Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm
It's nice to see my thread being used  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:01 pm
lol.

You know with this next RP this might not get much use. So far its just you and me in fleet positions, and they're ones where its much more likely for us to be yelling: "Heave too and prepare to be boarded" than actually engaging the New Republic.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:29 am
True

But still, I'm pleased that my thread hasn't died. I was kinda iffy about it when I first opened it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 am
sorry for using your thread and not being an officer but i thin this is a question only an officer can answer. how do you increase your rank question  

DarthxVader

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 am
Kind of a dumb question, but...

Surviving battles, following orders, having lord Vader choke the hell out of your superior like piett had... It's pretty much the same in all militaries. Do your job, show responsiblities in command, logistics, and survivability, and a whole lot of buttkissing and luck. Networking with others helps a load too.

I imagine that the empire had a fair share of it's own promotion by fire rituals. Someone speaks against orders, the stormies blow the person's head off...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 am
any jobs i could do?  

DarthxVader

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:45 am
Jobs where, exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:49 am
in this guild. anywhere in gaia  

DarthxVader

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:53 am
1- This isn't a military guild, per se, so there really isn't a way of getting promoted as your thinking.

But, as for promotions to moderators, generally, we look for mature, literate people who have a genuine love of Star Wars, dedication to the guild, full knowledge and respect of the guild and Gaia rules, and willingness to copperate with others, even if you disagree with them.

2- As for Gaia, I haven't the slightest. Nor is this really the place to ask. This thread is concerning military concerns within the 'Star Wars universe', such as tactics and warships.

If you're wanting information on jobs in Gaia, my only suggestion is to check out the Gaia Exchange  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:13 pm
I don't understand how so much could happen in the Second Galactic Civil War in only a year.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm
Just roll with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:18 am
Merely involving the Skywalkers and Solos makes any war that much worse  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Emperor Zekk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 am
Im in total agreement with that statement.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:01 pm
Consider this. Normally, a platoon of stormtroopers should be more than a match for three humans, someone with a limp lightsaber, a walking carpet, and a pair of antique droids from before the Clone Wars

But no, instead, this handful of beings outsmarts an entire battle station.

By default, you need to bring an entire army just to handle one of these individuals.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Add to that the principle behind TIE Fighters.

Swarm the enemy with massive numbers, rather than a handful of competence.

Seems like Imperial doctrine all around.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff