Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
LET'S MAKE SOME PLOT MUSIC - Updated 8-31-16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:41 pm
Yay! Let's do it =3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:00 pm
Noir Songbird

RP link for you!  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:59 am
Noir Songbird

Kerberos was there in Iphigenia's awakening and left a permanent distaste for Corrupt Senshi for her. I'd really like for them to meet up again (both before and after his purification)! She was a bit scared of him then, but I think she'd find current Kerberos kinda of sad and disappointing. Like - "Is this what Chaos makes you" kind of thing.

She also recently found out its possible to purify Chaos agents but has no idea how it works/if its possible despite Camelot's insisstant explanations. o /  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:28 am
Minsuil
Noir Songbird

Kerberos was there in Iphigenia's awakening and left a permanent distaste for Corrupt Senshi for her. I'd really like for them to meet up again (both before and after his purification)! She was a bit scared of him then, but I think she'd find current Kerberos kinda of sad and disappointing. Like - "Is this what Chaos makes you" kind of thing.

She also recently found out its possible to purify Chaos agents but has no idea how it works/if its possible despite Camelot's insisstant explanations. o /

I remember yes! (And I guarantee you so does he, lol) I would love for them to meet again, and hopefully he'll be purified on the next week or two :3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:31 am
Noir Songbird
Minsuil
Noir Songbird

She also recently found out its possible to purify Chaos agents but has no idea how it works/if its possible despite Camelot's insistent explanations. o /

I remember yes! (And I guarantee you so does he, lol) I would love for them to meet again, and hopefully he'll be purified on the next week or two :3

Great! Would you prefer that I start or would you like to start? I look forward to seeing Kerberos all purified. *_* So far all the Chaos people Iphi's met has purified haha, which isn't saying much, but kinda funny in hindsight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 am
Minsuil
Noir Songbird
Minsuil
Noir Songbird

She also recently found out its possible to purify Chaos agents but has no idea how it works/if its possible despite Camelot's insistent explanations. o /

Great! Would you prefer that I start or would you like to start? I look forward to seeing Kerberos all purified. *_* So far all the Chaos people Iphi's met has purified haha, which isn't saying much, but kinda funny in hindsight.

Would you mind starting? I'm really REALLY bad at remembering to do them ;____; <3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:21 pm
Noir Songbird
Would you mind starting? I'm really REALLY bad at remembering to do them ;____; <3

No problem! I quoted you in the thread, hope it works. ;v; ;;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:08 pm
Minsuil
Noir Songbird

No problem! I quoted you in the thread, hope it works. ;v; ;;;;

Yep, excellent<3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:31 pm
Noir Songbird

/pushes warhol at soyala

soyala do you want a new corrupt, she will feed you and pet you and treat you like the queen that you are  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:11 pm
Daekie
Noir Songbird

/pushes warhol at soyala

soyala do you want a new corrupt, she will feed you and pet you and treat you like the queen that you are

god yes she does omg come to soya warhol, she will mentor you so much better than those silly order cats  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:14 pm
Noir Songbird
Daekie
Noir Songbird

/pushes warhol at soyala

god yes she does omg come to soya warhol, she will mentor you so much better than those silly order cats

what order cats, warhol asks :V i mean she knows there must have been at least ONE to awaken her but NO KITTY MEMORIES. YOU ARE HER FIRST MAGIC KITTY EXPERIENCE (TM)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:00 pm
Daekie
Noir Songbird
Daekie
Noir Songbird

/pushes warhol at soyala

what order cats, warhol asks :V i mean she knows there must have been at least ONE to awaken her but NO KITTY MEMORIES. YOU ARE HER FIRST MAGIC KITTY EXPERIENCE (TM)

OH GOOD YAY soyala says, THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER KITTIES YOU SHALL NEED NO OTHERS~

<3  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:26 pm
Noir Songbird
OH GOOD YAY soyala says, THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER KITTIES YOU SHALL NEED NO OTHERS~

<3

<3 Warhol basically hung around in Negaspace for a week or two between late July and early August while she was getting a new identity, so maybe Soyala could have gotten ear of that? If that sounds good? If you could start? /rolls into the wall
warhol wants to pet all the kitties tho soyala D: if she can only pet you then what will she do  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:11 am
Daekie
Noir Songbird

<3

<3 Warhol basically hung around in Negaspace for a week or two between late July and early August while she was getting a new identity, so maybe Soyala could have gotten ear of that? If that sounds good? If you could start? /rolls into the wall
warhol wants to pet all the kitties tho soyala D: if she can only pet you then what will she do

Yes okay I can start this ASAP~  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:58 am
Noir Songbird

So we've already made the thought that Elsa vs Chara would be great! Some sort of fight, both sass and fists! We just need to figure out location and how it all starts!

Chara's always somewhere where he's not supposed to be, just for shits and giggles, so how about somewhere way out of the way. He could catch Elsa attempting to drain someone and be like "YOU STOP THAT" or something of the other.

You have so many people, it's just SO COOL and I don't even know where to begin! So what I'll do is give a brief summary about my other characters!

Anxo (Currently waiting on Sailor Fornax Art! Gonna be senshi of Dough!) - 100% excitable about everything! Knows about the powered world, intimidated, but I wouldn't quite say scared by it. It's scary but he's very much a Que Sera Sera kinda bro. 20 years old at DCU for Back Stage Technologies (theater), loves to swim, stare at people in adoration (because ******** everyone is beautiful! in a non romantic kinda way), eat food, and paint! He wants to help everyone he can in some way, shape or form, and will give everything he's got to make a person smile or atleast feel better for a brief moment. Smiles and realizing that you only live once are his things!

Brioche (Order Cat!) - supposedly OLD MAN cat (despite how young he looks on his art). He's kind and quiet, watching the world instead of participating for the most part. He has a super soft spot for kittens and baby humans because they can't fend for themselves. Occasionally enjoys annoying people by meowing at them non stop. A literal copy cat to humans when there are no impressionable people around (Do do do, look at me, I'm a police officer, pew pew). Essentially an old man with lots of humor and is still pretty immature when it comes to jokes, yet remains silent most of the time and seems vacant. That cat that leads you somewhere then tops, turns around, and stares behind you.

Anyone sound interesting?  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces