Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:27 pm
I'll admit, I hated Donna at the beginning. I thought she was nothing more than a whiney banshee. But, she slowly grew on me. I found her less annoying and more funny. I could start seeing all the reasons why The Doctor didn't boot her out day one. Finally, by 'Journey's End', I was absolutely in love with Donna. At the end of the episode (since Rose got a Doctor, and that's the only reason why) I started shipping Doctor/Donna. The end.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:22 pm
Ok, first off, I love Donna too

Ok... I just got finished watching Rose. Then I come here and Muskratio mentions Runaway Bride so I go to watch it... Am I the only one to notice that Runaway Bride introducing Donna and Rose introducing Rose both begin the EXACT same way!!!!
eek  

Raito Taco

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 pm
In Runaway Bride, I couldn't stand Donna. She was loud and shreaky and stupid. I just wanted to smack her tell her to shut up. However, in season four, she seems to have calmed down a bit. She's still loud but she has more intelligent things to say. As her grandad said at the end of the show, she was better with the Doctor. And yes I liked the fact that she wasn't romantically interested in the Doctor. It was nice to see someone who didn't think he was perfect.

As to how I would react if the Doctor showed up on my doorstep. I've thought about it a lot and while I would be somewhat overwhelmed, I'd jump at the chance. I have a huge facination with history, a love of sci fi, and a strong bit of wanderlust. What choice is there?  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff