Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ HADES KITCHEN ROUND 1 } RESULTS PAGE 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
musicaloner7 rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 5, 8 Total: 18 (3-60)

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:07 pm
Thankfully it looked like Ev had managed to get those interview questions fired off one after the other pretty quickly, barely taking up too much of her time... only a minute over her tearjerker prep time. And now it was on to gaining her critique.

OOC

STEP 3 : cutting it close
CONTESTANT NAME: Ev
MINUTES LEFT: 25/60

musicaloner7 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 pm
Unfortunately for Ev, her hard work wasn't good enough. Not only did she earn death glares from both judges, but she was yelled at by Chef Gorgon himself. His clear distaste in what she'd produced was a bit shocking to be sure, but Ev wasn't one to break under such approaches. With a small nod of understanding, the ghoul to back to starting all over from scratch.

OOC

STEP 4 : critique
MINUTES LEFT: 25/60

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:14 pm
While she had already done this one time before, redoing it wasn't all that much better. She was a bit shaken up by what'd been said to her, not too terribly mind you, but it was enough to make her take a bit longer this time to get even more perfect declawing and fanging done.

OOC

STEP 1 : defanging and declawing your onion take 2
MINUTES LEFT: 40/60

musicaloner7 rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 10 Total: 21 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:16 pm
When the cameras came back around a second time, her gaze lifted a little in delay this time, as she was just getting the last of the fangs sliced off.

Quote:
Do you have any children?

The question was surprising, to say in the least, making Ev chuckle very faintly in response before speaking, "Oh goodness no. I am not one to be interested in such things when I've not even found a suitable partner." it wasn't even something she'd thought about, really. She was far too interested in other things, and the wonders of school.

Quote:
Have you ever sliced a veggies tearjerker before? What is the secret? ]

A mildly bashful expression shifted on the ghouls lips, as she glanced down to her perfectly cleaned tearjerkers, "To be honest, no I've not. This would be my first time, so I can't really say what the secret is to them."

Quote:
Which contestant do you think is going home today?

More of these questions again... she had no clue. Looking around, she noted a few were struggling more than she had.. "I can't say for sure. But it will be most unfortunate to see them go."
OOC

STEP 2 : interview take 2
MINUTES LEFT: 40/60

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7 rolled 3 20-sided dice: 7, 18, 6 Total: 31 (3-60)

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 pm
Wow that had taken quite a long time to finish all those questions... maybe it was the nerves? Or the odd questions themselves, either way, Ev was finished a second time. Luckily, it wasn't effective to her prior run, but it did give some perspective.

OOC

STEP 3 : cutting it close take 2
MINUTES LEFT: 9/60

musicaloner7 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:25 pm
As Chef Gorgon came around to take a look at her second attempt at the challenge, she kept her smile in tact, patiently and quietly watching him in turn. But he said nothing.. she took this to be much better than the reaction she earned before. She could deal with that.

OOC

STEP 4 : critique take 2
MINUTES LEFT: 9/60

ooc

MY FINAL SCORE FOR THIS ROUND IS 25

since this was my second go, here's my first round score.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:15 pm
Sorrow felt pretty conflicted.

She couldn't...really go through with it, right? I mean, she needed the money, but like...there were lengths she couldn't go to. Ethically. She thought briefly of hitting a stranger over, and over, of a swirl of voices.... she shook her head.

She was just...just saving them, okay. She'd figure out a way.

In the meantime, the onions were not pacifists- but who could really like, blame them?

They gnawed on her admittedly rocky skin, yipping as they broke a tooth.

"Poor guys," she sympathized, looking angrily at the camera as she clipped their nails. "Declawing is like, cruel you know. It cuts off the knuckles at the stem and then they have to like, live with that pain forever."

OOC

STEP 1: 1
CONTESTANT NAME: Sorrow
MINUTES LEFT: 48/60

Meegane rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 10 Total: 19 (3-30)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:17 pm
Step 1

As soon as he put down the knife and wiped away the sweats on his forehead with a bright frank grin, a group of three scooted to him and put him on camera.

"Hiya beautiful lady, how can I help you?" He beamed charmingly, with the background of clatters, curses and yells. "Oh Just a few questions to ask you." The chuckle rose as the boil teased, "What does this sweet here want to know?"

Quote:
"You look pretty young, do you have any children?"

"Because of the white hair?" He laughed. "Nope, I'm still a teenager student, studied at Amityville. Yet, if you mean my age in my species, then I can tell you I'm as young as a scareling. I joined this competition to test my ability and challenge my passion with it, so far so good." The hands with black nail stroked all the way down the long body next to him as if a rich man with his luxurious cat minipet, not. "I don't plan to have children right now, as a student, I wanna explore more."

Quote:
"I see. What do you think about the other contestants here?"

AJ put his hand under chin, smiling with a musing sound. "Um...I was busy and focus on my work. You see, I've a big trouble to take care here -" The Head shoved its face to the camera, leaving only a tiny gap all of a sudden, "Trouble where? Is this edible AJ? Is it a sweet treat like the choclates? I love chocolatesssssss!" It happily hissed. The boil pulled it back, petted it to stay. "Sorry for that, when do we last stop, oh, that's the trouble I mean, discipline it was not an easy job. However, the difficulty do give more fun~" He paused and added, "To conclude, I didn't pay attention to the others well enough, sorry. But - if you can't even deal with this simple veggies comfortably, then you have to ask yourself if you should stay." The confident smile implied something, can be interpreted in too many ways.

Quote:
Which contestant do you think is going home today?

The boil cracked up lightly. "I just told you the answer, dear. The golden tongues of our dear judges won't let you easily pass, if you get in all by luck, then it's time for you to go home. It can be me or anyone here, what do you think?" He asked back, giving the interviewer an opened end reply.

OOC

STEP 2: Interview
CONTESTANT NAME: AJ
MINUTES LEFT: 43/60

6) Do you have any children?
3) What do you think about the other contestants here?
10) Which contestant do you think is going home today?

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Toshihiko Two rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 1 Total: 12 (3-30)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 pm

5) Have you ever sliced a veggies tearjerker before? What is the secret?
Sorrow looks at the camera in exasperation. "No, this is like, really cruel, I am not a vegetarian sadist."
6) Do you have any children?
"Um," Sorrow looks around, "I don't know man, I like, I mean I just...showed up, like maybe a few months ago. I think I'm maybe like. 15. I'm still in school." She looks around at some other contestants. "...I'm not the only student here, right? I guess a lot of them practice a whole lot of murder in their spare time."
1) Why did you try out for Hades Kitchen?
"Look, I just got here, and I don't have...anything, okay. I've been wearing the same shirt forever. I just want some seeds, okay man? Anything. They wouldn't let me busk outside, so... Did I mention what you're doing here is really unethical?"

OOC

STEP 1: 2
MINUTES LEFT: 48/60

Toshihiko Two rolled 3 20-sided dice: 5, 17, 14 Total: 36 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:05 pm

The interview had taken a lot of time, but as Sorrow watched the tearjerker corpses of minipets get dumped in the trash she had...sort of...the beginnings of an idea besides standing there being traumatized.

A hand rested on her shoulder.

OOC

STEP 1: 3
MINUTES LEFT: 12/60

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Annnnnnnd she had to start all over again.

She muttered under her breath about "ethics" and "humane" the whole time.

OOC

STEP 1: 3
MINUTES LEFT: 12/60

Meegane rolled 3 20-sided dice: 15, 2, 9 Total: 26 (3-60)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:10 pm
Step 1 + Step 2

Slicing 100 tearjerkers was a tedious and boring task, without his headphones, he felt unmotivated. The boil occasionally spaced out, distracted by the Head. The judges walked around for pressure bonus didn't put him in an alert, he wasn't panic or scared, though fear would be a great ingredients for the dishes.

The routine process went on quietly, sometimes he heard of swears as someone seemed to drop their knife or the mean lovable critiques from the judges, sandwiched with words that needed to be beeped on TV. AJ smiled, continued to work on his never-ending pile of human resembles of onions.

Similar to onions, they gave whoever dare to touch them tears. Frankly speaking, the judges had a good taste of suffering. Creeple weeping tears and cursed those gone veggies with their sobful voice. "AJ, AJ, why I'm crying?" The head asked sadly (?). "Nah, just these things being irritant, get a bit away from them and you'll be fine." No water was given, and the irritant didn't let him alone as well.

Tears dropped from the face with gentle smile as he moved his knife up and down in a professional way, sounds of neat chopping could be heard in a high frequency.

The boil's red eyes were on the chop board as he pushed the slices into a big container and grabbed a new one to slice.

OOC

STEP 3: Chop Chop Chop
MINUTES LEFT: 17/60

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Meegane rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 pm
Step 1 + Step 2 + Step 3

Occasionally, the judges went to the boil and stopped to pick on him but he treated them lightly but seriously.

Quote:
9) "Stop," says judge Hyde, walking towards you. "You are finished."

Just as you take your apron off he amends, "Your are finished using that knife. Go and get a sharper knife."

Looks like your day isn't over yet.

Maybe he was being sensitive, maybe not, one of the judges love him a lot. First, he told him to stop as he sped up in mid-way, it was smooth and on on full engine. The rude sudden command halted the leash, efficiency was interrupted. AJ frowned, shrugged and took his apron off to see what was wrong. "Thanks for the reminder, Sir." He said, checked the knife he was using and went to grab a new one.

The teeth of the tearjerkers were a pain to mess up, r.i.p knife of no name. When he came back, the judge was stirring his bowl of veggie slices with disdain.

Quote:
5) Judge Hyde stirs your bowl of chopped tearjerkers and pulls out a stray eyeball, throwing it away. "So," he begins, "how do you feel about your chances of winning?"

The icy acrid tone in Judge Hyde's voice sent the serpent dragon a chill, an amazing one. That's to say, he enjoyed it. The boil licked his lips, appreciated the ironic blank expression and answered, "quite good, Sir." He spoke in satisfaction, went back to his work when the judge glanced him with a meaning final look and walked away, crossed arm.

"Bro." AJ called when he looked down at another peeled tearjerker. "What's our promise?" The voice softly reminded, making the Head to stand straightly. ".....I-I am bored.....so -" Someone explained with a weak excuse. "So you played with the eyes and teeth and accidentally threw one of the eyeballs into my bowl, right?" The boil swept the chopped into the bowl and turned to it with a big pleasant smile.

"I won't do it again! PLEASEEEEEEEEE~" The boil kept his smile, giving an relieved illusion to the Head. "Nope. No spookies for one week."

The despairing cry echoed in the large spacious area, drawing some contestants' attention but AJ didn't care at all. The head melancholy lay on the floor, sobbing all the way the boil finished his work.

OOC

STEP 3: Comment
MINUTES LEFT: 17/60

Quote:
MY FINAL SCORE FOR THIS ROUND IS 17

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 pm

She could not count the number of claws she had clipped. She was faster this time, anyway.

Maybe she should go into minipets grooming except she wasn't like, completely clear on that in the first place. Minipets should be not-interfered with in their natural habitats. None of this was natural.

OOC

STEP 1: 1 (2nd time thru)
MINUTES LEFT: (1st time: 12/60)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 3 10-sided dice: 1, 8, 3 Total: 12 (3-30)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:22 pm

2) Tell me a little about yourself, your backstory, who you are.
"Um, I guess I don't like, remember too much...I've been alone as long as I can think back." She feels the tree engraving on her wrist.
3) What do you think about the other contestants here?
"It's like...it's like they don't even care about the environment..."
8.) If you had your own cookbook what would you base it off after?
"Organic cruelty-free recipes with like, full minipet cooperation and non-harmful scare harvesting."

OOC

STEP 1: 2 (2nd time thru)
MINUTES LEFT: (1st time: 12/60)

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items