Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ BOOTH ] FORTUNE TELLING (please see pg 11!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:23 pm
Maybe this was a good time to get her fortune told. Jack help her but she needed a little guidance at this point, even if it was from a . . . questionable source. Piper knew better than to try and figure out magic and just chose her card at random, bracing herself for the shouting.

Strangely, rather than being barraged by an all caps omen of lameness, Haruffe proclaimed she would stay up late partying. Partying. Her future might not suck quite so much if she was still invited to parties omj.

With a serious look in her eyes, the reaper turned to Haruffe. "Big guy, I will throw you a mega awesome party after this whole thing is done," she swore. "Seriously. I needed to hear that like you don't even know. Now pass me that bright blue glowstick over there and gimme your number."

Marushii
a ticket, a stick, and a promise ovo

quite uneventful rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 pm
      The only reason Imbere returned was because she was curious, okay. She HADN'T taken a liking to the guy. Definitely.

Quote:
      The minotaur looks a little worried. "YOU STAY UP LATE PARTYING. HARUFFE WISHES HARUFFE COULD GO TO PARTY, BUT HARUFFE IS DOING HARUFFE'S PART BY TELLING FORTUNES. MAYBE YOU TAKE THIS AND STAY SAFE YES?" You receive a glowstick of your choice of color. And by "glowstick" it's a minotaur-sized glowstick that is approximately two feet long. It also comes with a carnival ticket stuck to the middle of it.

Oh dear ********. She really needed to follow his fortunes. They were pretty funny. Imbere had picked the electric blue glowstick, and with a sharp kick, Imbere managed to crack it. After removing her foot from the glowstick, she realized there was a carnival ticket there. Score!

Marushii
+ticket!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Grymoire rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:05 pm
Heading back to the tent, this time armed with cotton in his ears, Ceiliog pointed at one of the huge cards. "That one."

"DID YOU KNOW HARUFFE SPELLS HARUFFE'S NAME WITH AN EXTRA EFF AND EE AT THE END TO LOOK MORE PRESTIGIOUS? WHAT? OH YES CARD. YOU ARE PRESTIGIOUS AS HARUFFE THE GREAT!"

"Well obviously im prestigious." He managed not to roll his eyes but only just. "I'm wonderful and thank you for the ticket."  
Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:20 pm
Nova can't believe he got the same fortune as the day before, maybe he should worry about exploding... naw.  

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

The Time Vortex rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 pm
Benji looks up wide-eyed at Haruffe, clearly taken aback and a bit frightened as well. "Uh.. okay, that's great!" he squeaks, his pitch not much lower than that of the noisy bat still circling around his head. He's startled both by his fortune and by how happy Haruffe seems about the idea of Benji exploding into tiny pieces. "That's really great! I, uh... I've got to go do... something, now, yes?" He backs away from the very large minotaur.
I actually predicted what fortune Haruffe would give me based on the dice roll! xd Didn't know what number it was, but I figured I'd get the "you're going to explode" one today! rofl  
Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:18 pm
Nova looks worried about his fortune as he enters the booth, he's been predicted to explode twice now and a third time would surely do in the deal. Hesitantly he picks a 'card' for Haruffe to turn over. When the large friendly minotaur declares that Nova will have many people wanting to be his friends he lets out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.

He stares curiously at the meal ticket as he leaves, then tucks it away safely.

Quote:
Haruffe stares at the card. "MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" He declares as he hands you a carnival ticket and a... delivery coupon? "THAT CANNOT BE USED NOW," he declares, gesturing to the take-out coupon, "BUT WILL BE USEFUL LATER ON. YOU WILL WANT TO HANG ONTO IT." You receive a carnival ticket and a bonus meal ticket! This meal ticket will be useful in an event later on; be sure to make a note that you have it somewhere!

Marushii
carnival ticket, please
also quote up there so I have something to eventually link to because of the meal ticket

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

Nio Love rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:10 am
It was the first time Gabby had come to the fortune telling booth, if only because it hadn't been obvious that this booth was handing out loot to collect. When he passed by it with Shine in tow this time, however, he realized that there was in fact stuff to be won, and he backtracked to enter it.

The booth owner was loud, and Gabby's face showed distinct annoyance when he yelled at him. He was handed a ticket after being called prestigious, but clearly did not consider this a great success.

"Your turn," He informed Shine, moving to let her get her fortune told - and covering his ears to save his hearing.

Quote:
"DID YOU KNOW HARUFFE SPELLS HARUFFE'S NAME WITH AN EXTRA EFF AND EE AT THE END TO LOOK MORE PRESTIGIOUS? WHAT? OH YES CARD. YOU ARE PRESTIGIOUS AS HARUFFE THE GREAT!" Well, for what it's worth at least Haruffe gave you a carnival ticket.

Nothing Yet

Nothing Yet rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:44 am
The fortune of "MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" would have been quite clever to Shine if she'd noticed that these tickets were both things that people might envy, but they were little more than tangible rectangles to her, so she completely failed to catch that. What she hadn't missed, however, was the fact that her fortune placed lots of friends in her future. Many friends!

Excited by this promise, she reached to tug on his sleeve.

"Did...did you hear?" The earmuffs she'd been wearing for the duration of the carnival particularly came in handy here, so she failed to realize that the chances he hadn't heard that were pretty slim. "You made me, um...you mean...lots of friends because of you!"

Marushii
ticket + meal ticket + interaction! <3
sn: nothingyet

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:56 am
He hadn't heard, but when Shine tugged on his jacket and caught him up he gave her a dubious look. "Me? How did I, what did I-" Well, it didn't really matter why it was his doing, just that it was, and that meant he deserved praise for it.

That made sense, he supposed.

"Well, I suppose you deserve a lot of friends anyway. But." He held up one finger, his eyes narrowing. "Just remember, all of them pale in comparison to the glory that is me." Now that was an important lesson for anyone to learn, really.

Marushii
Ticket + booth treat for interaction, thank you!!! SN: Alania
Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:10 am
For the first time, Gabby's words received an absolutely incredulous look. Her brow furrowed, and she fervently shook her head so hard that her ribbon almost fell completely out of her hair.

"Nooo," she cried, truly alarmed. "Of...of course they do, noo, why...I...why wouldn't..."

Nio Love

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:25 am
Gabby was less worried about Shine's breakdown, and more worried about the ribbon falling from her hair. He caught it as it fluttered to the ground, before it could reach the filthy sticky floor. "Tsk." He wasn't even listening anymore, he just straightened out the ribbon and turned her to her side. "You need to secure your accessories better. Getting that thing off of the floor would have been disgusting." He put the ribbon in his mouth, and used his hands to pull her hair up and away from her neck. Then he took the ribbon, and wrapped it back into place, securing it firmly before letting the hair fall back into place. His hands tweaked at stray hairs, critically glaring at it until he was satisfied. Then he looked back down at her, and took her hand.

"I'm not sure what you would have done without me." He informed her, one side of his mouth twisting upwards in a smirk. He took her hand, and quirked it back under his arm. "Come on. New booth."

Nothing Yet

Demoonica Darkmoon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:47 pm
Well, the prospect of many MANY people wanting to be his friend was something Nova looked forward too. It was part of the reason his parents were sending him to Amity. This was a good thing. He'd also gotten another meal ticket? He tried to find an expiration date, but gave up and tucked it away safely.

Quote:
Haruffe stares at the card. "MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" He declares as he hands you a carnival ticket and a... delivery coupon? "THAT CANNOT BE USED NOW," he declares, gesturing to the take-out coupon, "BUT WILL BE USEFUL LATER ON. YOU WILL WANT TO HANG ONTO IT." You receive a carnival ticket and a bonus meal ticket! This meal ticket will be useful in an event later on; be sure to make a note that you have it somewhere!

Marushii
carnival ticket, please
also quote up there again because meal ticket

Demoonica Darkmoon

Inquisitive Cat

The Time Vortex rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

The Time Vortex

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:48 pm
Benji actually blushes a little, smiling as Haruffe tells him that "MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND". "Thank you, Haruffe," he replies, accepting the two tickets and looking curiously at the take-out coupon as he leaves the booth.
Marushii
Carnival ticket AND meal ticket

neopetsgirl91 rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:19 am
"A fortune booth sounds like fun", Shadow said as she Asked for her fortune

"OH. HARUFFE SEE THAT YOU WILL BE TORN TO PIECES. BUT THAT OKAY! IT MEANS YOU ARE EASY TO PUT BACK TOGETHER, LIKE GIANT PUZZLE."

"What!, that was the worst fortune I've ever had", she said with a huff as she left the booth  

neopetsgirl91

Demonic Hunter

9,750 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
Reeshie Hack rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:18 am
Julian stopped at a fortune-telling booth and almost covered his ears at how loud the... "Not-quite Madame Haruffe" was being in trying to get people to come to his booth. He knew fortune telling, it's what his father did for a living, more or less, so he was always curious on how others did it.

"MANY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" the fortune teller boomed when he picked a card. Um... Well, maybe? That wasn't a terrible fortune, though Julian still doubted the validity of it. He took the carnival ticket and was about to leave when the minotaur handed him something else.

"What is-" But he was cut off with an explanation. Oh, okay! With a smile and a nod, he pocketed both tickets.

Marushii
A ticket and a meal ticket

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas