Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9186 9187 9188 9189 9190 9191 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 pm
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Dii of Babylon
Chaos_wolf12
Dii of Babylon
Chaos_wolf12

Yeah but.......Okay...also could you take my character and leave him in Kumogakure? it'll help a lot.

That would not really be in the nature of Aki.

Well just somewhere by it.

Nope, Aki would not help someone defect.
She'd deliver Yami to Kya after turning his brain to soup.

well you can call it defecting, what it actually is, Yami looses his memory by accident, and Reine, ((Lot's character)) takes him into Kumogakure where she will tell him that he's actually a Kumogakure ninja, So he basically doesn't know what from what.

Except Kusa and Kumo are allies, and Kya wouldn't let a demon that Kusa controls just walk out the door.

Dont need kurama clan:

S-rank genjutsu under suna lists

Name: A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:51 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Kitten Kashensu
Chaos_wolf12
Dii of Babylon
Chaos_wolf12

Well just somewhere by it.

Nope, Aki would not help someone defect.
She'd deliver Yami to Kya after turning his brain to soup.

well you can call it defecting, what it actually is, Yami looses his memory by accident, and Reine, ((Lot's character)) takes him into Kumogakure where she will tell him that he's actually a Kumogakure ninja, So he basically doesn't know what from what.

Except Kusa and Kumo are allies, and Kya wouldn't let a demon that Kusa controls just walk out the door.

Dont need kurama clan:

S-rank genjutsu under suna lists

Name: A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia)
Description: A highly devastating Technique, in which the user performs a complex series of seals. Upon completion, a massive gust of wind will kick up and blow against the enemy, though despite its ferocity it will pass through them with seemingly no effect. The genjutsu is active at this point, though usually the target is unaware of this fact. It takes up to three minutes for the full effects to be shown; in the first minute the target will feel very forgetful and have a hard time focusing on what they are doing, as if they couldn’t remember why they were fighting or such things as that. In the second minute the target will begin losing past memories and experiences, barely able to remember anything about their own personality save for their name. In the third minute, their entire identity is practically erased, turning them into a mindless human with only the basic instincts of survival intact.

But, its not real. That's the whole thing behind Genjutsu. If I walk up to him and hit him with Kai, he'll remember everything. Also pretty sure he doesn't wanna be a mindless zombie.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:22 pm
I wanna join! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:25 pm
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!  

Loto Teh Sake

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:46 pm
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

Alright then. So what do I do?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:01 pm
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

You already have an rpc correct?  

Loto Teh Sake

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:07 pm
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

First things first, making the character! : D
Here is the profile skeleton.
This is the approval thread you'll post it in when you're done.
Bloodline/Clan subforum has all the bloodlines and clans.
Here are our Ninja Classes.
You should also read the Guild Rules and Master System.

Now I know I just threw a bunch of links at you so please feel free to ask me questions here or in PM.
Also I'm sure Loto is willing to help you out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 pm
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

Now I know I just threw a bunch of links at you so please feel free to ask me questions here or in PM.

O.O that... is... a lot  

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 pm
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

You already have an rpc correct?

I got the basic stuff, my rank, name, family, jutsus, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:35 pm
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

O.O that... is... a lot

Just a little, but I promise you it's simpler than it seems.
I suggest making a thread in the Locker subforum to work on your profile in.
Also read through the clans and bloodlines to figure out what combination you'd like.
You can have one bloodline and one clan, or no bloodline and two clans, or no bloodline and no clan.
Be sure to read the limitations of each bloodline and clan to make sure they can be paired up with your other choice. As well as see whatever requirements come with that bloodline/clan (Required elements, class, village, etc.)
Also if you truly can't make a choice then this thread has a few suggestions and discussions on combinations.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:52 pm
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Loto Teh Sake
Kazuki T Uzumaki
I wanna join! sweatdrop

C'mon Join le fun!

O.O that... is... a lot

Also read through the clans and bloodlines to figure out what combination you'd like.
You can have one bloodline and one clan, or no bloodline and two clans, or no bloodline and no clan.
Be sure to read the limitations of each bloodline and clan to make sure they can be paired up with your other choice. As well as see whatever requirements come with that bloodline/clan (Required elements, class, village, etc.)
Also if you truly can't make a choice then this thread has a few suggestions and discussions on combinations.

The character I created is Naruto's son, his speed in normal form is up there with Minato's and he's a master in sword-based techniques and has great chakra control, especially with wind release. He's pretty much a combination of Mifune, Minato and Naruto, plus a little Sasuke. He has Byakugan naturally and is currently training in Sage Jutsu. Could I work with that?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:13 pm
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki

O.O that... is... a lot

The character I created is Naruto's son, his speed in normal form is up there with Minato's and he's a master in sword-based techniques and has great chakra control, especially with wind release. He's pretty much a combination of Mifune, Minato and Naruto, plus a little Sasuke. He has Byakugan naturally and is currently training in Sage Jutsu. Could I work with that?

Sounds neat! But let me clarify that we do not have cannon characters, such as Naruto. So while you're able to be an Uzumaki (clan located on the Clan List) you wouldn't be able to say he is the son of Naruto. We also have the Byakugan bloodline.
If you want him to be a swordsman then either the Weapons Class or Samurai Class is for him. Those clash with Uzumaki however, which requires Sealing Master Class.
Although, if you want top speed go with Assassin Class.
Our summons are still being worked on, therefore we do not have any Sage Jutsu.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:22 pm
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki

O.O that... is... a lot

Sounds neat! But let me clarify that we do not have cannon characters, such as Naruto. So while you're able to be an Uzumaki (clan located on the Clan List) you wouldn't be able to say he is the son of Naruto. We also have the Byakugan bloodline.
If you want him to be a swordsman then either the Weapons Class or Samurai Class is for him. Those clash with Uzumaki however, which requires Sealing Master Class.

Awh, you guys don't have Sage Jutsu, that blows. Could I be apart of the Samurai and Assassin Class? Like maybe, balanced in both?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:27 pm
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki

O.O that... is... a lot

Awh, you guys don't have Sage Jutsu, that blows. Could I be apart of the Samurai and Assassin Class? Like maybe, balanced in both?

We should have Sage Jutsu, eventually.
It's one or the other, we don't have class hybrids.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Armapocalypse

Dedicated Genius

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:03 pm
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki
Dii of Babylon
Kazuki T Uzumaki

O.O that... is... a lot

We should have Sage Jutsu, eventually.
It's one or the other, we don't have class hybrids.

I hope you guys realize how you set that up, is not in any way similar to how it is in the series. But, I guess I'll have to choose the Assassin Class then.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9186 9187 9188 9189 9190 9191 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games