Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[MINI-META] The Leaning East Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:28 am
"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS." That smell, that horrible rotten smell. Eridia's nose had always been sensitive, only those closest to her knew this. The highblood pinched her nose as her face scrunched up by the nasty scent. But then, after it was finally over, Eridia heard a delightful voice.

A trash heiress... Oh the lord. "I was right." She smirked. "Oh goody~ Seems like my many talents are showing ohohoh!" She couldn't believe it though, was this part of her messed up imagination? Had she came up with such beautiful beast for her to appear here? This rat had more class than all the trolls she'd met in her life! Excluding a few, of course.

"My most esteemed and beautiful Heiress."
Eridia said in a graceful tone. "We are all delighted and stunned by your mere presence and we are glad our offerings have suited you regal tastes. Lady Tsifer," She bowed gracefully. "happy to see you tonight." Even as Eridia seemed thrilled and pleased with all of this, deep down, she was concerned. The more theatrics she pulled out, the more worried and scared she felt. A smile was flashed as she shooed the children away from her desired spot. Keeping them away from the beast was primary. She gave the others a look, expecting them to slowly move away from the beast while she tried to handle the situation.

"We are so sorry we came here unannounced, truly my apologies. She bowed again. "These uncultured swines have no idea how to present themselves to royalty. We'll be leaving now--" Rewards? What could this thing possibly give them? More trash? Her eyes widened slightly at the cheese. She couldn't believe her eyes. No, this was a ploy, they had to keep it together and not go running to the beast. It was a classic move wasn't it? Dangle whatever you wished for in front of you so later she could pull it away and...

She took a hold of her forearm, checking that her dagger was still hidden, standing there gracefully with that ever present smile. "Oh my... We shouldn't take advantage of your kindness, m'lady. But if you insist..." Maybe if she started asking for something, that would give the others enough time to escape.

"I lost something... someone a long time ago." Eridia stepped a bit closer, arms clasp behind her as she slowly lowered her weapon. Luckily her large skirt hid what she was doing. "I desire him... but it's impossible now to see him, so I wish to have something to remember him by. If it's within what you are offering m'lady, I wish for something of his."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:31 pm
User Image Chiara Moteku Zindel Tagino
??? Summoning
Well, the blueblood had not been expecting that. Or maybe it was exactly what she had been expecting. I mean, you bring trash, you get a trash beast. Chiara wasn't sure here.... As far as beasts went, it was beautiful. But Chiara hated beasts, and why was this one so different. But mostly, it was Eridia what drove Chiara to have some fun.

"Lady Eridia," Zindel said as he approached the purpleblood and the beast. "Please, step no farther!" Zindel ran for the beast, "Do you not see that she is pulling out a weapon from under her skirts?!" The redblood threw himself between Eridia and the beast. "Run Trash Heiress! RUN!"

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:46 pm
Quickly, she slid her dagger back into to her sleeve, using her other hand to grab the redblood by the collar. "LIES!" She shook him, eyes filled with rage as she did so. "How dare you lie to the very Heiress about me, you lowblood!" What was up with this little s**t? Why was he trying to rile up the beast! Unless.... He wanted her out of the way for Gerard's seance.

"Do you think at all?! After the kindness she has shown us... What makes you think of such treason! Maybe you want to keep all the riches to yourself!" Or maybe Zindel was smart enough to get everyone else killed. "a*****e..." She said under her breath, shaking him one more time and getting him close to her angry face. " What are you trying to do? Get us killed? What kind of troll are you?" She whispered.

Micillia
well s**t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:55 pm
??? Summoning
Too late, she was in it now, in for the fun! "Ms Heiress, your kindness is so appreciated, but please, let me protect you from this beast killing purpleblood!" Chiara yelled as she ran to pick the beast up in her arms.

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia

Dapper Duck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:59 pm
"NO!" She said sternly. "I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RUN AWAY WITH THE HEIRESS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER!" Eridia clenched her fists, looking at Zindel in the eyes. This attitude was going to be reported to her higherups and she was going to make him pay.

"I will cull him." She said loud and clear. "For the Heiress, I shall!"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:16 pm
Pan wriggled free of his grasp and all but flew at the cheese, squeaks and chatters full of gratitude and compliments alike going with him. Garand sighed again, but lifted his eyes to the Heiress to seriously consider the offer. Honestly, he wasn't convinced this wasn't some kind of fever dream anyway. What could it hurt to ask for something he wanted and had been looking for and see what happened?

"There's a gun," he began to say, voice measured as he called up the memory of its description. He'd never seen it himself, so wouldn't be sure if it was right, but... "It's called the JL Tornado-" And then Eridia was there, taking over the scene. His mouth closed as he stared at her. Didn't she ever get...tired? And then Zindel happened. And then Eridia again. And it was all so loud and unnecessary.

"Hold on a minute," he said, stepping forward with hands lifted the way one might placate wild beasts. "We can just-" But Pan had seen a threat to his new favorite person, and in the blink of an eye he was off the cheese and climbing up Zindel to bit the redblood's arm in attempt to keep him from grabbing the Heiress. "Pan!"

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image
Quella Fehtan

Quella looked back. And forth. And back and forth.

What the hell?

That horrible, horrible smell had blasted pretty much all sense from her thinkpan as soon as the trashbeast had stepped into the room. But... well, Eridia was supposed to be the Alpha here, right? If this redblood wanted to challenge her, that was up to him, after all. But it wasn't a good time for that at all, not when there was a threat to the pack. "Hey!" the massive blueblood barked at Zindel, standing up as tall as she could. She was VERY tall.

She'd seen pack members like the redblood before. They just wanted to take advantage of the confusion to move up in the pack, maybe take out a rival or two. Whenever that happened, someone always got hurt. That wasn't the way to be pack. Quella shifted faster than she expected to be able to, and placed herself squarely between the redblood and the... trash... princess.

"You wanna take this up with lady Eridia, redblood, you do it LATER, ok?" the blueblood said, putting a massive finger into Zindel's chest. "Otherwise, you're gonna have to deal with me, too." She bared her teeth in the way she'd seen Akurra do so many times.

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:52 pm
"He's trying to get us all killed." Eridia said to the others, glancing at Quella hoping she'd understand the situation. She was really concerned for their safety. And quickly added, "To keep the heiress's gifts!" Eridia hoped the beast would get uninterested by all of this and go back where it came from. "Garand, I don't know what's wrong with him. He's not to be trusted anymore."

"This was supposed to be a nice and fun party but now it's all ruined thanks to... HIM." Eridia hissed. "I am discombobulated by this... this hooligan! Treason! Truly annoying and disrespectful being!" She shot a mean look at the redblood. "You will get a consequence. HEATHEN! USURPER!"

Buzzwulf

Micillia

KitsuneAura

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:06 pm
The Heiress let out a loud squeak as she was plucked from her hovering position by the redblood. The joeys on her back scattered and flopped onto the ground, mewing and pawing at the air with their wee fingers.

“Adventurers, sirs and madams, release me!!” She yelped, her floppy limbs waggling and her tail trashing about.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:44 pm
"Okay, alright! Everyone just FREEZE. FREEEEEZE." Eridia screamed, huffing and puffing at all the energy she had consumed in this fight. "We are acting like uncivilized fools and I am TIRED of it. WE ARE NOT UNCIVILIZED, AT LEAST I'M NOT." The highblood picked up the joeys carefully, cupping them in her hands. "You." She looked at Zindel. "Let her go NOW."

"I have your babies m'lady, don't need to panic. As soon as he let's you free, I'll hand over your children and we will leave you alone and forget all of this ever happened, capisce?" She asked. "Now let her go. Or else I'll make you."

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Everything was happening so fast- honestly... this lot of older trolls was a disaster. He stepped forward, toward Eridia- though she was obviously being over dramatic she hadn't yet actually caused a disruption unlike the redblood. "Th-th-threatening him while he's holding her wuh--won't help." He kept his voice low in an attempt to keep anyone but Eridia from hearing. His eyes locked on Zindel. The redblood by all means had control of the situation with the hostage in his arms if the bluebloods lusus' bite hadn't discouraged him from continuing to hold her.

Negotiating with a hostage-taker was dumb but they had no idea what the trashbeast was capable of- if the redblood made her angry she might do the opposite of granting boons and instead... well. He didn't really know too much about ghosts or spirits and what they could do but he'd wager it wouldn't be pleasant. "We ha-aaa-aave to free her fuh--first before ma-making threats... Ma--am."

ImaginationsParadise

Micillia
since he's talkin abt u

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:01 pm
??? Summoning
"Calm down calm down!" Chiara said as she, resentfully, put the weird creature back down. There was no way she was going to continue with two bluebloods and a purpleblood right there. Yeah, Chiara was not looking forward to getting beat up. "There you go your Heiress. See i only wanted a hug." Chiara said sarcastically.

She stepped back, away from the beast, only a little disappointed. If she didn't end up killing that "Heiress" the thing would have probably sold for quite a bit. What a wasted opportunity. Chiara had considered picking up the thing and running.... But that terrifyingly large blueblood, combined with that fluffy gross beat Pan, not to mention Eridia's constant chatter? Not worth.

ImaginationsParadise

KitsuneAura

Buzzwulf

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:59 pm
The heiress wobbled a bit, and then waddled around to collect her joeys. One by one, they clambered back onto her fur where they stayed (albeit clumsily). She opened her many-toothed maw and released a mouth smacking sound.

Afterwards, she rose again - levitating at chest-height with her limbs curled up to her stomach and tail tucked.

"Mmmmnnnnnnn I see..." Her beady eyes squinted, pushing into her raggedy head-fur. "Well, then."

She spun around in a slow circle and produced a huge gun in her hands.

"The JL Tornado! Behold!"

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:08 pm
??? Summoning
Well, that was surprising. Chiara did have a request tho, and she was determined to get her request out before Eridia opened her own mouth again. "Make Eridia stop being a pain!" The redblood yelled.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 pm

Wait. The trashbeast actually produced the gun? Mihail blinked in confusion at the creature, though was drawn out of his confusion at Zindel's command. That- that was poorly thought out. Who knew what sort of result that would have! "Wha--what are you th--thinking?" He couldn't believe it- didn't the redblood realize that asking for something so vague could have terrible results!? "Y-Y-You're act--acting like a wi--wiggler. C-cut it out."

Micillia

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces