Teh wisdom of summer...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer's end, yo.
  Can't wait to start school/work again
  What? Summer? I just woke up!
  Are you insane? Who'd want to do work? My life ambition is to live in a van by the river.
  Yousuckwtfkthnxbye
View Results

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:33 pm
Summer's end is nigh. What kick-assness has taken place in your life this summer? And, if you suck and nothing kick-a** has happened, what is your last minute ditch effort for the last weekend of summer?

I'll go first. This summer, I kicked a boat propeller. And it didn't kick back. HECKYES.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:45 pm
I...found HS this summer =D

And procrastinated >____> I will now cram and attempt to finish summer homework ><  

Amoyr

amsdia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:26 am
... "summer's end is nigh"? I'm already into the second week of school. =P S'why I've sorta vanished lately.

I did a lot of stoning in front of the comp during the hols? =D And I discovered that my friends and I are capable of sitting around and talking for seven hours straight [with a break for lunch]. That takes talent!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:54 am
...I drew HS this summer.  

Tinuu
Captain

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:08 am
Lets see... what kick a** thing I did this summer... ninja

Oh yeah!! I managed to stay in front of the computer for approximately 95% of my summer -including when sleeping- (I think I gained some weight because of it...) and still managed to finish all my homeworks the first week or so of summer!! eek *pats head* edit: remember when I said I gained weight.. I did but I still managed to fit into my sister's pants (which is 1 size smaller than my size!! FEAR THE AWESOME SHAPE SHIFTER!!)

I also managed to... hmm... what else... oh yeah!! live like a vampire (stay away from the sunlight!! and nobody gets hurt and become temporarily nocturnal) -I dont need a tan anyway- rolleyes

edit: oh!! I remember another kickass thing I did!! I successfully chat with my best friend... and managed to make insults and name calling as our tradition everytime we talk to each other! oh yesh... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:24 pm
This summer i turn 16, got guild wars nightfall, took a drawing class, and i bought a pair of cute hairsticks. biggrin

http://www.blueheronwoods.com/FancyHairpinsDesc/BeadedHairsticks/Kitty-Kat-Hair-sticks.htm  

MoonSparrow

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:38 pm
This summer was awesomely eventful, which unfortunately means I have yet to reach my dream of becoming a street bum. crying

However! As an actor, I finally received my first role as extras in movies. I also recieved attention from two agencies in NY, which is amazing! I can't wait to move there and begin my life with my passion. I also auditioned for a role in Guiding Light, which I'm still waiting for the response because that was this week. XD

I became a Hooters Girl. XD Mwahahaaaa.

I also start my first year of college!! I'm majoring in art, my prime goal to be a comic book artist (or assistant) if my acting falls through.

Very eventful, but I hope to have time to learn more about Gaia and stay in this forum. XD No doubt I'll keep reading Nuu's works!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:02 pm
let's see...

I worked a ton! As a soccer referee you tend to do that. Highlight of that was when i reffed my first men's game and wasn't eaten alive. biggrin

I attended five, count them five, professional soccer games, all but one of which my club lost sad

I volunteered at my state's Irish fair.

I went to three concerts: The Briggs, Fake Problems, and the Ike Reilly Assassination.

um...yeah that's about it. Now it's time to go back to college and meet my new Japanese roommate.  

oi-roisin-dubh

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:47 pm
What are you talking about!?
I go back to school in just under a month!! Yeah!
Really hyper tonight.

This summer was rather boring... I adapt to well to new situations... I think it's because I forget what my last situation was.
So going back to school might not be to bad although I need more energy and I might revert to how I was last semester...  
Honeydew Syndrome

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games