Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Shikon Miko
User Image

Co-owning Agreement for Isabliss between Shikon Miko and Thalea

1) Both of us have equal rp rights both in character and out of character 2) Both of us are allowed to have sig rights
3) Breedings must be discussed between owners beforehand
4) First breeding goes to Thalea
Second to Shikon
Third basket will be co-owned
If a third basket occurs, will discuss with the stallions owner.

I Agree <3
-hugs Shikon-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Wenopa's Uncert

(As I've Spent far too much time learning how to write these sort of Random, semi-professional contracts as Student-teacher agreement. OTL )

In the order of Co-Ownership of Wenopa between Mindsend (primary owner) and Zephlis (Secondary Owner)

Mindsend is primary owner of Wenopa, and receives full IC RP, Teepee, and viewing rights to the Soquili, as well as the ability to terminate the agreement should something occur that prevents Zephlis from being in correspondence with Mindsend for around three months without notice, or in the event she quits Gaia.

Zephlis has Signature, Teepee, and OOC RP rights to Wenopa, and may enter her into RP contests as long as Mindsend is not planning on entering him into that contest in particular

In the event that Zephlis wishes to break the agreement of co-ownership, Wenopa goes to primary owner, Mindsend. She does not have the power to transfer her ownership to anyone else.

Both owners must agree to major life altering events, such as lifemating and turning into a skinwalker.

Mindsend gets full rights to the First breeding and thus it should not count to Zephlis's breeding limits for the month
Zephlis gets full rights to the second breeding, and thus it should not count against Mindsend's breeding limits for the month. If Wenopa is not Lifemated, She may select the mate for him in this breeding, and does not need to obtain permission from Mindsend to enter the couple into breeding raffles.
And both have rights to the third breeding.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Zephlis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:25 pm
mindsend
Wenopa's Uncert

(As I've Spent far too much time learning how to write these sort of Random, semi-professional contracts as Student-teacher agreement. OTL )

In the order of Co-Ownership of Wenopa between Mindsend (primary owner) and Zephlis (Secondary Owner)

Mindsend is primary owner of Wenopa, and receives full IC RP, Teepee, and viewing rights to the Soquili, as well as the ability to terminate the agreement should something occur that prevents Zephlis from being in correspondence with Mindsend for around three months without notice, or in the event she quits Gaia.

Zephlis has Signature, Teepee, and OOC RP rights to Wenopa, and may enter her into RP contests as long as Mindsend is not planning on entering him into that contest in particular

In the event that Zephlis wishes to break the agreement of co-ownership, Wenopa goes to primary owner, Mindsend. She does not have the power to transfer her ownership to anyone else.

Both owners must agree to major life altering events, such as lifemating and turning into a skinwalker.

Mindsend gets full rights to the First breeding and thus it should not count to Zephlis's breeding limits for the month
Zephlis gets full rights to the second breeding, and thus it should not count against Mindsend's breeding limits for the month. If Wenopa is not Lifemated, She may select the mate for him in this breeding, and does not need to obtain permission from Mindsend to enter the couple into breeding raffles.
And both have rights to the third breeding.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm
Co-Ownership between Lonewolf_Eyes and
FlamingStar-Sama

*cert pending Endejester* Badru
Badru uncert

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Star may OOC RP in the thread, and IC RP with Lonewolf's permission.
-- Star will have sole ownership of a basket from Badru's FIRST breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to Star's approval. Should star not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Star, or should Star not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm
Lonewolf_Eyes
FlamingStar-Sama

*cert pending Endejester* Badru
Badru uncert

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although Star may OOC RP in the thread, and IC RP with Lonewolf's permission.
-- Star will have sole ownership of a basket from Badru's FIRST breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to Star's approval. Should star not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Star, or should Star not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'
User Image
Agreed! 8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:16 am
Bunnyilove

*cert pending Endejester*
Iniabi unert

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although bunny may OOC RP in the thread.
-- Bunny will have sole ownership of a basket from Iniabi's FIRST breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to bunny's approval. Should bunny not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Bunny, or should Bunny not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'  

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

I am co-owning Daimhin with Clouds1Apprentice! Cloud's rights are:

-Full power over one of Daimhin's breedings. Roniel does not need to give permission for this breeding and will not be receiving a basket.
- Signature displaying rights
- In-thread OOC RP rights

Roniel has:

- The right to terminate this co-ownership at any time, though she doubts this will occur! heart
- Official RP
- Siggy rights
- Dah... everything else. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:46 pm
Lonewolf_Eyes
Bunnyilove

*cert pending Endejester*
Iniabi unert

-- Lonewolf_Eyes has main rp rights, although bunny may OOC RP in the thread.
-- Bunny will have sole ownership of a basket from Iniabi's FIRST breeding, unless she chooses to co-own it with someone
-- Breeding and other important decisions are subject to bunny's approval. Should bunny not reply in two weeks, the decision is soley Lonewolf_Eyes'.
-- Should I not hear from Bunny, or should Bunny not log on, for the period of 1 month, this co-ownership agreement is void and the pet will solely be Lonewolf_Eyes'

Agreed! :3  

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Clouds1Apprentice

Partying Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

I am co-owning Daimhin with Clouds1Apprentice! Cloud's rights are:

-Full power over one of Daimhin's breedings. Roniel does not need to give permission for this breeding and will not be receiving a basket.

Roniel has:

- The right to terminate this co-ownership at any time, though she doubts this will occur! heart
- Official RP
- Siggy rights
- Dah... everything else. XD

Agreed! *Is eternally in your debt* <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:17 pm
Form copied from Ron >< I hope you dont mind, your form was just perfect D8

User Image

I am co-owning Anon with Azmodeus Bloodmyth! Az's rights are:

Kita has:

- Everything else o:  

Ktns

Lunatic

Fallen Archangel Az

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:18 pm
Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Form copied from Ron >< I hope you dont mind, your form was just perfect D8

User Image *not certed yet*

I am co-owning Anon with Azmodeus Bloodmyth! Az's rights are:

Kita has:

- Everything else o:

Agreed without hesitation
wink

<3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm
I, Yuuka Kurokawa, will be co-owning Allan with YamiBakuraChan.
User Image

-Yuuka retains the final say in all important and life changing decisions, though both parties will talk about the decision.
-Both parties have sig rights and breeding rights. Should there be an extra basket from a breeding, both owners will decide whom it will be awarded to.
-Yuuka retains OOC RP rights (in the shop's main thread), she will however be allowed to finish the IC RPs she is currently involved in. Other RP rights go to Yami.
-Yami may not seek out a mate for Allan as after plotting with Pale Mist's Rockstar, he and Candy will be lifemated.
-Yami also has teepee rights to Allan should she like to start a teepee with his info.
-If Yuuka does not hear from Yami for over a month or if Yami quits Gaia, co-ownership may be rendered null and void unless good reason be given.
-This agreement can end at any time of Yuuka's choosing should she determine Yami is unfit as a co-owner (I highly doubt that)  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
I, Yuuka Kurokawa, will be co-owning Allan with YamiBakuraChan.
User Image

-Yuuka retains the final say in all important and life changing decisions, though both parties will talk about the decision.
-Both parties have sig rights and breeding rights. Should there be an extra basket from a breeding, both owners will decide whom it will be awarded to.
-Yuuka retains OOC RP rights (in the shop's main thread), she will however be allowed to finish the IC RPs she is currently involved in. Other RP rights go to Yami.
-Yami may not seek out a mate for Allan as after plotting with Pale Mist's Rockstar, he and Candy will be lifemated.
-Yami also has teepee rights to Allan should she like to start a teepee with his info.
-If Yuuka does not hear from Yami for over a month or if Yami quits Gaia, co-ownership may be rendered null and void unless good reason be given.
-This agreement can end at any time of Yuuka's choosing should she determine Yami is unfit as a co-owner (I highly doubt that)

I 100% agree to these terms without hesitation. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 am
User Image

Doomsday is a pimp.

--Meeki has rights to his first breeding and roleplay. This means that she can choose his partner and everything, even if it makes King shoot lasers of fury at various nooblets.

--King has rights to his second breeding. If Doomsday is not lifemated, she can choose any partner for Doomsday, even if it makes Meeki cry the tears of sad children.

--Meeki and King will co-own the basket from the final breeding unless one of them relinquish rights or wins a duel/battle of epic proportions and 1d4ness. Both will agree on a partner for Doomsday at this point if he has not yet found a lifemate.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 am
Meeki
User Image

Doomsday is a pimp.

--Meeki has rights to his first breeding and roleplay. This means that she can choose his partner and everything, even if it makes King shoot lasers of fury at various nooblets.

--King has rights to his second breeding. If Doomsday is not lifemated, she can choose any partner for Doomsday, even if it makes Meeki cry the tears of sad children.

--Meeki and King will co-own the basket from the final breeding unless one of them relinquish rights or wins a duel/battle of epic proportions and 1d4ness. Both will agree on a partner for Doomsday at this point if he has not yet found a lifemate.

Rite on rite on  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games