spirit, it was almost too much to bare.
"but of course I will go with you."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm
>>
Lance smiled warmly and couldn't help but just attack the other with warm hugs and snuggles. He brought Lindsay down to the ground with him and comfortably shifted himself to place his head on the other's arm.

"Thank you so much, Lindsay..." he said. Having actually asked took some weight off of Lance's shoulders. Even though he couldn't help but feel a bit paranoid of his father rejecting him.

"Once dad gives the okay, we can finally be together!" He said cheerfully before realizing he should have bit back his tongue.

"Ah... I mean, if you want.. for us to be..." he said, staggering, and blushed.

SerenAur
Crew

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:36 pm
Lindsay couldn’t help but smile, hugging the other spirit back. He had always been a people pleaser even in life.
“It would be my pleasure to accompany you.”
He couldn’t help but adore that smile and blush that came from Lance, it made him want to grin, he barely managed to refrain himself.
“It would be lovely for us to… “Be together.”” He smiled that half grin that made Artemis trust him, and in an odd way, love him.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff