Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Chaotic Nightmare

13,425 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:57 am
Recently brought Evan Almighty @ Target (awesome movie btw) and it had a Target exclusive sountrack cd with it. I Love many of the songs Including:

- Spirit In The Sky
- Ready For A Miracle
- Be The Miracle
- God Makes Stars

What other songs do you like?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:31 am
I listed my favs on this recent thread.  

kitsunegami

Bane Ad Vitam

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:06 pm
You know, I'm really in to Christian Rock. My favorite Christian Rock band is Pillar. They're kind of hardcore. There are a lot of other cool Christian Rock bands too, but Pillar is my favorite. As for favorite songs, I like almost all of Pillar's songs. You can check them out here at Pillar Music.

Peace.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:38 am
Captain Patches
My favorite Christian Rock band is Pillar.

haha, I noticed your signature, I love that song!

umm, I think one of my favorites is called "Ablaze in Beauty" by a band called Interface. They just kind of travel around, but I love almost all their music.  

Tarantellatears

Bane Ad Vitam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:53 am
thestarthatshines
Captain Patches

umm, I think one of my favorites is called "Ablaze in Beauty" by a band called Interface. They just kind of travel around, but I love almost all their music.

I've heard of the band, but I don't think I've heard the song. I'll check it out some time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:00 am
comotose  

promised_child

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:31 pm
Captain Patches
thestarthatshines
Captain Patches

I've heard of the band, but I don't think I've heard the song. I'll check it out some time.

it might be a tad hard to find, since they don't sell their cd's publicly. I think the only way you can get them is if you go see them in person. They're not really well know, but I love them. Jessica, the lead singer is amazing. They do have a myspace though, so you could look them up there . . I think they have the song on there . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:48 pm
thestarthatshines
Captain Patches
thestarthatshines
Captain Patches

it might be a tad hard to find, since they don't sell their cd's publicly. I think the only way you can get them is if you go see them in person. They're not really well know, but I love them. Jessica, the lead singer is amazing. They do have a myspace though, so you could look them up there . . I think they have the song on there . . .

Alright. Thanks for letting me know.
By the way, are they an Industrial/Electronica band?  

Bane Ad Vitam

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:42 am
Captain Patches
thestarthatshines
Captain Patches
thestarthatshines
Captain Patches

Alright. Thanks for letting me know.
By the way, are they an Industrial/Electronica band?

nope. They do rock and worship music.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:50 am
One of my favorite bands is Mae.
One of my favorite newcomer bands is Wavorly.  

AznZephyr

missymisa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:24 pm
promised_child
comotose

yup! I love that one too!!! hooray for skillet! 4laugh  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items