Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:08 pm
And so Anne did, but deep inside her an unknown life screamed out in terror of the womans fate. Anne took the money and wrapped the necklace, "Have a nice day" She said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:03 pm
"Um.. thank you."
Tiffany said as she quickly placed the parcel into her basket. She looked up at the girl once more and more than anything she felt she needed to get out of the dark corner that habited this woman and the goods she sold.
"Um.. have a nice day."
She bowed her head, turned on her heel and walked back into the crowded area. She wrapped her arms around her and shivered.
That girl.. something just not right with here...
She lost her train of thought when she caught site of a gorgeous pink dress that she just had to have.  

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:59 pm
Anne turned away to get something to place in the necklaces place. As she passed a nearby mirror it shimmered and her image was caught in it even though she wasn't looking at it.
"You wont get away with this Glorificus, you may have found someone for your sister. But this girl is strong and she will fight this i can tell, and when she knows of this evil in that necklace you sold her. You and your sister will be finished" Echoed a woman that looked like Anne from the mirror
"Maybe.. maybe not Anne" Said the woman to the mirror with an evil grin.
"Hey Anne whats up?" Said a male voice
"Alex!" Shrieked the woman in the glass
"Why alex.. how are you?" Said the woman to the mirror and the gentlemen
"Don't you dare talk to him!" Said the woman in the mirror as her image started to disappear  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:07 pm
With a smile on her face Tiffany hugged her new dress.
This will be perfect to wear at the social tonight!
Not caring that she was in the center of the crowded arean she spun around happy.
And that necklace will go so great with it!
"Eeee!"
Excited she folded the dress and placed it gently in her basket.
"Too bad it's still mid-afternoon."
The social wasn't to start until eight that night... She sighed and looked around for a merchant selling some kind of lunch food. Been awhile since breakfast.  

Hae

Vice Captain

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

white_pinkroses
Captain

Interesting Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:11 pm
"I'm doing fine, but how are you doing? You don't normally stay in the dark" He replied
"Well.. i wasn't feeling well this morning and i had gotten a migrane earlier so i was keeping the sun out." 'Anne' replied
"Are you doing any better?"Alex asked
"Yes i think so, i think the sun is hiding behind the clouds now. I'll close up shop for a little bit and go in for lunch. Care to join?" She asked
"Yeah okay" Alex said began to help close her shop
In the mirror a sad Anne looked devasted as she sighed sadly watching them go in, she slowly walked away from the mirror to another inside.  
Hug Me Jacket Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff