Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 am
User Image

Me and Hotaru ( ~WildBerry_Poptart~ ) share her 100%, both have sig rights, both have breeding rights, in the event of a two basket breeding, we will co own our basket (lest it be something we own ourselves). Any other roles as owner will be shared equally ;]

Hotaru doesnt frequent Soq much but this IS her second soq technically and I do like to make sure that shes aware of what ever Im doing with missy may here ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 pm
King Inversitle
User Image

Me and Hotaru ( ~WildBerry_Poptart~ ) share her 100%, both have sig rights, both have breeding rights, in the event of a two basket breeding, we will co own our basket (lest it be something we own ourselves). Any other roles as owner will be shared equally ;]

Hotaru doesnt frequent Soq much but this IS her second soq technically and I do like to make sure that shes aware of what ever Im doing with missy may here ^^

I concur o_o  

~WildBerry_Poptart~

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm
I would like to break my co-owner agreement with Jo please. _-Chekky_Chbit-_ won in him and raffle and kindly co-owned him with me however, due to recent circumstances makes it impossible for us to co-own him anymore. So I would like to give up all my rights please. Thank-you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:15 am
Co-owner agreement for Drashi.

User Image
This is between Syaoran-Puu and Eternal_Black-wolf for the beautiful stallion Drashi (Angeni of Dragons).

Syaoran-Puu's rights:
*OOC RP rights (if she choices)
*IC RP -but only meet and greets
*Plotting Rights (with Eternal_Black-wolf)
*Signature rights
*Breeding rights (see below)

Eternal_Black-wolf rights:
*Plotting rights
*IC RP rights
*OOC RP rights
*Signature rights

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familar:
Both owners have full rights to buy a familar for Drashi if they decide to.

Breeding rights:
Eternal_Black-wolf will have rights to one of Drashi's breedings. The other two will belong to Syaoran-Puu UNLESS Syaoran-Puu decides to share the third breeding.

Breaking Agreement:
If Eternal_Black-wolf leaves gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will revert to Syaoran-Puu. Eternal_Black-wolf can not get rid of Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner, but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Eternal_Black-wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 am
Syaoran-Puu
Co-owner agreement for Drashi.

User Image
This is between Syaoran-Puu and Eternal_Black-wolf for the beautiful stallion Drashi (Angeni of Dragons).

Syaoran-Puu's rights:
*OOC RP rights (if she choices)
*IC RP -but only meet and greets
*Plotting Rights (with Eternal_Black-wolf)
*Signature rights

Eternal_Black-wolf rights:
*Plotting rights
*IC RP rights
*OOC RP rights
*Signature rights

Major Decisions:
Life-altering decisions (life mating, change of personality, major disasters etc) must be approved by both owners.

Buying a familar:
Both owners have full rights to buy a familar for Drashi if they decide to.

Breeding rights:
Eternal_Black-wolf will have rights to one of Drashi's breedings. The other two will belong to Syaoran-Puu UNLESS Syaoran-Puu decides to share the third breeding.

Breaking Agreement:
If Eternal_Black-wolf leaves gaia, or leaves for six months without replying to a single PM then all rights will revert to Syaoran-Puu. Eternal_Black-wolf can not get rid of Syaoran-Puu as a co-owner, but Syaoran-Puu may give up her rights.

Agreed! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:16 am
Co-Ownership Agreement For Akira Between Thamin & iGotGreen

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and iGotGreen must agree on any breeding partner for Akira and permission must be posted in the permission thread.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, iGotGreen will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- In the event that a third basket is available in the first breeding, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If Thamin and iGotGreen receive the third basket, ownership goes automatically to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above (Thamin).
- Any Male Akira may be Lifemated to may be decided only by Thamin.
- The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Thamin.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & iGotGreen have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and iGotGreen have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor iGotGreen may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Akira and another Soquili. iGotGreen May not post in this RP as Akira unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on RP

- Thamin has already set a personality for Akira. iGotGreen may not change it or have her have multiple personalities.

Notes on Contests:

- iGotGreen May not enter Akira into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- iGotGreen may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
- iGotGreen relinquishes her co-ownership for Akira if she abuses the co-ownership (puts Akira in breedings without prior consent in the permission thread or discussion with thamin, Interferes with Thamin’s RP’s, Enters Akira in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with iGotGreen if iGotGreen is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
- iGotGreen relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Akira fully in the event that she obtains full ownership of a soquili, whether it be a Full grown soquili or a basket from a breeding, from a contest, or as a gift from others. (iGotGreen's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- iGotGreen relinquishes co-ownership of Akira if she receives full ownership of a basket, foal, or full grown soquili and then decides to co-own said soquili to make it to where she no longer fully owns said soquili. (iGotGreen's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- Thamin has the right to end the co-ownership for any reason (though she doubts she will need to).. (iGotGreen's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)  

Thamin

Lonely Member

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 am
Thamin
Co-Ownership Agreement For Akira Between Thamin & iGotGreen

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- Both Thamin and iGotGreen must agree on any breeding partner for Akira and permission must be posted in the permission thread.
- If the first breeding results in only two baskets, iGotGreen will receive one of the resulting baskets.
- In the event that a third basket is available in the first breeding, ownership of the third basket must be discussed between both participating parties. If Thamin and iGotGreen receive the third basket, ownership goes automatically to the co-owner that did not receive a basket due to the agreement above (Thamin).
- Any Male Akira may be Lifemated to may be decided only by Thamin.
- The act of Lifemating must only be approved by Thamin.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & iGotGreen have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- Both Thamin and iGotGreen have RP Rights.
- Neither Thamin nor iGotGreen may interfere or post in an RP started by the other Co-owner unless permission is given by the Co-owner Participating. (For example: Thamin Starts an RP with Akira and another Soquili. iGotGreen May not post in this RP as Akira unless Thamin gives Permission and vice versa.)

Notes on RP

- Thamin has already set a personality for Akira. iGotGreen may not change it or have her have multiple personalities.

Notes on Contests:

- iGotGreen May not enter Akira into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change her in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- iGotGreen may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes.
- iGotGreen relinquishes her co-ownership for Akira if she abuses the co-ownership (puts Akira in breedings without prior consent in the permission thread or discussion with thamin, Interferes with Thamin’s RP’s, Enters Akira in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with iGotGreen if iGotGreen is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 3 Months without a Hiatus notice, 5 months with a Hiatus notice.
- iGotGreen relinquishes her Co-Ownership of Akira fully in the event that she obtains full ownership of a soquili, whether it be a Full grown soquili or a basket from a breeding, from a contest, or as a gift from others. (iGotGreen's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- iGotGreen relinquishes co-ownership of Akira if she receives full ownership of a basket, foal, or full grown soquili and then decides to co-own said soquili to make it to where she no longer fully owns said soquili. (iGotGreen's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
- Thamin has the right to end the co-ownership for any reason (though she doubts she will need to).. (iGotGreen's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement)
Agreed! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:45 pm
Co-ownership Agreement for Toxic Sludge between .Tortured. .Pumpkin. and UniWingdFox
User Image

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.'s Rights:
OOC RP Rights
IC RP Rights
Sig Rights
Breeding Rights
Plotting Rights
Major Life-changing Decision Rights

UniWingdFox's Rights:
Sig Rights
Rights to one basket from breeding, chosen by .Tortured. .Pumpkin. - This has been completed as of 4/26/2010  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 pm
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Co-ownership Agreement for Toxic Sludge between .Tortured. .Pumpkin. and UniWingdFox
User Image

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.'s Rights:
OOC RP Rights
IC RP Rights
Sig Rights
Breeding Rights
Plotting Rights
Major Life-changing Decision Rights

UniWingdFox's Rights:
Sig Rights
Rights to one basket from breeding, chosen by .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Agreed~ <3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image

Co-ownership between Roniel and [ Laquitia ] for Parnasabari.

Laquitia gets:
- Rights to one breeding! Roniel has to give her permission for this breeding to occur but will not receive a basket from this breeding. This breeding should not count against Roniel in raffles!
- Signature rights

Should Laquitia gain full ownership of a soq prior to getting her breeding with Bari, this co-ownership will dissolve.

Roniel retains all other rights over Bari, including the right to break off this co-ownership at any time... though she doubts this would have to happen. ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

KawaiiKimu93

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

Co-ownership between Roniel and [ Laquitia ] for Parnasabari.

Laquitia gets:
- Rights to one breeding! Roniel has to give her permission for this breeding to occur but will not receive a basket from this breeding. This breeding should not count against Roniel in raffles!
- Signature rights

Should Laquitia gain full ownership of a soq prior to getting her breeding with Bari, this co-ownership will dissolve.

Roniel retains all other rights over Bari, including the right to break off this co-ownership at any time... though she doubts this would have to happen. ^^

Agreed. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 am
User Image

Co-ownership of Sweets between Tsunake and myself.

Tsunake gets 100% breeding and RP rights. She does not need my permission to breed Sweets.

I get to oogle her whenever I want C: <3  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 am
CuterThanYou
User Image

Co-ownership of Sweets between Tsunake and myself.

Tsunake gets 100% breeding and RP rights. She does not need my permission to breed Sweets.

I get to oogle her whenever I want C: <3

cuter will be forced to give permission anyway... :c but i agreeeee. ;; <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 am
Co-ownership agreement for Gaspard:

User Image

Derivative's Rights

Teepee display
Signature display
Full basket rights to the first breeding
Co-owned basket rights to the third breeding
The right to reference Gaspard in roleplay, be it events from his past or present occurrences. While I won't roleplay him, I am able to make small decisions about his history as they concern other Soquili of mine (namely, his father.)

Call Me Stephanie's Rights

Signature Display
Full basket rights to the second breeding
Full IC and OOC roleplay rights
Rights to choose a fling/mate past the first breeding

Terms

Call Me Stephanie must remain as true as possible to the history, personality, and relationships already established for Gaspard. He has connections in the Soquili world, both to friends and family, and these should be honored. If this is not done, full ownership will revert back to Derivative, at her discretion.

In the event of life-altering decisions, such as skinwalkering or lifemating, consent of Derivative is required. Also, if for any reason any of his already established relationships are to change drastically, her consent is required (ie, sudden estrangement from his sister, Corine). If consent is not given, full ownership will revert back to Derivative.

Call Me Stephanie has full control over who Gaspard has a relationship/breeding with past the initial breeding, which belongs to Derivative. Her permission is only required in the instance of a lifemating. ie, she doesn't need to post permission for Call Me Stephanie to enter Gaspard into a breeding raffle with whatever mare she chooses. This also counts for the third breeding, which will be co-owned between Derivative and Call Me Stephanie - Derivative has no say in the mare chosen.

If, at any time, Call Me Stephanie disappears from Gaia for a period of six months or longer, and Derivative is not able to contact her, full ownership will revert to Derivative.

Call Me Stephanie may not pass on her co-ownership to another person, but she may give up her co-ownership at any time if she chooses.

Derivative may break the co-ownership at any time, for any reason, if she chooses. Call Me Stephanie's consent is not required in the event that Derivative feels it is necessary to break the co-ownership.

derivative

Anxious Prophet

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:29 am
Derivative
Co-ownership agreement for Gaspard:

User Image

Derivative's Rights

Teepee display
Signature display
Full basket rights to the first breeding
The right to reference Gaspard in roleplay, be it events from his past or present occurrences. While I won't roleplay him, I am able to make small decisions about his history as they concern other Soquili of mine (namely, his father.)

Call Me Stephanie's Rights

Signature Display
Full basket rights to the second breeding
Full IC and OOC roleplay rights
Rights to choose a fling/mate past the first breeding

Terms

Call Me Stephanie must remain as true as possible to the history, personality, and relationships already established for Gaspard. He has connections in the Soquili world, both to friends and family, and these should be honored. If this is not done, full ownership will revert back to Derivative, at her discretion.

In the event of life-altering decisions, such as skinwalkering or lifemating, consent of Derivative is required. Also, if for any reason any of his already established relationships are to change drastically, her consent is required (ie, sudden estrangement from his sister, Corine). If consent is not given, full ownership will revert back to Derivative.

Call Me Stephanie has full control over who Gaspard has a relationship/breeding with past the initial breeding, which belongs to Derivative. Her permission is only required in the instance of a lifemating. ie, she doesn't need to post permission for Call Me Stephanie to enter Gaspard into a breeding raffle with whatever mare she chooses. This also counts for the third breeding, which will be co-owned between Derivative and Call Me Stephanie - Derivative has no say in the mare chosen.

If, at any time, Call Me Stephanie disappears from Gaia for a period of six months or longer, and Derivative is not able to contact her, full ownership will revert to Derivative.

Call Me Stephanie may not pass on her co-ownership to another person, but she may give up her co-ownership at any time if she chooses.

Derivative may break the co-ownership at any time, for any reason, if she chooses. Call Me Stephanie's consent is not required in the event that Derivative feels it is necessary to break the co-ownership.

I agree. <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games