Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:43 pm
Saga enters the academy,looking around the school,trying to find his class plus trying to keep a calm mind for he was know to black out when under too much stress.he walked into the classroom,finding an empty chair where he sat then started to get ready for his first class  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 pm
"Now now leaving the country without playing,what a coward."said Mercutio,driving the stolen motorcycle to a boatyard,seeing a crusie ship boring right now.He jumped off the motorcycle,letting it crash into a boat,sinking both of them,then he saw some rich gentleman walking by,where Mercutio grabbed him,snapped his neck,stealing his money & ticket for the cruise.He then boraded,with the intent of returning to the states.he walked to the deck of the ship,seeing out over the dock,where he whispered to himself."Well i would like to let you know King,Only the Strongest will survive this fight,which will be me this time." his eyes turned into his Stain-Glass look to them,still with his evil grin.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:48 pm
The familiar feeling of the Demonic and angel Auras calmed her senses, She smiled as the two familiar archangels, Raphael and Michael greeted her. "Hello." She smiled. "So, Yuki how are you and fury doing?" Raphael asked. Yuki went silent. "We broke up. End of story." She hissed. "Oh, I see." Raphael said, pondering. Yuki ran her hands through her hair. "So, what have I missed while I was at my long trip in Romania?" Yuki asked. "Nothing really important, Yuki." Raphael said finally.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:16 pm
Saga walked out of the class room with such of a feeling of people wondering bout like if he is normal,why is the weird guy trying to avoid us."why did i think this would be a good idea to retrigger my memories."said Saga,walking to his next class,feeling a stinging pain in his back.

some bully
"Hey look guys fresh meat,so how bout you give us the money in your pocket & we won't crush your face in."said some demon thug,with him & his crew pushing Saga around,not knowing the one thing of him.

Saga in his angered state,grabbed the leader of the crew by his throat,with 4 markings(2 on each side) of his Stain-Glass formed then his eyes became like Stain glass,with his symbol on his back glowing in bright forest green."now you've gotten me pissed."said Saga putting the smackdown on the crew with his inhuman strength."I,King now have judged you."said Saga,kicking the kid till he hit the wall,then he gathered his things then moved on to his next class."Next time,learn of my power Punks." he said heading off.

symbol on Saga's back
User Image  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm
Yuki came in as Saga finished beating up the bullies. Yuki sighed, "Saga! Hey Saga!" She said running after him. "Are you alright? did those bullies get to you?" Yuki asked. She looked at him, with her innocent eyes. She helped dust him off, as if He got dust on his shirt. "Do you need some help finding your class?" Yuki asked, smiling. She looked down, "Is this the king Mercutio spoke of?" Yuki thought, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
Avacyn walkedd over to the girl who had showed up. "Well, I leave the Helvault and find someone with a demonic aura who does not wish death upon the world. What have I missed?" She said as she then looked at the two archangels. "Raphael, Michael, it's been many years. Tell me you still remember who I am." She pleaded.  

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:35 pm
"I'm fine,its just i don't handle well under stress,those guys learned the hard way not to pick a fight with a Fangire,& i've been finding them pretty well on my own yuki,thank you for the offer though."said Saga walking to his next class  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:54 pm
Raphael and Michael looked at Avacyn in shock, "Avacyn...is that you?" the said. Yuki looked at her two angelic friends in shock. There was something odd about Yuki, that Avacyn realized...She didn't possess a demonic aura even though she was a demon-- it was more angelic. Yuki watched Saga go in curiosity. And then she put her gaze to Avacyn.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Lux Solana

Feline Husband

3,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
"I might not look as I once did those many years ago. The Helvault changed me. I am not the Avacyn you knew back then." Avacyn said as she looked at them with a bit of her holy embrace diminishing. She looked away. "The paleness of my skin, the darkness of my lips. This is all do to the endless battle I waged while you and your brothers locked me in the Helvault. I should strike you down now but I need answers. Why are Demonic and Angelic auras uniting as one here?" From what anyone could tell was that her face had almost a demonic aura to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 pm
Yuki chimed in, "Well...in demon and Angel academy, Demons and angels get along. Well, alot has changed...hasn't it.. um. We are the next generation of Demon. And well.." Yuki said, stumbling on her words. Yuki had such a pleasant aura and had gentleness in her eyes. "Archangel Michael, and Dakurozu decided to combine the angels and demons, in hope that we could learn to live in harmony. Well we are." Yuki said, smiling. "Avacyn, I hope you will fit in well in this school." Yuki said, pushing on Raphael's arm. "C'mon you, your gonna be late for class." Yuki scolded, smiling at Raphael. Raphael smiled back, "Alright alright little lady, I'll get to class on time. Don't you worry." He said hugging her tightly. "I would sure hope so." Yuki scowled cutely.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:08 pm
Mercutio got off the cruise ship,but no one else got off,everyone but mercutio was lifeless husks & ripped to pieces."that was a tasty meal,shame it wasn't all you could eat."said Mercutio with his bag & pockets full of money & jewelery he stole from the dead.he then spotted a biker,coming towards him,for he looked like someone with money.before the biker spoke even a single word,Mercutio stabbed him with his knife right through the guy's chest,crushing his heart,throwing the guy's body into the water then stole his motorcycle,driving off tracking the scent of both Yuki & the king  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 am
Yuki and Raphael headed into their designated classrooms and Yuki sat in her desk tapping her pencil against her desk. "So good to be back.." Yuki thought, smiling softly. She looked up as the teacher, mr. Takeshi walked in. "Oh boy..." Yuki thought, paying no mind to him. Then the class started.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:46 pm
"Got her scent,now to follow it,i know she knows the new king.she is the key to this whole plan."said Mercutio driving his stolen motorcycle to his hideout.he put the stolen jewelry & money in a safe,then drove off,trying to find yuki.his search took Mercutio to the academy.he stopped then sniffed the air."i see,so he is here.i can smell the Fangire power here,but i must learn more of him,i can'y just bust in there trying to find him."said Mercutio,storing his motorcycle in a safe place then he climbed to the top of the academy with his inhuman speed,in which no one would know he is up there,then he use his hearing to try & listen for the King but he only could focus on is Yuki.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 pm
Yuki closed her eyes, pondering and thinking. She was a bit lonely, even though she had friends of Raphael and Michael, but ever since she and Fury broke up, its been nothing but loneliness after loneliness. She heard Inutaisho sit in the desk nearby her. "Oh, Hello." She said, smiling. "How was your trip?" Inutaisho asked. "It was fine I guess." Yuki said. Inutaisho looked thoughtful, "How are you and Fury doing?" Inutaisho asked. "Ulgh. We broke up." Yuki said, almost annoyed. "I see, shame." Inutaisho put his arm around Yuki, who threw him a glare. "You know, I really don't appreciate being hit on." Yuki said removing his arm. "Stupid Inugami." Yuki mumbled. "Well sorry." Inutaisho smiled. Yuki rolled her eyes and tried to pay attention.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 pm
Saga payed attention to the class,but he could only hear people whisper about the incident in the hall.he only hear"what is he?" "is he even some kind of demon" "hey if i hit him in the face would he shatter like glass" Saga heard these whispers,listening to them in his head,but he tried to keep his calm his mind,not trying to repeat his mistake once more,but then he felt something,like another is near him  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games