Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Phi's Apartment [In NYC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:30 pm
Andre takes a leap into the sky flipping over and almost staying suspended in the sky as though he was flying. He landed on the ground bending his knees before standing straight with his arms stretched out and his head held high.

"Most gangsters wouldn't jump up and over though. They would leap back and swing at you with a bat. Most gangster fight with weapons. Anything they can find and they fight in groups. I can't really teach you how to fight like a gangster. You just need to be aware what's going on. The use of slang is also a great key in either ending or starting a fight."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:47 pm
Aria nodded "Anything?" She grinned, well she might attract attention ripping up a park bench but, she spotted a brach not too far away. Aria took a running start, and grabbed the branch it was about 2 inches thick. She took a sideways swing at Andre, obviously she had been training with a sword by her stance and technique.  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:50 pm
Andre turned around just in time to see her grab a rather huge branch. I'm going to get beat up by a 5 year-old... great... He thought to himself. Noticing her stance, he was able to predict where she was swinging the branch. Being taller than her, he just simply jumped over it again and once he landed lunged at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:59 pm
Aria watched him jump then noticed the briefe hesitation before he lunged, using it to her advantage she flipped the branch around so the end was pointing out and would catch Andre in the stomach.  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:08 pm
"Oof." Andre breathed out as he was stopped by the branch. Trying to catch his breath, he raised his hand in a matter of fact position. "We need to get you some real gangsters. How's about we changed fighting styles. My personal fighting style should be easy.. and less painful."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:10 pm
"For you maybe" She smiled and tossed the branch back, standing there. "What now?"  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:26 pm
"Gymnastics!" Andre exclaimed with lots of energy. "Greatest sport in the world... next to track and field and cross country. Wrestlings a close third."

Andre began to stretch his stomach. "I've shown you my tapes of the Olympics, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:23 pm
Aria nodded "Yea and we just watched the Olympics in Greece this year remember?" she tilted her head at him. "Why are we gonna do Gymnastics again?"  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:29 pm
"Because its a great way to beat people up." Andre said as he walked to the branch. He lifted it up. It wasn't too heavy, but hopefully Andre could throw it as high as he wanted. He turned his gaze to Aria. "You want to do me a favor and throw this as high as you can?"

Andre asked with a smile as he handed Aria the branch.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:33 pm
Aria nodded, then took the branch, snapping off some extra branches from it so it would be more aero-dynamic then threw it a good 30 feet in the air, which was a lot for such a young girl, she grimmaced, bad throw for her, she could throw at least twice that, but good enough she guessed.  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:03 pm
"Whoa.." Andre whispered as he saw her launched the branch. He was sure she could launch it higher, but this would have to do. Waiting for it to begin it decend, Andre quickly ran towards a tree jump on one of its branches before launching himself towards the branch. He pressed his entire body together to decreased wind resistance. Waiting... waiting, he flared open still spinning in the air. His feet caught the branch kicking it up, but not farther.

Spreading out his arms he stopped his rotations as he flipped over, sending the back of his heel onto the branch that rocketed back down towards the ground. The branch landed on its end sticking upward and split as Andre slowly decended with flips and landing like any expert gymnist. He exhaled deeply before point to the split up right branch.

"That's what gymnastics can do in a fight."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:09 pm
Aria stared, open mouthed, the blood pack had fallen out of her mouth to the ground, she blinked then as he landed she was quiet for a long time then yelled "COOL!" A few others seemed to have found it intresting also because they had amassed a small group of people watching, Aria picked up the blood pack and stuck the straw back in her mouth without a second thought, draining it then tossing it in the garbage. She reached into her bag for another but sqweaked as a small black furry cat climbed up her arm, sitting on her shoulder. "CSK!" Aria rolled her eyes, as CSK stared at Andre.  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:13 pm
Andre smiled as he saw the cat and walked over to them. He gave CSK an affectionate rub on the head. "Where have you been all this time?" He asked with a smile. "You think CSK has eaten anything? Its probably about time for lunch."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:20 pm
CSK Purred as Andre petted him, then Rubbed his head into Andre's Palm, mewing. Aria shrugged "He probally slipped into my bag when I went to get snacks, I havn't fed him since this morning, but it looks like he found the kitty treats we got yesterday" She pulled out a plastic container that had the corner chewed off of it, she shook her head and smiled. "Odd kitty" CSK was truly odd, since coming to NYC, Aria had grown but CSK remained the same size.  

Aria Aakarshan

Akki Rei

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:32 pm
Andre laughed. "Anyways, its a good time for a break. Kids should have some fun in the park. I don't want you wandering off now." Andre continued to rubbed CSK's head. "You, watch her back."  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff