Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9208 9209 9210 9211 9212 9213 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:15 pm
My Weekly D&D provides me with the 'high' that rping used to nowadays, and only requires 1 day of my week to be dedicated to it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:37 pm
The interest of NUR kinda dropped within like a week from the Skype chat. It's stunning at actually how fast it happened, as everyone just dropped from the face of the Naruto RP. It's not so much Collage finals as it is other guilds and of course D&D now.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:58 pm
I had forgotten about NUR till I opened up my old laptop and found all the old bookmarks. It's disappointing to see it reduced to a graveyard. I spent a few years developing characters, custum jutsu and had even spent time to help maintaining Nur as crew and even a vice captain. Unfortunately life moves fast and I would still love to RP but it's hard between all of lifes complications. NUR was a great guild that I found in a hard part of my life and it helped me take my focus off of problems with family and stress. When this place was at its best there was always someone to talk to or discuss the manga or anime. Now that Naruto has come to an end (The main story), I believe naruto rp will fade a sad day but written rp is not dead many forum are devoted to it and will fill that need if your ever in need. Don't worry as long as people have a clever thought RP Will always be a great outlet for imagination.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:58 pm
I love NUR for its family, and I love written rp but I don't think this place will be active for very long. I mean if someone quotes me I'll surely rp with them but everyone else has gone inactive so I might as well not try. I'll be creating a new guild, not for naruto, but with an actual story i can get into and a place i can regulate in case people go inactive. Unlike nur I don't want 5000 inactive people that dont ever post, I want an intimate place with real pizaz and order. I'll be staying but don't expect me to post if things dont shape up  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:30 pm
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
I was brand new to this RP when I had to stop because of reasons, but I do enjoy RP and I do want to continue in this one as it seemed to have a lot to offer. I actually have a friend interested in it too but ya, activity in all guilds that are RP seems to be down recently. until my friend makes an account and joins I would love to RP with you guys still lol brand new character though with only I think 3-4 posts to his name.

I love to rp. It's so hard to find people who want to

Lol well we can if you want!

Great ! What village are you in?  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:35 pm
Jai Bait
I love NUR for its family, and I love written rp but I don't think this place will be active for very long. I mean if someone quotes me I'll surely rp with them but everyone else has gone inactive so I might as well not try. I'll be creating a new guild, not for naruto, but with an actual story i can get into and a place i can regulate in case people go inactive. Unlike nur I don't want 5000 inactive people that dont ever post, I want an intimate place with real pizaz and order. I'll be staying but don't expect me to post if things dont shape up

NUR was life when I was younger. Then I left and grew up. Then I wanted to come back and re-live but I can hack to late I guess  

Rockgirl809

Cr- Trey

Savage Hero

8,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:47 pm
It;s college I left so long that I can't remember my RPC name  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 9:38 am
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
I was brand new to this RP when I had to stop because of reasons, but I do enjoy RP and I do want to continue in this one as it seemed to have a lot to offer. I actually have a friend interested in it too but ya, activity in all guilds that are RP seems to be down recently. until my friend makes an account and joins I would love to RP with you guys still lol brand new character though with only I think 3-4 posts to his name.

I'm a mist ninja so Kirigakure! smile also I agree that RP was a major part of my life and even though I'm new here I have seen many die over the years, it sucks to see one when I'm new though! I'm sure if we come up with an event or something awesome we can get people in.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:18 am
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

I'm a mist ninja so Kirigakure! smile also I agree that RP was a major part of my life and even though I'm new here I have seen many die over the years, it sucks to see one when I'm new though! I'm sure if we come up with an event or something awesome we can get people in.

I'm in leaf. Just toilet you know... My rpc is a meanie lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 8:06 am
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

Lol well we should have them meet somewhere or something. My guy is very unemotional so Ya lol.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:29 pm
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

Lol well we should have them meet somewhere or something. My guy is very unemotional so Ya lol.

I can come to you if you'd like. Where are you in the village?  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:12 pm
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

Currently on the beach.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:02 pm
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

Currently on the beach.

Perfect  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:16 pm
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

Currently on the beach.

Uhm... I don't see a beach sweatdrop  

Rockgirl809

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:37 pm
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt
Rockgirl809
NeverDreamt

Currently on the beach.

Uhm... I don't see a beach sweatdrop

In the water country area.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9208 9209 9210 9211 9212 9213 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games