Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 pm
Yuki sat in her class, trying to ignore Inutaisho's advances. "Inu you know I am not interested in you. Good god." Yuki sighed, in exasperation. Yuki listened to the teacher's lecture until the bell rang. "Lunchtime" Yuki thought, getting up to avoid Inutaisho. She calmly strided over to her normal spot, her ponytail waving behind her and she sat calmly against the tree, and ate the lunch she prepared for herself, which included Onigiri's, Terriyaki chicken, and some curry. ate it silently, and gracefully while thinking. "So then...what will I do now?" Yuki thought  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:32 pm
Mercutio,using his speed jumped quickly from the roof to the tree which yuki sits under.he he dropped a diamond necklace next to Yuki hoping she will look up towards him

Saga went to the lunch room getting something to eat then he headed to the back of the lunch room where he ate alone,trying not to bring any attention to his pressence to himself,then he went to study his subject.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:40 pm
Yuki looked surprised and looked up, "Ah. Hello, Mercutio." Yuki smiled, gazing up at him, "hey, do you want to sit by me?" Yuki said, "I have plenty of Onigiri's if you want one." Yuki said scooting over so he had a spot.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 pm
Mercutio jumped down landing on his feet,then sat next to yuki."no thanks yuki,i just had something bit earlier.........who was the guy trying to touch you yuki,& who is the guy in the class,i got his scent on you, but i don't trust him he is making me feel uneased."said Mercutio,trying to keep his Fangire state in check.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:53 pm
"oh pfft, Inutaisho was the guy trying to touch me and that teacher Mr. Takeshi. He raped me like months ago." Yuki shrugged. She slowly ate her Onigiri quietly for a second. She looked off to the side. "Its a long story." she said, quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:00 pm
"i think it would be better if this "Mr.Takeshi" would be gone,i think it would be better if he just disappeared."said Mercutio,forming his Stain-glass knife behind his back,hopping yuki will let him kill this teacher.

Saga went to the music room,while no one was there,seeing the piano sitting there.he walked over to the piano & began to play the piano with his superior skill of this music instrement.the music he was playing began to be hear throughout the school,which Saga didn't even know if anyone would care of his music  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 pm
Yuki looked over to Mercutio, "I really don't care if you kill Mr. Takeshi or not...But you could make a scene and thats never a good idea." Yuki said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 pm
Mercutio used his speed to run into the classroom,seeing takeshi."Takeshi,i'm here to send you to hell."said Mercutio,throwing his knife into the guy's shoulder then he turned into his Fangire form then began to stab him with his claws then grabbed him by his neck then he walked over to the window,shattering his knife then looked into takeshi's eyes."when you get to hell,tell them the Wolf Fangire sent you."said Mercutio,throwing him out of the window,then returned to his normal form then using his inhuman speed to appear next to yuki once more."its done yuki."said Mercutio,grinning evilly  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:24 pm
Yuki looked at him in surprise, "Ah, I see. So Mr Takeshi's dead... Yuki threw her arms around Mercutio's neck and hugged him, "Thank you so much!" She said softly. She kind of felt grateful to him. "Hey I was wondering, How would you like to come to my house later today to come have some tea?" Yuki asked releasing him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm
Saga kept playing the most tragic,sad piano music he knew,letting it echo throughout the school even though he didn't know of the most horrible event which happened.he stopped playing the music where he then got up then went out to find his next class.

"I would like that,well i got to get going for now,i got to get out of here for i'm the one who looks like i would of done the murder.i will return when the school is out."said Mercutio getting his stolen motorcylce then drove off heading to his hideout  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:52 pm
Yuki smiled, then got up. she picked up the diamond necklace and put it in her pocket. She watched Mercutio go and She put her lunchbox away and headed to class. She sat in her regular seat and listened to the teacher's lecture.
"Hm..I wonder what kind of tea Mercutio likes..." Yuki thought. She had alot to plan, since she was going to have a guest over tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:21 pm
Saga walked into the class,seeing students looking out the window with the poilce looking over the body of the teacher."what happened to the teacher?"said Saga looking out the window to see what went on

student
"Someone came in & killed Mr.Takeshi,he was murdered by some kind of unknown demon"

"Well that is odd."said Saga sitting there thinking of who could of done this horrible crime."why would someone kill a teacher in this school?"thought Saga,looking over his shoulder  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:34 pm
Yuki was working hard on her assignment when the bell finally rang. "Yes...one more class until after school." Yuki thought. She let out a gentle sigh, gathered her things, and headed off to her next class.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Saga entered his final class seeing only one familer face in it,for it was yuki."Oh hello Yuki,did you hear about the teacher who was murdered? they said this teacher was killed by some clawed demon then thrown out of the window,how sad."said Saga Taking his seat waiting to listen to the teacher  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm
Yuki tapped her pencil on the desk. "You mean Mr. Takeshi? Yeah I heard about it. A student told me about it on my way to class." Yuki said quietly. She was too busy focusing on the teacher's lecture to really say anything about it. "In a way I am kind of glad he's gone." Yuki thought, "But in another way..." Yuki shook the thought off and focused on class, she had alot to do after school, so she had to make sure she had her homework done, so after the lecture she worked hard on the assignment.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games